Thread: I'm done

All League

I'm done

Call me when Chads off the team. Till then, I'm done.

Dump, ban, murder, crush, pillage. Whatever. I'm done.

Byebye

Makes 2 of us. It is impossible to watch anymore, it really is.

I'm not done, and I'll still go to the games. I'm just pissed as hell at Mangina. He really is blowing right now.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    I'm not done, and I'll still go to the games. I'm just pissed as hell at Mangina. He really is blowing right now.
    +1

Agreed. I don't care if we lose every remaining game 41-0, I will not abandon my team. It may hurt....alot.....to watch, but thats life (as a Jets Fan, sadly).

Hall Of Fame
    Sort of hard to dedicate a day to this team, thank god for Sunday Ticket.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Agreed. I don't care if we lose every remaining game 41-0, I will not abandon my team. It may hurt....alot.....to watch, but thats life (as a Jets Fan, sadly).
    I'm with you Fish..The 70's were alot worse then now..While I think prolonging Chads reign at QB is silly I still think in the end Mangini will build a team that will be a winner..As soon as Coles and Cotch quit on Chad the KC era will begain..

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hall Of Fame
    Can anybody at all explain to me how a coach can have such a different personality from one year to the next?

Quote Originally Posted by Jets Voice of Reason View Post
    Can anybody at all explain to me how a coach can have such a different personality from one year to the next?
    Nope. I am at a complete loss on Mangini.

The real crime is...

While Eric is waisting time playing a shot Chad, he is also using up time from the careers of very good players like Coles and Cotch.

That's what's so wrong about all of this.

All Pro
    Word. Losing seasons give you character as a fan, and make the winning ones mean something... When the Jets finally win the Super Bowl it will make this all worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by theVinman View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    Took the words right out of my mouth. I love the guys that have to make their own thread announcing their abandoning of the team... Go right ahead, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. We only get to watch Jets football 16 weeks a year. I think I can speak for everyone here that those other 36 Sundays leave us yearning for watching our Green and White (or Blue and Gold in some cases...).

All Pro
    wait a sec. aren' you the same person who anointed eric mangini "the genius" and herm edwards the baffoon? look who's the bafoon now!!!baaaawaahhh!

Hall Of Fame
    exactly...good riddance to all those who are 'done'....panzies.

Quote Originally Posted by jetdawg View Post
    wait a sec. aren' you the same person who anointed eric mangini "the genius" and herm edwards the baffoon? look who's the bafoon now!!!baaaawaahhh!

Um, what?

Goodbye Mary.

All League
    Hey, if this means discounted tix on game day, I am THERE!