Page 42 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 3282

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #821
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,254
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound View Post
    I will regret this..

    I know the guy in the middle. He is the eggman. Coo Coo Ca Choo.

  2. #822
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Hey Rabbi, you blowing a snot bubble through the top of your head?

    Just sayin....jeepers.
    wha?

  3. #823
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,254
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Hey Rabbi, you blowing a snot bubble through the top of your head?

    Just sayin....jeepers.
    Uh oh.

  4. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    found it!! i'm such a gangster.

    p.s....told you i have zero cellulite.
    I propose a new thread: "JI Posters who Love Jets Babe the Most."

  5. #825
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green View Post
    Well you look pissed off, so I figured it seems about right.
    that's not pissed off, this is pissed off..


  6. #826
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842

  7. #827
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,676
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswinbaby! View Post
    I propose a new thread: "JI Posters who Love Jets Babe the Most."
    10 pages minimum

  8. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    Better delete that picture. You'll have your kids taken away from you for abusive behavior.

  9. #829
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,965
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound View Post
    wha?
    There's clearly an enormous snot-bubble emanating from the top of your noggin, like Mt. Vesuvius on a restless day.

    Think: Hat OR Cranial decongestant. Works wonders.

  10. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    There's clearly an enormous snot-bubble emanating from the top of your noggin, like Mt. Vesuvius on a restless day.

    Think: Hat OR Cranial decongestant. Works wonders.
    Nah, I was just having a really good idea.

  11. #831
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Fairfax Va
    Posts
    7,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleedin' Green View Post
    Better delete that picture. You'll have your kids taken away from you for abusive behavior.
    This is HOW I abuse them. This is the way we go out when they don't live up to expectations. If they do well we wear the
    giants. If I catch them cheating they have Pats uniforms.

  12. #832

  13. #833

  14. #834
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,254
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound View Post
    billie jean

    Looks like you have a special pocket in those slacks.

  15. #835
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,076
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound View Post
    venice

    Helloooooo Mindy.

  16. #836
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Jerseystrong
    Posts
    18,676
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Helloooooo Mindy.
    lmao. nailed it, ok bed time, night folks.

  17. #837
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,392
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Helloooooo Mindy.
    haha I was gonna say 100% Fogle.

  18. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    haha I was gonna say 100% Fogle.
    dammit haha i had to grow my hair out after that movie

  19. #839

  20. #840
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,392
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBound View Post
    dammit haha i had to grow my hair out after that movie
    lmao..

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us