Thread: U Can't Call Yourself a Jets Fan If you still Wnt Chad 2 Start....

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

U Can't Call Yourself a Jets Fan If you still Wnt Chad 2 Start....

I'm sorry but being a Jets fan is tough enough (year after year the dissapointment and heatache).With Chad back there it amplifies this usual dissapointment/heartache X's 10. We need Chad back there at Quarterback like we need a Fuc**n' bag on our hip. I'm sorry, but if you still think Chad should start you're not a real Jets fan. My girl called me on the phone after the 3rd interception and was furious. She said she wanted to personally go out there and break his arm. I'm so fed up with this sh*t that I'm at the point of seriously considering not watching any Jets games at all until they start Clemens (keep in mind over the last 12 years I've missed a total of 1 and a half games).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sash1 View Post
    I'm sorry but being a Jets fan is tough enough (year after year the dissapointment and heatache).With Chad back there it amplifies this usual dissapointment/heartache X's 10. We need Chad back there at Quarterback like we need a Fuc**n' bag on our hip. I'm sorry, but if you still think Chad should start you're not a real Jets fan. My girl called me on the phone after the 3rd interception and was furious. She said she wanted to personally go out there and break his arm. I'm so fed up with this sh*t that I'm at the point of seriously considering not watching any Jets games at all until they start Clemens (keep in mind over the last 12 years I've missed a total of 1 and a half games).
    haha, try not missing a DOWN.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm a real Jets fan. And I want Chad to start....packin his bags

KC for QB

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm suffering from heatache.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah i know i was pissed when Chsad got burnt by Burress down the sideline or there RBs ran over him while he tried to arm tackle...

Oh wait that was not him!!!

Don't start with who is a real Jets fan who isn't that is a bunch of cr@p

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who the hell cares how many games you missed, this is the dumbest thing I have seen on here in a long time. I understand your frustration and given some time Clemmens will be the starter but your premise is all wrong.

I guess you didn't see the D giving up 188 yards rushing. I guess you haven't seen the lack of a pass rush all year. I guess you haven't seen the pressure (except yesterday) that has been put on the QB's all year. I guess you haven't noticed the lack of a running game in all the time you watched.

I also guess you just know that Clemmens is 100% ready to start and I guess you also have no need to worry that the team will look at a QB change this early as giving up on the season.

All you see is a total hatred of Chad and don't see anything else. I guess if Clemmens was in the rest of the huge problems they have will just go away.

And to say you are not a Jet fan if you don't want this change is just moronic.

Dump!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetinHuntersville View Post
    Who the hell cares how many games you missed, this is the dumbest thing I have seen on here in a long time. I understand your frustration and given some time Clemmens will be the starter but your premise is all wrong.

I guess you didn't see the D giving up 188 yards rushing. I guess you haven't seen the lack of a pass rush all year. I guess you haven't seen the pressure (except yesterday) that has been put on the QB's all year. I guess you haven't noticed the lack of a running game in all the time you watched.

I also guess you just know that Clemmens is 100% ready to start and I guess you also have no need to worry that the team will look at a QB change this early as giving up on the season.

All you see is a total hatred of Chad and don't see anything else. I guess if Clemmens was in the rest of the huge problems they have will just go away.

And to say you are not a Jet fan if you don't want this change is just moronic.

Dump!
    Exactly, your validating my point. With all the problems going on around us (no size on d-line, poor defense, getting pushed around, no run blocking, no pass rush, David Barrett), the last thing we need is problems at the Quarterback position. We already beyond the point of frustation with the other things why do we need to compound that frustation with a QB who can't come up big when we need him. Everything else is fuc*ed up why do we need things fuc*ed up at the most glaring position on offense. Yes, Clemens will go through some growing pains but i'm o.k. with that cause the season already blown. Clemens gives us a common QB that we can all rally behind and support cause no matter who you think should play he is undoubtedly our future. C'mon man read before you respond!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    hey sport....I've had my ass in a seat in the stadium (Shea/Meadowlands) for every Jets home regular season/post season game since November, 1981....the streaks @205 consecutive games over 25 and a half years.....

as one with twice the experience, I think the title of the thread is idiotic...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm glad we have you here to tell us if we deserve to be jets fans or not. what would we have done without you?