Page 86 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 3283

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTransplant View Post
    Nice. However, I prefer a setting like this one:

Stop, you're killing me. Did this with my wife a few times in the Caribbean and Hawaii. Only thing missing from the image is a cold Red Stripe or kick ass rum punch with 100 proof Cruzan rum.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    My preference is long hair on a woman.
    as a former drug mule I think I have my finger on the pulse of the great hair debate. ask enough dudes and I think you'll find the overwhelming majority prefer women with mid-length to short hair for a variety of reasons- one of which is avoiding the hair in the mouth scenario if you can smell what I'm cooking.

plus she's in freakin Tampa where in the next couple weeks it's gonna start being hot enough to fry eggs on the sidewalk. No need to carry around 2 lbs of extra hair.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    alright, let me ask the general population of JI a question...since we're in the "what other posters look like" thread.

as you all know...i have really long hair...
    i was thinking of cutting it like this:

and donating my hair to the locks of love foundation.
    more info on them here: http://locksoflove.org/

anyways...opinions..?

I think women with long hair are sexier, but being that this is for a really good cause I think you should do it.

bump.

kelly?
    i've already provided a positive ID. here it is again, for your viewing pleasure:

see? same girl

Hall Of Fame
    Stop, you're killing me. Did this with my wife a few times in the Caribbean and Hawaii. Only thing missing from the image is a cold Red Stripe or kick ass rum punch with 100 proof Cruzan rum.
    Actually the drink that is missing from the pic is a genuine "Painkiller" from the Soggy Dollar Bar.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    only if I can get copies. Dont bother framing as I want to match the decor here in the basement.
    in the basement? you sick bastard

Jets Insider VIP
    Thank you for your vote of confidence. I already tried to get a "babe" thread started with my "Desert Island Babes" thread earlier. No takers.
    I was thinking more along the lines of totally shaved, well trimmed, design (ala Edward Scissorhands) or all out jungle. Or whatever categories you desire.

Quote Originally Posted by JetFanTransplant View Post
    Actually the drink that is missing from the pic is a genuine "Painkiller" from the Soggy Dollar Bar.
    Just checked it out. Sign me up.
    http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7868.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of totally shaved, well trimmed, design (ala Edward Scissorhands) or all out jungle. Or whatever categories you desire.
    LOL. I really like your thinking and the idea in general. I just think it's gonna get dumped in about a nano-second.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

Here's me and my current life partner, Mr. Wong.
    Too bad his name isn't Wang, otherwise you'd be able to say things like: "I think this place is restricted Wang, so don't tell 'em you're Jewish," all the time. That would never get old.

Hall Of Fame
    Just checked it out. Sign me up.
    http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink7868.html
    soggy dollar bar

The Original Painkiller
    Originated and Perfected at Sandcastle's Soggy Dollar Bar in the 1970's, this smooth, full-flavored rum cocktail has become the essence of Caribbean imbibing.

The correct concoction of premium dark Rum, Cream of Coconut, Pineapple and Orange Juice (proportions are secret), topped with fresh grated Grenadian Nutmeg makes the swim (no dock) to the Soggy Dollar Bar worth the effort.

Perhaps it's the setting of White Bay, the thirst from the swim, the perfect blend, or just because of the tradition of the Original Painkiller at the Soggy Dollar… whatever the reason, Welcome and Enjoy.
    Last edited by JetFanTransplant; 03-02-2008 at 02:51 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    LOL. I really like your thinking and the idea in general. I just think it's gonna get dumped in about a nano-second.
    Yeah I tend to think about that quite a bit and I think you're right.

Although I would hope other hirsute areas are properly trimmed or, in a perfect world, hair free.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    Why is it such a phenomenal "rush" when you encounter a hair free environment the first time you're with a new lady. Just awesome.

Why is it such a phenomenal "rush" when you encounter a hair free environment the first time you're with a new lady. Just awesome.

What was this thread about?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post

What was this thread about?

let's see: it went from a "post your pic" thread, to people fantasizing about JB and friends (Lisa ), to stark-raving lunacy over your dashing glamour shot, to questioning the identity of this "Kelly" character, and back to fantasizing about JB, only this time it has to deal with her, um, grooming preferences...

'tis the offseason.

Jets Insider VIP
    besides, i'm doing it for a good cause
    Congrats.

My sister did the same thing a few year's back (http://www.stbaldricks.org).

She went all the way and completely shaved her head.

Hall Of Fame
    alright, let me ask the general population of JI a question...since we're in the "what other posters look like" thread.

as you all know...i have really long hair...
    i was thinking of cutting it like this:
    and donating my hair to the locks of love foundation.

anyways...opinions..?
    a friend of mine donated hair to locks of love, it's a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsPhoto View Post

i havent posted in forever....THIS is my favorite patsy ff2....BWWWAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAA....he looks as doofy as tx...lol...i loves the internet

Quote Originally Posted by Integrity28 View Post
    Enjoy...

holy chit thats funny