Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Sign Bill Cowher Petition

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Sign Bill Cowher Petition

If Bill Cowher comes back on the market next year I am putting this Thread out there for all those in favor to sign....it's become painfully obvious Eric Mangini is a complete buffoon....if Cowher becomes available Tannenbaum needs to show nuts and sign him........

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm sorry but it's way too early to give up on mangini

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mangini isn't the problem here. It's too early to give up on him.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cowher said he's not going to come back in 2008, however, if Mangini has a bad year in 2008 then we might need to pull the plug.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    huh? u nuts? Mangini is a lost cause...he is no way a head coach..look what he walked away from..thinking he could do the same here..no way...look at his mistakes -

No running game
    Bad play calls
    Bad clock management
    Stupid trades
    Wrong picks
    Defense the worst in the nfl
    Made Vilma go froma awsome player to not
    chad is beat up and in pain and needs dropping for a game at least
    has no fire in his belly
    No head coach experiance

I could go on. I did not agree with him being our new coach then..last season or this season..it is no surprise to me that we suck big balls this season..

If Bill was on the market hell...I would sell my mother to get him in..beause this team is going nowhere fast

Sign me up!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sign Bill Cowher Petition
    Why? Can he throw a 20 yard out pattern?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have no loyalty if Cowher will coach in Ny I say goodbye Mangini. Cowher won a SB Mangini hasnt as hc. sorry guys I have no loyalty I wanted mangini just like I wanted Chad when the Jets drafted him but you know what I want to win a SB more. Thats why I want Chad gone and if Cowher will coach here its fine by me no hard feelings. But he wont Cowher wants to coach in North Carolina where his family is he is waiting for the Panthers job to open up.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    the answer is, we need a spark... and MR CLEMENS is who will give it to us

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    defense doesnt suck

just bored watching the offense, tired

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    If Bill Cowher comes back on the market next year I am putting this Thread out there for all those in favor to sign....it's become painfully obvious Eric Mangini is a complete buffoon....if Cowher becomes available Tannenbaum needs to show nuts and sign him........

oh shut up

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    where di I sign!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post
    I have no loyalty if Cowher will coach in Ny I say goodbye Mangini. Cowher won a SB Mangini hasnt as hc. sorry guys I have no loyalty I wanted mangini just like I wanted Chad when the Jets drafted him but you know what I want to win a SB more. Thats why I want Chad gone and if Cowher will coach here its fine by me no hard feelings. But he wont Cowher wants to coach in North Carolina where his family is he is waiting for the Panthers job to open up.
    It would be more accurate to say that Ken Whisenhunt won a Super Bowl. Until Cowher took the handcuffs off and let Whisenhunt turn Roethlisberger loose, he was just another choker from the Schottenheimer tree.

If you want a great motivator who builds a team with a strong defense, an anemic offense and a penchant for choking in the playoffs, why not just rehire Herm?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WeskerLogan View Post
    oh shut up
    HA!....nice comeback dickhe_d.....any other intelligent football analysis ??

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dbatesman View Post
    It would be more accurate to say that Ken Whisenhunt won a Super Bowl. Until Cowher took the handcuffs off and let Whisenhunt turn Roethlisberger loose, he was just another choker from the Schottenheimer tree.

If you want a great motivator who builds a team with a strong defense, an anemic offense and a penchant for choking in the playoffs, why not just rehire Herm?
    I disagree Odonnell another weak arm chad like QB lost them his first SB with his 2 picks in a row. Pittsburgh is a cheap team that doesnt resign its players Cowher had to live with not having a franchise QB for most of his coaching Career Kordell was a lousy QB too so I give Cohwer alot of credit. If Cowher had a Real QB steelers would have won a lot more.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ill sign

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Cause, you know, Cowher would love to be in a place where the fans are that reactionary and moronic.

Lets face it, Cooler King - if you were a Pittsburgh fan you'd have been screaming for Cowher's head long before he ever won the big game.