Thread: Taylor saids he wants Pavlik next!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Taylor saids he wants Pavlik next!

Taylor says his camp may want him to take an interim fight, but Jermain says he is in charge and Pavlik should be next.

He added, "I'm going right back to Kelly, I'm the boss, I'm taking Kelly the next fight, no matter what anybody says, I want him the next fight."

http://arkansasmatters.com/content/fulltext/?cid=60251

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait for this rematch, great fight to watch this past weekend, but I would say most likely pay per view......

-damn boxing has to give more free fights, the casual fan doesn't wanna fork out $50 to see a crummy fight. I gurantee that if alot more fights were on regular HBO and Showtime, and not pay per view, the following would increase...
    Last edited by LuGGz; 10-03-2007 at 09:39 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    totally agree about more "free" fights (you would still have to have HBO or SHowtime) bringing in more fans

also, I think this rematch would be excellent but I still think Kelly would pull it out

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LightsOut View Post
    Taylor says his camp may want him to take an interim fight, but Jermain says he is in charge and Pavlik should be next.

He added, "I'm going right back to Kelly, I'm the boss, I'm taking Kelly the next fight, no matter what anybody says, I want him the next fight."

http://arkansasmatters.com/content/fulltext/?cid=60251
    Taylor will only get his ass knocked out again, and probably earlier.

Their rematch should take place at 168, which would be much easier for Pavlik. He even commented "oh good, then I'll be able to eat". As if Taylor needs a bigger, stronger Pavlik.

Pavlik has a bigger frame and would easily make weight.

Taylor ran in this fight and would only run again.