Page 38 of 166 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 760 of 3302

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #741
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,402
    Quote Originally Posted by gcherd View Post
    Your boyfriend is the one that should be happy.

    Nice pictures. You do Conference USA Proud.
    I don't think playboy has done a Conference USA co-ed spread in awhile.

  2. #742
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    6,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    you think he looks like him?
    i guess i don't see it


    One could make the argument

  3. #743
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,794
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    sorry i haven't kept up to your photo-posting standards!

    me and the roommates:



    happy now?

    hellloooo far left. wow



    (i'm engagedi'm engagedi'm engagedi'm engagedi'm engagedi'm engagedi'm engagedi'm engagedi'm engaged)


    better now

  4. #744
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    sorry i haven't kept up to your photo-posting standards!

    me and the roommates:


    me (drunk), and my boyfriend (who looks bad here)


    last month at the lincoln day dinner with a 102 fever...gee, i can put on a smile sick.


    happy now?
    Is your boyfriend in school with you? If not, What does he do for a living? Was he your high school boyfriend?

    Moga

  5. #745
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga View Post
    Is your boyfriend in school with you? If not, What does he do for a living? Was he your high school boyfriend?

    Moga
    Jesus Frank, you writing a book?

  6. #746
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    he's at school with me....
    So, he is a student also?

    Interesting, I just figured for some reason he was a blue collar guy that you have been dating since high school and he moved to Orlando and UCF to be closer to you to keep the relationship going.......preconceived judgements...not a good thing...my bad.

    Moga 3

  7. #747
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,545
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    Jesus Frank, you writing a book?
    First, please do not use thy lords name in vain (I am Catholic)...

    second...just asking Erica a simple question. I have been skeptical of her "JB story" for years, but she has taken me to task recently, so I am just asking.

    Is that ok with you FF? She is free to NOT answer the question.

    Moga III

  8. #748
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    you think he looks like him?
    i guess i don't see it
    Not quite beach pics but good enough beb.

  9. #749
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMoga View Post
    First, please do not use thy lords name in vain (I am Catholic)...

    second...just asking Erica a simple question. I have been skeptical of her "JB story" for years, but she has taken me to task recently, so I am just asking.

    Is that ok with you FF? She is free to NOT answer the question.

    Moga III
    i found your interest in her boyfriend creepy.

  10. #750
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    he's at school with me....
    Jets Babe..a nice article about your former UCF RB Smith..

    http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10663554

    Go Herd!

  11. #751
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The ZONE, Az
    Posts
    958
    Damn it's hot in Phoenix................


  12. #752
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The ZONE, Az
    Posts
    958
    Me and Da Wifey........


  13. #753
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets_Penguin View Post
    Me and Da Wifey........

    What's up Thomas Jones. U really look like him.

  14. #754
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The ZONE, Az
    Posts
    958
    Oh yeah.....my little Thundercat.


  15. #755
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    sorry i haven't kept up to your photo-posting standards!

    me and the roommates:


    me (drunk), and my boyfriend (who looks bad here)


    last month at the lincoln day dinner with a 102 fever...gee, i can put on a smile sick.


    happy now?


    Big thighs, to big for your age and I would imagine a overstuffed ass. Get on the stair climber, Or things could get ugly

  16. #756
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Big thighs, to big for your age and I would imagine a overstuffed ass. Get on the stair climber, Or things could get ugly
    I'm sure you are just trying to get a rise out of her, but.. what's wrong with an overstuffed ass?

  17. #757
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    I'm sure you are just trying to get a rise out of her, but.. what's wrong with an overstuffed ass?
    Oh no. Is this going to turn into another azz vs. breasts fight?

  18. #758
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    I'm sure you are just trying to get a rise out of her, but.. what's wrong with an overstuffed ass?
    Nothing but when It's met with big thighs, Its unacceptable, reminds me of a pear. A fruit no man should enjoy.

  19. #759
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    31,171
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    Oh no. Is this going to turn into another azz vs. breasts fight?
    Those are my two favorite teams. I'm a die hard.

  20. #760
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,788
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    last time i checked...man boobs are not in style.[/IMG]
    nicely played young lady, nicely played.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us