Page 153 of 165 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 3282

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #3041
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Gata is more attractive.
    I like kelly

  2. #3042
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Or criminals could go either way.
    You've gone soft. You're straight edge now.

















    Seriously dude, I'm proud of you

  3. #3043
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    You've gone soft. You're straight edge now.

















    Seriously dude, I'm proud of you


    Imagine you could have busted me one day and had the thread of the decade though.

    I just took ragu to jail *****es

  4. #3044
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    6,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I like kelly
    This could explain the flaccidity.

  5. #3045
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Imagine you could have busted me one day and had the thread of the decade though.

    I just took ragu to jail *****es

  6. #3046
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    This could explain the flaccidity.
    +1

  7. #3047
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    At least the coin is hard.























    OH ****!

  8. #3048
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    You've gone soft. You're straight edge now.

















    Seriously dude, I'm proud of you

    Can we officially call ragu softside?

  9. #3049
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    cool pic dude
    Ha! Nice.

    (I actually just took that pic yesterday and said WTF, why not post it?)

  10. #3050
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Can we officially call ragu softside?

  11. #3051
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    After lengthy discussions with my family and friends, I've decided....

    .

    Bravo sir bravo

  12. #3052
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoJetsFan View Post
    Seriously..is 32 white? I'll be really disappointed if he is.
    lol...It's been a while since I've really gone back thru this thread.

  13. #3053
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Ha! Nice.

    (I actually just took that pic yesterday and said WTF, why not post it?)
    How did you take that shot? It's a winner.

  14. #3054
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,155
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Gata is more attractive.
    easily.

  15. #3055
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's one of me and my daughpne at Hank's Pumpkintown last fall. My wife is the worst photographer ever, hence all the friggin head room.


  16. #3056
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    He's one of me and my daughpne at Hank's Pumpkintown last fall. My wife is the worst photographer ever, hence all the friggin head room.

    Kid is cute....but you'll always be wearing a robe in my mind....

  17. #3057
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,028
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    He's one of me and my daughpne at Hank's Pumpkintown last fall. My wife is the worst photographer ever, hence all the friggin head room.

    I would appreciate it if you would abstain from posting any pictures of yourself whilst wearing something other than a red robe. In my mind, you go every in that thing. Work, church, Sat nites out, etc.

    But your little girl is adorable, so I guess we can make an exception here.

  18. #3058
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Kid is cute....but you'll always be wearing a robe in my mind....
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    I would appreciate it if you would abstain from posting any pictures of yourself whilst wearing something other than a red robe. In my mind, you go every in that thing. Work, church, Sat nites out, etc.

    But your little girl is adorable, so I guess we can make an exception here.
    :sigh:


  19. #3059
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,611
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    :sigh:

    Welcome to being a J.I. Hampur Stereotype.

    We have meeting every Wed. and Fri. night.

    Refreshments will be served.

  20. #3060
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Welcome to being a J.I. Hampur Stereotype.

    We have meeting every Wed. and Fri. night.

    Refreshments will be served.
    I'm in.

    Signed,
    Fat Jew/Scot

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us