Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Longhorns crank that soulja boy..

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,328
    Post Thanks / Like

    Longhorns crank that soulja boy..


  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    8,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the most played out **** ever now.

    Hip hop sucks **** nowadays, ever since the Lil' John movement

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the 90's
    Posts
    28,328
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's true. I can't stand it.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,996
    Post Thanks / Like
    They were running out for a kickoff so they did this during the game??? @UCF too, where's JetBabe?

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SUJets1988 View Post
    They were running out for a kickoff so they did this during the game??? @UCF too, where's JetBabe?
    I was at that game. It caught me by surprise. The coaches were actually encouraging the players to dance. I guess its their way of loosening up.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's my alma mater...way to spend every last dime.

  7. #7
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,525
    Post Thanks / Like
    UM has been doing that this season as well. Everyone in the stands screams da U when the song says U.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NC via NY
    Posts
    8,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is some of the dumbest fricken crap I have ever seen.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL / Surrendered my PSL's biatches
    Posts
    158
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Babe View Post
    told you it was gonna be close.
    Sure did. Colt McCoy took major steps back this year. Was supposed to be a Heisman candidate

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jerseyville, IL
    Posts
    131
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas is overrated.......as well as the QB.

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by baldnuts1 View Post
    Sure did. Colt McCoy took major steps back this year. Was supposed to be a Heisman candidate
    The Poor Colt is gonna get killed. They expanded the playbook for him and he's learned it but apparently it's pretty complex. He has no offensive line...so it's basically read #1, if not open, scramble. The doctors should have never cleared him to come back last week against KSU. He had a Grade II concussion.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    402
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stumpy30 View Post
    Texas is overrated.......as well as the QB.


    This year sure.

  13. #13
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow... this is one crap thread, even for SBIII

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    I's official, Soulja Boy is the Rap version of the Electric Slide and the Macarena.

    50 bucks says they're playing at Bar Mitzvah's already.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Boca Raton, FL
    Posts
    10,064
    Post Thanks / Like
    After a ban this is the thread you come back with...... c'mon dude.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    779
    Post Thanks / Like
    Texas needs to play Jon Chiles instead of Colt "Butters from South Park" McCoy at QB, and this video doesnt help the tarnished image Texas has had recently.

  17. #17
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    25,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    This is the most played out **** ever now.

    Hip hop sucks **** nowadays, ever since the Lil' John movement
    Hip Hop?

    There's no such thing as Hip Hop anymore. It's all club music. A bunch of meaningless jibber jabber.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    29,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Hip Hop?

    There's no such thing as Hip Hop anymore. It's all club music. A bunch of meaningless jibber jabber.
    Are you insinuating that lyrics like this don't hold up against Biggie and Pac?

    Soulja Boy - Crank Dat Soulja Boy lyrics
    Artist: Soulja Boy
    Album: Other Song Lyrics
    Title: Crank Dat Soulja Boy Print
    Correct

    [Chorus: x2]
    Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
    Watch Me Crank It
    Watch Me Roll
    Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
    Then Super Man Dat Hoe
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

    [Verse 1:]
    Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
    Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
    Super Man Dat Hoe
    Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
    Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
    Jocking On Them Haterz Man
    When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
    I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
    (Now You)
    I'm Jocking On Yo ***** Ass
    And If We Get The Fightin
    Then I'm Cocking On Your *****
    You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
    Yes I Crank It Everyday
    Haterz Get Mad Cuz
    "I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

    [Chorus x2]

    [Verse 2:]
    I'm Bouncin On My Toe
    Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
    I'ma Pass It To Arab
    Then He Gon Pass It To The Low (Low)
    Haterz Wanna Be Me
    Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
    They Be Lookin At My Neck
    Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
    Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
    Dance (Dance)
    Let Get To It (Let Get To It)
    Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
    Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
    Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
    Man That **** Was Ugly

  19. #19
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    25,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    Are you insinuating that lyrics like this don't hold up against Biggie and Pac?

    Soulja Boy - Crank Dat Soulja Boy lyrics
    Artist: Soulja Boy
    Album: Other Song Lyrics
    Title: Crank Dat Soulja Boy Print
    Correct

    [Chorus: x2]
    Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
    Watch Me Crank It
    Watch Me Roll
    Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
    Then Super Man Dat Hoe
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)
    Now Watch Me Do
    (Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

    [Verse 1:]
    Soulja Boy Off In This Hoe
    Watch Me Lean And Watch Me Rock
    Super Man Dat Hoe
    Then Watch Me Crank Dat Robocop
    Super Fresh, Now Watch Me Jock
    Jocking On Them Haterz Man
    When I Do Dat Soulja Boy
    I Lean To The Left And Crank Dat Dance
    (Now You)
    I'm Jocking On Yo ***** Ass
    And If We Get The Fightin
    Then I'm Cocking On Your *****
    You Catch Me At Yo Local Party
    Yes I Crank It Everyday
    Haterz Get Mad Cuz
    "I Got Me Some Bathin Apes"

    [Chorus x2]

    [Verse 2:]
    I'm Bouncin On My Toe
    Watch Me Super Soak Dat Hoe
    I'ma Pass It To Arab
    Then He Gon Pass It To The Low (Low)
    Haterz Wanna Be Me
    Soulja Boy, I'm The Man
    They Be Lookin At My Neck
    Sayin Its The Rubberband Man (Man)
    Watch Me Do It (Watch Me Do It)
    Dance (Dance)
    Let Get To It (Let Get To It)
    Nope, You Can't Do It Like Me
    Hoe, So Don't Do It Like Me
    Folk, I See You Tryna Do It Like Me
    Man That **** Was Ugly

    Amazing!!!


    How many countless days did it take to write that masterpiece?

  20. #20
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,301
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see his songs are as stupid as his billboards all over Murray Hill, I was wondering who the hell this kid was everytime I walk to work, typical generic poster of a young black rapper with sunglasses on a long chain, hat backwards looking tough.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us