Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Kid from Brooklyn.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like

    Kid from Brooklyn.

    Not that funny. Ive had enough of him. Time to end the charade. Thoughts?

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    May I ask again as to why this guy is famous?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan View Post
    May I ask again as to why this guy is famous?
    cool bro im with you. CP 4 life! F the ACM! Fing haters!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrapinJet View Post

    cool bro im with you. CP 4 life! F the ACM! Fing haters!
    Bro, are you just here to bust chops with frivilous nonsense or do you have anything substantive to add?

    So far you're just flaming .. posting nonsense .. keep it up and you're gone

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    564
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Bro, are you just here to bust chops with frivilous nonsense or do you have anything substantive to add?

    So far you're just flaming .. posting nonsense .. keep it up and you're gone
    Sorry i didnt know it was illegal to have an opinion.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrapinJet View Post

    Sorry i didnt know it was illegal to have an opinion.
    That has nothing to do with it .. I've looked at your posts tonite and it's one giant collection of nonsense .. if that's the only reason you're here, you won't be here for long

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NC via NY
    Posts
    8,823
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having an opinion and flaming/trolling are two completely different things.

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,623
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, the banning has gotten ridiculous around here.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    41,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post

    Damn, the banning has gotten ridiculous around here.
    Excuse me Ike, but I have the slowest trigger finger imaginable .. I don't just ban someone because I feel like it .. I've looked at all of his posts from tonite and it's all the same, trolling and flaming .. that and nothing else

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us