Page 69 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3282

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #1361
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    16,710
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    WTF?


















  2. #1362
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    LOL, perfection! (At least something is PERFECT around here)

    EY is gaining delegates.

  3. #1363
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    mostly behind a camera.
    Posts
    784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    For Xmas you all need to ask for photoshop lessons!
    at this pace by Xmas we will be photoshop pros.

  4. #1364
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    LOL, lets see you come up with something then...always a critic...
    I actually have to do work today...I can barely keep up!

  5. #1365
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    I actually have to do work today...I can barely keep up!
    I've been working too... this has really taken off.. I've created a monster!!!

  6. #1366
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    LOL, perfection! (At least something is PERFECT around here)

    EY is gaining delegates.
    Is this a contest now?

  7. #1367
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    Is this a contest now?
    If so... I think I am the winner... after all, you've used the one where I put your face in Penny's helment as your new avatar!!!

  8. #1368
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,927
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Integrity28 View Post
    If so... I think I am the winner... after all, you've used the one where I put your face in Penny's helment as your new avatar!!!
    actually I placed that in F2's avatar...he really didn't have a choice ...he is being a good sport by leaving it there

  9. #1369
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    actually I placed that in F2's avatar...he really didn't have a choice ...he is being a good sport by leaving it there
    So then... you picked the winner.


  10. #1370
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still waiting for one single comment on my Joe Mantegna/Tx separated at birth photos. You guys arent the only ones costing your employers millions in lost productivity, you know.

    It took me 25 seconds to goggle the photo.

    I'm a cancer to my employer too.

  11. #1371
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Enemy Territory
    Posts
    6,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm still waiting for one single comment on my Joe Mantegna/Tx separated at birth photos. You guys arent the only ones costing your employers millions in lost productivity, you know.

    It took me 25 seconds to goggle the photo.

    I'm a cancer to my employer too.
    Indeed you are.... I thought it was pretty spot on.

  12. #1372
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    22,750
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm still waiting for one single comment on my Joe Mantegna/Tx separated at birth photos. You guys arent the only ones costing your employers millions in lost productivity, you know.

    It took me 25 seconds to goggle the photo.

    I'm a cancer to my employer too.
    I hate when it takes me that long to goggle something too.

  13. #1373
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,886
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod View Post
    I hate when it takes me that long to goggle something too.
    Hey, its no photo-shop, but goggling can be an art form in some cultures.

  14. #1374
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    697
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;2389674]It took me 25 seconds to goggle the photo.[QUOTE]

    Maybe it woule been quicker if you googled it.

  15. #1375
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    I'm still waiting for one single comment on my Joe Mantegna/Tx separated at birth photos. You guys arent the only ones costing your employers millions in lost productivity, you know.

    It took me 25 seconds to goggle the photo.

    I'm a cancer to my employer too.
    Not bad, but I think he looks more like a cross former Bonnano boss, Joe Massino and Lindsay Lohan's degenerate father:






  16. #1376
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    30,900
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    Is this a contest now?
    I'd been slacking off making pics...too busy looking for a birthday present for my daughter online... (hey, priorities)

  17. #1377
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    LOL

    I literally lol'ed

  18. #1378
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,061
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    I'd been slacking off making pics...too busy looking for a birthday present for my daughter online... (hey, priorities)

  19. #1379
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    This finally seems to be wearing down. Can I change my avatar?

  20. #1380
    Schluberator & Gadfly
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    This finally seems to be wearing down. Can I change my avatar?
    NO!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us