Page 52 of 165 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3283

Thread: What JI posters actually look like

  1. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by EY View Post
    It launched my career here.
    When ESPN eventually does your Sportscentury, I imagine that line would be the dramatic turning point that they usually open up the show with, and then they'll show the credits and intro to the show.

    The avatar switch might take up a good 15 minutes of the special as well, that one's big.

  2. #1022
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,259
    how come I cantt attach?

  3. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    how come I cantt attach?
    You probably have deep-seated trust issues.

  4. #1024
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,773
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    how come I cantt attach?
    Forget attaching it, just upload it somewhere.
    Or PM it to me and I'll upload it to imageshack.

  5. #1025
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    how come I cantt attach?
    Cmon man even a simian like mind like yours can figure out how to attach a pic -

    Here I'll post mine below to show you how easy it is



    _____________X__________________

  6. #1026
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagoots View Post
    I know beauty is in the beholder's eye...but isn't JB a pretty average looking chick?

    In one of those shots, she's a ringer for Brooke Burke.

  7. #1027
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,259
    Quote Originally Posted by VonDarkmoor View Post
    Cmon man even a simian like mind like yours can figure out how to attach a pic -

    Here I'll post mine below to show you how easy it is



    _____________X__________________
    I used to do it all the time. No it wont let me...wtf?

  8. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    You can look at Youporn at work? Are you hiring? Again, it was a joke, and a compliment I think. Hey, she and her friends are highly beatable, what can I say?
    First rule of comedy: Don't explain the joke. EVER. Also, don't back off from something you think is funny, even if it might piss some people off. Whether it goes over or you bomb, deal with it.

  9. #1029
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,640
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    Me with Lombardi on a field trip to Lambeau last year.

    Is it an anatomically correct statue?

  10. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    In one of those shots, she's a ringer for Brooke Burke.
    Depending on the pic, she ranges anywhere from an 8.2 on down to a 6.8 - she's usually right in the 7.5 - 8.0 range, but then again, she's picking the pics no us so who the hell knows exactly how attractive she really is.

  11. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    In one of those shots, she's a ringer for Brooke Burke.

  12. #1032
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,141
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    I used to do it all the time. No it wont let me...wtf?
    Lol, you are so full of it!

    The dog ate my homework! Lol

    Next post will be..."wtf! I cant PM Fishhooked, I used to do it, wtf"

    I call shenanigans of the highest order!

  13. #1033
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    Ya gotta wonder about a guy whose screen name is just well, so gay. I mean, alot of dudes pick their favorite Jet or a lifelong nickname. Whatever.
    You gotta wonder about someone with 17,000+ posts on another teams board. What kind of sheeple are you? "Alot of dudes pick"...wtf to I care what other people have picked in relation to picking my own screen name? it made me laugh so I picked it. Didn't mean to marginalize all you pitchers, sorry.

  14. #1034
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Forget attaching it, just upload it somewhere.
    Or PM it to me and I'll upload it to imageshack.
    How you attache to a PM?

  15. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    Ya gotta wonder about a guy whose screen name is just well, so gay. I mean, alot of dudes pick their favorite Jet or a lifelong nickname. Whatever.
    See, I don't think the screen name is weird or gay at all, just the person mentioned in it. Also, I think most of us on this site know it's a goof. Go fu**in' join the other Cheats fans lamenting your colossal cluster fu** of a Super Bowl.

  16. #1036
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,259
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    You gotta wonder about someone with 17,000+ posts on another teams board. What kind of sheeple are you? "Alot of dudes pick"...wtf to I care what other people have picked in relation to picking my own screen name? it made me laugh so I picked it. Didn't mean to marginalize all you pitchers, sorry.
    You awful defensive.

  17. #1037
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    First rule of comedy: Don't explain the joke. EVER. Also, don't back off from something you think is funny, even if it might piss some people off. Whether it goes over or you bomb, deal with it.

    Tell that to Michael Richards.....

  18. #1038
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    50,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    See, I don't think the screen name is weird or gay at all, just the person mentioned in it. Also, I think most of us on this site know it's a goof. Go fu**in' join the other Cheats fans lamenting your colossal cluster fu** of a Super Bowl.
    Wow. Something in the water today huh?

  19. #1039

  20. #1040
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    You awful defensive.

    Nope, sorry. Just think it's beyond lame that you used "most people use" as a metric. Never thought you were such a sheep, that's all.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us