Page 48 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 3282

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yankee View Post
    here's me last summer
    You kinda resemble this guy. Thank yoooouuuu!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mnQxFqp1XM

  2. #942
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,038
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Paisan, your wife is hot
    Thanks paulie Italians always get the hot ones. You will get yours.

  3. #943
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,908
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Thanks paulie Italians always get the hot ones. You will get yours.
    Are you unemployed too?

    If so, Paulie's future is looking especially bright!

  4. #944
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,038
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Are you unemployed too?

    If so, Paulie's future is looking especially bright!
    No I own my own buisness If paulie comes down to florida I'll hook him up. The nurses she has as friends are un ****ing real. Like playboy models all of them. I'll find a few pics.

  5. #945
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Are you unemployed too?

    If so, Paulie's future is looking especially bright!
    check yo'self, ghEY

  6. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    No I own my own buisness If paulie comes down to florida I'll hook him up. The nurses she has as friends are un ****ing real. Like playboy models all of them. I'll find a few pics.
    ooh, sexy nurses

  7. #947
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Are you unemployed too?

    If so, Paulie's future is looking especially bright!

  8. #948
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Apple Valley, MN
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    i seriously really want a picture of ff2.
    He may be too hot for us to handle. At least I'm just going to think that rather than the alternative. [insert freaked out smilie face here].

  9. #949
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,007
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    Meh... Everyone calls me EY anyway... just decided to change it.

    No weight loss, I'd cease to exist.
    Ha, yeah....you're skinnier than BrooklynBound....I mean McLovin....I mean...

  10. #950
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yankee View Post
    here's me last summer
    You a Mets fan?

  11. #951
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,007
    Dude, if FF2 seriously looks like Dwight Shrute I will piss myself!

  12. #952
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    In this picture I'm thinking of ff2's unmerciful attack on my thread the other day. That's right ff2 I have not forgotten. I'm planning a counter strike.



    Below is a mind scan of your thoughts. It's a start.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgJSqqloWHo

  13. #953
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Get a haircut, hippie
    I did! haha

    Here's the current state of my hair:


    Acceptable?

  14. #954
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yankee View Post
    I did! haha

    Here's the current state of my hair:
    Hmm... well... I guess you showed me, then

  15. #955
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    In this picture I'm thinking of ff2's unmerciful attack on my thread the other day. That's right ff2 I have not forgotten. I'm planning a counter strike.
    Whhhhaaaaa??? LINK?

    Never happened.

    Damn ragu, I like the Israeli.

  16. #956
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    16,360
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    The nurses she has as friends are un ****ing real
    I love women who nurse.

  17. #957
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Posts
    2,617
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    You a Mets fan?
    Damn straight. Yaaaaaay Johan! Wooooo Willie!

  18. #958
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    In this picture I'm thinking of ff2's unmerciful attack on my thread the other day. That's right ff2 I have not forgotten. I'm planning a counter strike.



    Ragu very beutiful Ms. Ragu. Though I must say this picture dissappoints me, or even concerns me. A feakin too-go caontainer? What are you sick or is this photo fixed? I find it hard to believe you ever leave a scrap of food?

  19. #959
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Yankee View Post
    I did! haha

    Here's the current state of my hair:


    Acceptable?
    I thought you would look more like Steinbrenner.

  20. #960
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    10,038
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    Ragu very beutiful Ms. Ragu. Though I must say this picture dissappoints me, or even concerns me. A feakin too-go caontainer? What are you sick or is this photo fixed? I find it hard to believe you ever leave a scrap of food?
    I forgot about dinner that night with the neighbors, and was hanging with the boys at hooters 50 wings and buckets of beer I did my best, with dinner. Ah and the neighbor on the block and the nurse friend revealed always drunk and nice boobies. My wife thinks I like her because she's funny.




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us