Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 155 of 165 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3282

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #3081
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    He's one of me and my daughpne at Hank's Pumpkintown last fall. My wife is the worst photographer ever, hence all the friggin head room.

    That's a nice shot, regardless. You have a beautiful daughter.

  2. #3082
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    A little bit like a darker skinned GSP
    Little bit of Wayne Chrebet too

  3. #3083
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,200
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Want to hear something strange?
    There was a diner in town that was recently overhauled and re-opened this past week - -of course they were Greek, and the brothers' names were John & Dimitri.

    Freaked me out some...but this pic confirms it's not you guys....relatives maybe?

    LOL @ hiding your wife's identity
    It really is funny having another Sparta inmate post sh!t about this pathetic, over-rated, stuck-up town. The new Sparta Diner. LOL. The old Sparta Diner was a dump of mega proportion. I wish the new owners much success. This town needs more good stuff. Owned and opened by relatives of the owners of J-town, so it should be ok.

  4. #3084
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Clark University, by way of West Orange, NJ
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was taken before the Jets-Pats playoff game 2 years ago. I was so drunk that I don't remember this being taken, but it was still an awesome day. I'll let you all guess which one I am


  5. #3085
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    8,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by njherdfan View Post
    This was taken before the Jets-Pats playoff game 2 years ago. I was so drunk that I don't remember this being taken, but it was still an awesome day. I'll let you all guess which one I am

    I see you've gone to the 32 Green School of Interweb Ethnicity Fake-outs.

    I guess you're Irish?


  6. #3086
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Bergen County, NJ
    Posts
    20,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I see you've gone to the 32 Green School of Interweb Ethnicity Fake-outs.

    Ya, always took him for a militant black guy with deep symbolic brands

    _

  7. #3087
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    21,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by njherdfan View Post
    This was taken before the Jets-Pats playoff game 2 years ago. I was so drunk that I don't remember this being taken, but it was still an awesome day. I'll let you all guess which one I am

    Welcome to the JI under 40 Club.

    It's me, you, Poli and SoftserveSide...


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

  8. #3088
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by njherdfan View Post
    This was taken before the Jets-Pats playoff game 2 years ago. I was so drunk that I don't remember this being taken, but it was still an awesome day. I'll let you all guess which one I am

    Nice photo; you look like you have a good time, regardless of the venue.


    What's with the herd - Marshall? And the Nation of Islam guy - what's his name?

  9. #3089
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    And the Nation of Islam guy - what's his name?
    Malcolm Jetx.

    -

  10. #3090
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    My wife would go insane on those cheeks.
    azzplay?






    -

  11. #3091
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Clark University, by way of West Orange, NJ
    Posts
    1,791
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Nice photo; you look like you have a good time, regardless of the venue.


    What's with the herd - Marshall? And the Nation of Islam guy - what's his name?
    Yep, the herd comes from Marshall. For some reason I became a fan of them when I was really young, so I just use that as my screen name on every forum. And my former roommate's name is Dan, and we tell him all the time that he looks middle eastern, and forty, but he's neither of those things.

  12. #3092
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Malcolm Jetx.

    -
    lolza

  13. #3093
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by njherdfan View Post
    Yep, the herd comes from Marshall. For some reason I became a fan of them when I was really young, so I just use that as my screen name on every forum. And my former roommate's name is Dan, and we tell him all the time that he looks middle eastern, and forty, but he's neither of those things.
    Thanks.

  14. #3094
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,677
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by njherdfan View Post
    Yep, the herd comes from Marshall. For some reason I became a fan of them when I was really young, so I just use that as my screen name on every forum.
    You are a very smart man, njherdfan!

    gcherd


    You will like this video song!...includes Chad Pennington, Byron Leftwich, Troy Brown, Randy Moss, Coach Pruett, etc.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxjqHBfgzbE
    Last edited by gcherd; 07-30-2012 at 12:59 PM.

  15. #3095
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,747
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Welcome to the JI under 40 Club.

    It's me, you, Poli and SoftserveSide...


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    I'm not 40 yet.

  16. #3096
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Welcome to the JI under 40 Club.

    It's me, you, Poli and SoftserveSide...


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Pffft... I'm starting a JI under 30 club and you can't join old man...

  17. #3097
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I'm not 40 yet.

    All this means is you have very good :cane_shaking: skills at a younger age.
    The true :shakes_cane: gene fully develops once you've had some kids (or over 40, whichever comes first).


  18. #3098
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    10,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Welcome to the JI under 40 Club.

    It's me, you, Poli and SoftserveSide...


    Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I'm not 40 yet.
    Neither am I. But if PK and the like don't want me in their friggin club, screw you guys! I'm going home.


  19. #3099
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    29,564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    He's one of me and my daughpne at Hank's Pumpkintown last fall. My wife is the worst photographer ever, hence all the friggin head room.


    LOL @ MonkeyButler (Simpsons reference of course)
    So to me it looks like you were wearing an ascot at some point that day, at least that's the impression I get.

  20. #3100
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    10,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOL @ MonkeyButler (Simpsons reference of course)
    So to me it looks like you were wearing an ascot at some point that day, at least that's the impression I get.
    I can't pull off the ascot look. Doesn't go well with my sex capes, intercourse cloaks and coitus dusters.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us