Page 147 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3283

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #2921
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    **** that does look like I have a Mohawk everytime I manage to give these guys ammuntition when I post a pic.
    Maybe it's just me, but the poodle provides way more ammo than the non-mohawk, no?

  2. #2922
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Thanks for the compliments, everyone. I try to tell her all the time I married up, she doesn't buy it.



    Dude, wtf? You used to be pretty swole. Wha happa?
    Im 185. I used to be 255. Unhealthy plus the whole liver thing. Plus the divorce.

    Lean muscle is better anyhow I was gettin to the point of not being able to wipe my ass.

  3. #2923
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but the poodle provides way more ammo than the non-mohawk, no?
    That dog brings in 65000 grand a year how bout your cat?

  4. #2924
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Not so big anymore. Medium ragu?



    Good looking poodle.

  5. #2925
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Good looking poodle.
    That's a sheep made to look like a poodle.


  6. #2926
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    A poodle will rip anyones arm off that comes at the owner the wrong way. Best dogs on the planet.

  7. #2927
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    A poodle will rip anyones arm off that comes at the owner the wrong way. Best dogs on the planet.
    This guy gets it. That dog is the best coin I ever spent. And people have no idea how smart they are. He's seriously like my child.

  8. #2928
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    That's a sheep made to look like a poodle.

    lol.

  9. #2929
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    This guy gets it. That dog is the best coin I ever spent. And people have no idea how smart they are. He's seriously like my child.
    Yeah, but how does he get along with the octopus?

  10. #2930
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,898
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Im 185. I used to be 255. Unhealthy plus the whole liver thing. Plus the divorce.

    Lean muscle is better anyhow I was gettin to the point of not being able to wipe my ass.
    I hear you. I was ~250 and decided a couple of years ago that I would rather be lighter. Pretty happy at 220. Also pretty happy I didn't have to do it the same way you did. Bet that was some trying sh!t.

  11. #2931
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Yeah, but how does he get along with the octopus?
    About as good as you get along with vaginas.

  12. #2932
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I hear you. I was ~250 and decided a couple of years ago that I would rather be lighter. Pretty happy at 220. Also pretty happy I didn't have to do it the same way you did. Bet that was some trying sh!t.
    Yeah it sucked. But I wanted to get bsck to a 32 waist so I had to let go of the heavy lifting. I tried for a long time to stay around 215 220 but my waist would always jump to 36. So I stopped jacking up my back, traps, and legs. Solved the problem.

  13. #2933
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    About as good as you get along with vaginas.
    So pretty well then. Good to know.

  14. #2934
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    This guy gets it. That dog is the best coin I ever spent. And people have no idea how smart they are. He's seriously like my child.
    I grew up with standards, but this lil guy is something else.

  15. #2935
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,277
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    About as good as you get along with vaginas.
    Southslide thinks vaginas are mythical like unicorns...





















    and Jets Super Bowls.

  16. #2936
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    I grew up with standards, but this lil guy is something else.
    Hes cute. I'm thinking of getting him one for company he loves my neighbors looks just like yours but brown.

  17. #2937
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Southslide thinks vaginas are mythical like unicorns...





















    and Jets Super Bowls.

    I love his answer. Hes such a BS artist.

    You were the main reason I wanted to post a picture. I would enjoy a Stokes next to me for an avatar.

  18. #2938
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,232
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    That dog brings in 65000 grand a year how bout your cat?
    I don't even want to know how. Nothing wrong with the pooch though, just looks...well, you know how it looks. Hey, people think it's weird that I'm a big cat guy, I get it.

    Gonna tell my cats how much your guy brings in, see if I can't guilt 'em into getting jobs, lazy jerkoffs.

  19. #2939
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post

    I would enjoy a Stokes next to me for an avatar.
    I hope a manly one.

    _

  20. #2940
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,556
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    I don't even want to know how. Nothing wrong with the pooch though, just looks...well, you know how it looks. Hey, people think it's weird that I'm a big cat guy, I get it.

    Gonna tell my cats how much your guy brings in, see if I can't guilt 'em into getting jobs, lazy jerkoffs.
    . Dogs are not just used by the good guys. Cats have a gfy attitude. Impossible to work with.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us