Thread: This Teams Rebuilding Effort Needs To Be Rebuilt!!!

This Teams Rebuilding Effort Needs To Be Rebuilt!!!

Face it "Jets" fans, this team is in SERIOUS TROUBLE!!!

D-line, a big question mark

O-line, a big mess

Secondary, a work in progress that never ends

Linebacking, do we have any linebackers

QB, considering there's hope with Kellen, that's one of the few bright spots

Running backs, should be okay with a decent line, but when will the Jets have a decent line

Receivers, the strongest area on the team, and the only area that the Jets can stand pat

Kicker, he's a BUM, just like Chad

Punter, no problem

Head Coach, He looks as bad this year as he looked good last year. He's lost me.

There's your team folks! And they're not going anywhere for quite some time.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyJet View Post

O-line, a big mess

Running backs, should be okay with a decent line, but when will the Jets have a decent line

Receivers, the strongest area on the team, and the only area that the Jets can stand pat

Punter, no problem

Head Coach, He looks as bad this year as he looked good last year. He's lost me.

I'm glad this is in the dump, but i hope you read this anyway.

No one takes you seriously, you have 0 credibility, you sound like a petulant child.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyJet View Post

O-line, a big mess

Punter, no problem

If the Jets have so many issues with talent, then why would you think the coaches could magically coach them up week after week, year after year. If the talent's the issue. Then maybe the provlem is that they can't devise schemes that hides their talent gaps anymore.