Page 159 of 165 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3283

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #3161
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,668
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    It's a grain, not a vegetable.
    agree to disagree

  2. #3162
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,192
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    agree to disagree
    But then you could swear off vegetables and drink all the beer you want. Also, vodka, rum come from potatoes and sugar, so you are good. Actually, when you think about it, does anything good come from vegetables?

  3. #3163
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,668
    Quote Originally Posted by chirorob View Post
    But then you could swear off vegetables and drink all the beer you want. Also, vodka, rum come from potatoes and sugar, so you are good. Actually, when you think about it, does anything good come from vegetables?
    broccoli farts?

  4. #3164
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,448
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    broccoli farts?
    lest we forget our friends the beans

  5. #3165
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,048
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    broccoli farts?

  6. #3166
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,323
    bump

  7. #3167
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,048
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    bump
    Why?

  8. #3168
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Why?
    More Betsy Pictures (PK optional, not required)?

  9. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    More Betsy Pictures (PK optional, not required)?
    With gal pals, if I have any pull (no pun).

  10. #3170
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,448
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Why?
    Why was this bumped, 24?

    Did you post your picture yet?

  11. #3171
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,091
    Betsy In A Landslide over Pineapple Shirts!


    Der People haz spokenz!

  12. #3172
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    From Parts Unknown
    Posts
    10,323
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Why was this bumped, 24?

    Did you post your picture yet?
    Years ago. Would you like me to post one more recent?

  13. #3173
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,448
    Quote Originally Posted by 24 View Post
    Years ago. Would you like me to post one more recent?
    No need. I seem to recall your pic early in this threads' life, IIRC.

    Thanks for the thread bump, but it seems that no one else has the huevos to post pictures of themselves for our juvenile enjoyment.

  14. #3174
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    No need. I seem to recall your pic early in this threads' life, IIRC.

    Thanks for the thread bump, but it seems that no one else has the huevos to post pictures of themselves for our juvenile enjoyment.
    Cowards.

  15. #3175


    Here's a picture of me and my main man during his first foot steps

  16. #3176
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    No need. I seem to recall your pic early in this threads' life, IIRC.

    Thanks for the thread bump, but it seems that no one else has the huevos to post pictures of themselves for our juvenile enjoyment.
    More that I think most of us long-timers have posted ourselves, often, and found we wind up the butt of jokes (mostly funny ones at least).

    Maybe some of the new blood needs to give us some ammo. There are only so many Kilt jokes, Betsy is too hot for PK, and Stokes-is-short gif's we can photoshop, right?

  17. #3177
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Cowards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    More that I think most of us long-timers have posted ourselves, often, and found we wind up the butt of jokes (mostly funny ones at least).

    Maybe some of the new blood needs to give us some ammo. There are only so many Kilt jokes, Betsy is too hot for PK, and Stokes-is-short gif's we can photoshop, right?
    Truth.

    They could even use a fake pic like FFDoots did.

  18. #3178
    I'm an enigma.

  19. #3179
    Quote Originally Posted by Gata View Post


    Here's a picture of me and my main man during his first foot steps
    Very adorable.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BL596gX36I

  20. #3180
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    More that I think most of us long-timers have posted ourselves, often, and found we wind up the butt of jokes (mostly funny ones at least).

    Maybe some of the new blood needs to give us some ammo. There are only so many Kilt jokes, Betsy is too hot for PK, and Stokes-is-short gif's we can photoshop, right?
    I wonder where we could start?

    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I'm an enigma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    *coughcough*

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us