Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's trade Clemens while he has value.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's trade Clemens while he has value.

I feel in the mood to take on the ACM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    this is not taking on the acm this is called being on crack........

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    We could probably get a 1st and a marquee player for him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
    We could probably get a 1st and a marquee player for him.
    We got Clemens in the third; a so called steal. He is far from a prototypical ideal QB. I want my franchise QB to be more like Vince Young, Tom Brady. We need too many pieces to declare Clemens the next Dan Marino.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    We got Clemens in the second; a so called steal. He is far from a prototypical ideal QB. I want my franchise QB to be more like Vince Young, Tom Brady. We need too many pieces to declare Clemens the next Dan Marino.
    fixed it for you

o and by the way can there be any two polar opposite QBs than Brady And young so which one do you want?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    We got Clemens in the third; a so called steal. He is far from a prototypical ideal QB. I want my franchise QB to be more like Vince Young, Tom Brady. We need too many pieces to declare Clemens the next Dan Marino.

pretty sure he was drafted in the 2nd round

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    this is not taking on the acm this is called being on crack........
    Not on crack as you know. But why not consider this as an option. It really makes sense to me.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel in the mood to take on the ACM.
    Lock. Dump. Ban. PrisonRape. Euthanize.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    lets trade him for matt leinart

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    fixed it for you

o and by the way can there be any two polar opposite QBs than Brady And young so which one do you want?
    I've liked Young from the USC championship game and fought battles on this site with guys about his draft value and potential in the NFL. BTW I was right he turned out to be the best of the bunch. I wish we had him now.

Hall Of Fame
    Not bababooey and I resent the implication
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread needs some L. Go Jets attention

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    Lock. Dump. Ban. PrisonRape. Euthanize.
    LOL Bring it on baby.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've liked Young from the USC championship game and fought battles on this site with guys about his draft value and potential in the NFL. BTW I was right he turned out to be the best of the bunch. I wish we had him now.
    Actually you don't know that because Clemens hasn't enough time on the field for us to accurately evaluate.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    NO, your right up to now,which basically means nothing. You have not seen KC yet and Cutler is still raw. Most people knew he would have a bigger learning curve to adapt to the NFL. Thats why with all his physical gifts he wasnt originally project as 1st rounder.

Lienart I agre with you on. KC i dunno and between the 2 young and Cutler if im a GM i still take Cutler, I think Cutler will get it together and has a brighter future. I think you will see VY get figured out soon and come back down to earth a lil

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    lets trade him for matt leinart
    That could probably be done since the Cardinals are not happy with his progress and he's out for the season. I think that's a very good suggestion IMO.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    First off Young unless you're talking about Steve Young is a ****ty QB and no one here thinks Clemens is the next Marino and is going to save the season. We just want to know if he can play or not because we know Chad can't so if Clemens also sucks we need to get another QB. That's it

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    NO, your right up to now,which basically means nothing. You have not seen KC yet and Cutler is still raw. Most people knew he would have a bigger learning curve to adapt to the NFL. Thats why with all his physical gifts he wasnt originally project as 1st rounder.

Lienart I agre with you on. KC i dunno and between the 2 young and Cutler if im a GM i still take Cutler, I think Cutler will get it together and has a brighter future. I think you will see VY get figured out soon and come back down to earth a lil
    I'll take Cutler for Clemens and give you a 2nd rounder.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next time you feel like "taking on the ACM", please do it with a thread that isn't so absolutely assinine in it's premise. There are more than enough other existing threads, and other ways, for you to vent on your Chad vs. Clemens feelings.

Thanks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by New York Mick View Post
    First off Young unless you're talking about Steve Young is a ****ty QB and no one here thinks Clemens is the next Marino and is going to save the season. We just want to know if he can play or not because we know Chad can't so if Clemens also sucks we need to get another QB. That's it
    With all due respect to your highness I disagree. The consensus here among JI guys is that Clemens will change things dramatically. He'll be able to jump start the running game by throwing down field which will result in games won.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Next time you feel like "taking on the ACM", please do it with a thread that isn't so absolutely assinine in it's premise. There are more than enough other existing threads, and other ways, for you to vent on your Chad vs. Clemens feelings.

Thanks.
    I think hes on the rag today