Thread: What happens if?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

What happens if?

Mangini makes the change to Clemens & Kellen throws 5 picks, all of them being at the absolute WORST TIMES possible? Huh, Huh, what happens then ?. What happens if he can only average 1 TD a game, HUH, HUH? What happens if his throwing motion becomes so slow that DBS jump his routes & return picks for Tds? HUH, HUH? What happens if he throws some floaters that Coles & Cotchery have to go up & get leaving them open to getting killed, HUH, HUH?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Mangini makes the change to Clemens & Kellen throws 5 picks, all of them being at the absolute WORST TIMES possible? Huh, Huh, what happens then ?. What happens if he can only average 1 TD a game, HUH, HUH? What happens if his throwing motion becomes so slow that DBS jump his routes & return picks for Tds? HUH, HUH? What happens if he throws some floaters that Coles & Cotchery have to go up & get leaving them open to getting killed, HUH, HUH?
    No, lets just leave Chad in where we know that this will probably happen....

Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

Post Thanks / Like
    Easy there, chief. Clemens has started one NFL regular season game and you are already suggesting he will come out and display the same problems that Pennington has been showing us?

And if he does crash & burn in '07 and '08, then we know we still need to look for our QB of the future.

- Justin

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    This may be the most annoyingly inane post I've ever read.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

We lose just like we're LOSING NOW!!! CAN YOU FIGURE THAT OUT!!!

What is the matter with you??? Chad is killing this team!!! And the way Chad leaves his receivers exposed, he's going to kill them as well!!!

The Jets can't win with CHAD!!!

He had time to throw!!! He still STUNK!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was the point of that exercise!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'll tell you what happens. mantitties look pretty stupid for passing up on his chances to draft guys like brady quinn and jay cutler.....

then it becomes painfully obvious that the jets don't have a championship calibur qb on the roster and will have to try to find one.

and finally.....it will then be apparent that this FO has managed to, instead of progressing this team thusfar, set the franchise back a couple of years.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe you guys didn't get my sarcasm. I want Clemens. How much worse can our suffering be than it already is?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Touche!!!

Great way of making the point!

I'm no fan of Kellen, still don't think he can make it as an NFL QB, but Chad is SO LOUSY, what difference does it make if Kellen can't get it done. At least the "organization" finds that out.

Some Jets fans here are INSANE. Chad is killing the team and they still defend him. Who cares if he was an eagle scout!!! What does that matter???

This is all about WINNING!!! And Chad is a LOSER!!!