Page 32 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 3282

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #621
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Fairfield County, CT
    Posts
    6,870
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSE View Post
    me on my front porch after grillin me up some squirrel


    I think we know where that squirrel you're eating went when searching for nuts.

    Jeez..put on some underpants, will ya!

  2. #622
    Quote Originally Posted by BLEEDgreenN'white View Post
    Nick Lachey??? Helllllllllllllllllllll no!
    Just a slight resemblance.

  3. #623
    Me and wifey (I'm very drunk here LOL)



  4. #624
    Also at her sisters wedding...we are getting married in August


  5. #625
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    10,507
    Chase:

    Congrats on the engagment.

    Secondly, that is the best new avatar I've seen in a while!

  6. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by JMJ View Post
    Chase:

    Congrats on the engagment.

    Secondly, that is the best new avatar I've seen in a while!

    Thanks man, truly appreciate that.

  7. #627
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Also at her sisters wedding...we are getting married in August

    Hey... It's Black Christopher Lowell.



    JK man, congrats on the engagement.

  8. #628
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Apple Valley, MN
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Also at her sisters wedding...we are getting married in August


    Nice picture. When I first saw it, I kinda thought you looked a little like Jerry Rice! (BTW Your wife-to-be is a beauty!)

  9. #629
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Hey... It's Black Christopher Lowell.



    JK man, congrats on the engagement.

    hahahaha...that's a good one...gotta give you credit for that one...bastid LOL

  10. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    Nice picture. When I first saw it, I kinda thought you looked a little like Jerry Rice! (BTW Your wife-to-be is a beauty!)
    Thanks Kate,

    Still getting things situated since she is moving up here from Virginia..but I pretty much stay out of the way with wedding planning and us moving since we all know the woman rules those situations haha.

    BTW we are moving to either Budd Lake or Hackettstown...anyone live in that area? Looks good when we drive through and look at places but sometimes you can't get a real feel for the enviorment.

  11. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    i've seen ikey. i'm so ****ing cool.
    JB:

    You have such a trashy mouth....there is no way you are some demure size 4 UCF co-ed. You are a 5'6" 250 pound salesMAN at the Walmart in Ocoee on Colonial Drive....God, I hate the fraud you keep perpretrating here.

    The losers here are so desperate they will believe anything you post regarding pictures.

    Moga

  12. #632
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    The list has been updated!!

    The list of Jets Insider's most wanted pictures (as of today):

    1. FoxboroFanatic2
    2. Woody Paige
    3. A FULL picture of Kobe24Jets
    4. GJ&H
    5. Jetman73
    6. SuperNewb
    7. Kelly
    8. Buzzsaw
    9. BergenJet
    10. Dr. Moga

  13. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga View Post
    JB:

    You have such a trashy mouth....there is no way you are some demure size 4 UCF co-ed. You are a 5'6" 250 pound salesMAN at the Walmart in Ocoee on Colonial Drive....God, I hate the fraud you keep perpretrating here.

    The losers here are so desperate they will believe anything you post regarding pictures.

    Moga
    Thank you. I was looking at a strand of Cat-5 cable on my desk and contemplating hanging myself out of sheer boredom when I stumble upon this gem of a post to keep me going. Kudos.

  14. #634
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    10. Dr. Moga
    I can't do it........I am contracted out with another site and would potentially face legal recourse.

    Sorry.

    Moga 3

  15. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHector View Post
    Thank you. I was looking at a strand of Cat-5 cable on my desk and contemplating hanging myself out of sheer boredom when I stumble upon this gem of a post to keep me going. Kudos.
    Your welcome Johnny.

    M3

  16. #636
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
    I think we know where that squirrel you're eating went when searching for nuts.

    Jeez..put on some underpants, will ya!
    Those aren't his "nuts". Though not very sanitary, he just didn't have any place else to put the hush puppies which accompanied the meal.

  17. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase View Post
    Me and wifey (I'm very drunk here LOL)


    You make a great couple. Congratulations.

  18. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJet View Post
    Any aliens here? I was born in Cuba buddy, didn't appreciate that comment.

    How has anyone not inquired on this yet? With all due respect Tex, daughter?

  19. #639


    Yellow shirt on the end.....Bahammas trip this past new years

  20. #640
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,978

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us