Page 132 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3282

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #2621
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woah!!!

    6 armed robbers on my golf course. Just robbed a jewelry store. Cops everywhere!!!

    ****in' cool!

  2. #2622
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Woah!!!

    6 armed robbers on my golf course. Just robbed a jewelry store. Cops everywhere!!!

    ****in' cool!
    Trying to fit 9 holes in before prison...

  3. #2623
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me and my older daughter at Jets-Pats last weekend. Other than the actual game, we had a great freaking time.

    Careful on the daughter comments.



    View from the box. Love Gillette, blows away Metlife Stadium, the only thing that sucks REALLY bad about it is the traffic in and out (and the big fat loudmouth chowd fans), but since we stayed over at the on-campus hotel, it didn't effect us. The traffic out onto to Route 1 was bumber to bumber till about 10:30 that nite.



    And the coolest part of the day, the Stanley Cup (I grew up a Bruins fan--Bobby Orr!)


    _
    Last edited by JStokes; 10-14-2011 at 02:41 PM.

  4. #2624
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daughter is very pretty Stokesy... Obviously didn't take a single hereditary characteristic from you sans height...

  5. #2625
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Daughter is very pretty Stokesy... Obviously didn't take a single hereditary characteristic from you sans height...
    It's all her Mom (and SHE didn't top 5'-1").

    _

  6. #2626
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    Trying to fit 9 holes in before prison...
    At least 20 cop cars on the course. We heard over the radio that shots were fired.

    Pretty wild!

  7. #2627
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    At least 20 cop cars on the course. We heard over the radio that shots were fired.

    Pretty wild!
    What course?

    Are there any of the new Ping drivers strewn around?

    _

  8. #2628
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 out of 6 caught so far. Bloodhounds looking for the rest.

  9. #2629
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    4 out of 6 caught so far. Bloodhounds looking for the rest.
    which course?

  10. #2630
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    which course?
    jdub is checking if this investigation is going ruin his tee times for tomorrow

  11. #2631
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    jdub is checking if this investigation is going ruin his tee times for tomorrow
    lol...

    nah, traveling to see a school tomorrow

  12. #2632
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Me and my older daughter at Jets-Pats last weekend. Other than the actual game, we had a great freaking time.

    Careful on the daughter comments.




    _
    She's a doll, JS. Too bad my son isn't a little older. We could set up a match. I'm assuming my progeny will inherit my creator-bestowed gift, and interest, in the oral arts, so you know she would be well cared for in that arena.

  13. #2633
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    She's a doll, JS. Too bad my son isn't a little older. We could set up a match. I'm assuming my progeny will inherit my creator-bestowed gift, and interest, in the oral arts, so you know she would be well cared for in that arena.
    Pump the brakes.

  14. #2634
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Pump the brakes.
    Not getting this one, Poli. Please explain it to this old man.

  15. #2635
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Not getting this one, Poli. Please explain it to this old man.
    Haha.. means like.. slow down. Or take a step back.

  16. #2636
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Haha.. means like.. slow down. Or take a step back.
    I agree...

    Stokes' daughter is lovely and we would all look after her as he would if needed.

  17. #2637
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bloodhounds, choppers, news copters. Crazy. Got pics and video.

  18. #2638
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Haha.. means like.. slow down. Or take a step back.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    I agree...

    Stokes' daughter is lovely and we would all look after her as he would if needed.
    That was about the most innocuous post I ever wrote. My son is 13, and she's a few years older, I think. I wasn't talking about them having sex now, but after we "make the match" and they get married. It was intended as a harmless joke.

    Geez, you guys must think of me as a real heathen.

  19. #2639
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    That was about the most innocuous post I ever wrote. My son is 13, and she's a few years older, I think. I wasn't talking about them having sex now, but after we "make the match" and they get married. It was intended as a harmless joke.

    Geez, you guys must think of me as a real heathen.
    just very protective of daughters, I have one

  20. #2640
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Ever do something that you know is totally wrong but you do it anyway?

    Something so wrong that you feel the need to pre-apologize?

    Well... sorry stokes!




    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    That looks like one hell of a party...
    Amazing!

    Any chance this is taking place next door to GMC's house? It would explain a lot.



    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Me and my older daughter at Jets-Pats last weekend. Other than the actual game, we had a great freaking time.

    Careful on the daughter comments.



    View from the box. Love Gillette, blows away Metlife Stadium, the only thing that sucks REALLY bad about it is the traffic in and out (and the big fat loudmouth chowd fans), but since we stayed over at the on-campus hotel, it didn't effect us. The traffic out onto to Route 1 was bumber to bumber till about 10:30 that nite.



    _
    1) Your daughter is a beautiful girl, and quickly approaching your height. Both qualities will bring a lot of grief, I'm sure. Still ,she has you for a dad, so she's set going forward.

    2) Very cool that you scored those box-seat tickets. Wealthy chowd friends you have, huh?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us