Page 143 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3283

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #2841
    Quote Originally Posted by Big L View Post
    Me and the boy at a tailgate last fall.

    Notice the "How's this damn thing work?" look. :shakescane:

    Looks just like you. Great shot.

  2. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Gata, any "experimentation" of which you'd like to regale?
    I have no problem in saying another female is hot / cute / pretty.
    I like guys though, they're my thing.

  3. #2843
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post





    Even a blind nut will find a squirrel once in a while.

    Following up on Borgo's post...FWIW, she says the same about you...lol
    No way, PK. I called dibbs on the comely Gata (relax, it means beautiful). Unless I'm hired to lens the venture/foray.

  4. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    You won a cookoff at your own tailgate?
    Yes, it is good to be the king LOL.... It was against two other cooks/tailgates, funny part is that I almost never cook at the tailgate, I let others do that, but it was filmed by NFL Network for some future show and no one else wanted to do it, so I stepped up!

  5. #2845
    I have to admit, sad as it is, despite almost all of you being vastly less intelligent than I, you're almost all better looking.

    Bastards.

  6. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I have no problem in saying another female is hot / cute / pretty.
    I like guys though, they're my thing.
    do these same criteria apply after partaking in large quantities of libations/spirited beverages?


    i'm conducting a survey, for strictly scientific purposes.

  7. #2847
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    No way, PK. I called dibbs on the comely Gata (relax, it means beautiful). Unless I'm hired to lens the venture/foray.


    I hope Gata hangs around for a while. She seems to have thick enough skin to not take the infantile-ness of the hamper too seriously...while occasionally blessing us with a pic or two.

  8. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I have no problem in saying another female is hot / cute / pretty.
    I like guys though, they're my thing.
    Sadly, my wife, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    do these same criteria apply after partaking in large quantities of libations/spirited beverages?


    i'm conducting a survey, for strictly scientific purposes.
    I've just subscribed.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post


    I hope Gata hangs around for a while. She seems to have thick enough skin to not take the infantile-ness of the hamper too seriously...while occasionally blessing us with a pic or two.
    I (platonically) like her, too. Guess I wouldn't mind perusing a image or 10.

  9. #2849
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I have to admit, sad as it is, despite almost all of you being vastly less intelligent than I, you're almost all better looking.

    Bastards.
    And I have you on BOTH accounts

    _

  10. #2850
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post


    I hope Gata hangs around for a while. She seems to have thick enough skin to not take the infantile-ness of the hamper too seriously...while occasionally blessing us with a pic or two.
    Concur.

    Cool chick.

    _

  11. #2851
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    do these same criteria apply after partaking in large quantities of libations/spirited beverages?


    i'm conducting a survey, for strictly scientific purposes.
    Yes, but I can't say the same about my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post


    I hope Gata hangs around for a while. She seems to have thick enough skin to not take the infantile-ness of the hamper too seriously...while occasionally blessing us with a pic or two.
    I plan on staying active, Football season is around the corner
    The main reason I registered on Jets Boards is due to the fact I don't really have friends that share the same deadly obsession I have w/ the Jets.

    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    Concur.

    Cool chick.
    _
    Merci Beacoup

    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Sadly, my wife, too.
    Lol how about after ingesting large quantities of libations/spirited beverages?

  12. #2852
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post


    Lol how about after ingesting large quantities of libations/spirited beverages?
    LOL. A man can dream.

  13. #2853

  14. #2854
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    22,947
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post
    I plan on staying active, Football season is around the corner

    The main reason I registered on Jets Boards is due to the fact I don't really have friends that share the same deadly obsession I have w/ the Jets.
    lol...

    Just wait until you see this place on a gameday.

    The pfail strip has their "GameDay Thread"....and then we have our own.

    Ends up like this after a good playoff win and 1/2 a case of beer:

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=224593

  15. #2855
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    lol...

    Just wait until you see this place on a gameday.

    The pfail strip has their "GameDay Thread"....and then we have our own.

    Ends up like this after a good playoff win and 1/2 a case of beer:

    http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=224593
    LOL-- how did this not become someone's sig:

    You f*cking azzhole dick eating miserable ptitiful f*cking scrotom licking dickbbags.

    Wow.

    _

  16. #2856
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    You gotta wear that the the Hampur Union, you know.

    _

  17. #2857
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,830
    Quote Originally Posted by JStokes View Post
    LOL-- how did this not become someone's sig:

    You f*cking azzhole dick eating miserable ptitiful f*cking scrotom licking dickbbags.

    Wow.

    _
    You were quite the little ball of fury that evening.

  18. #2858
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    LOL. A man can dream.
    Why do I keep seeing, and hearing The Divinyls?

  19. #2859
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    9,106
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I have to admit, sad as it is, despite almost all of you being vastly less intelligent than I, you're almost all better looking.

    Bastards.
    ur still king of the wall f*ckers tho....

  20. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Why do I keep seeing, and hearing The Divinyls?
    Substitute Mary Calvi and Lori Stokes (No Nubian cousins, right JS?) for Christina Amphlett.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us