Thread: Dallas Has Rebuilt Itself, So Has Greenbay, Etc., The Patriots Rebuild On The Fly,...

Dallas Has Rebuilt Itself, So Has Greenbay, Etc., The Patriots Rebuild On The Fly,...

But the Jets are now going to have to rebuild their rebuilding effort.

It's just amazing, this team is going nowhere.

Mangini looks like he's stark raving mad. What's he doing? That soft demeanor of his isn't getting it done.

I feel really sad for all Jets fans. We deserve better than this.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyJet View Post
    But the Jets are now going to have to rebuild their rebuilding effort.

It's just amazing, this team is going nowhere.

Mangini looks like he's stark raving mad. What's he doing? That soft demeanor of his isn't getting it done.

I feel really sad for all Jets fans. We deserve better than this.

This is just plain ignorance as usual...since 1997 the jets have had only 2 losing seasons (2003, 2005) and those are mostly due to devastating injuries (especially in 2005). The problem is the Jets are consistantly good but not dominant (except in 1998/december 02). Throw in 2007 most likely and that's 3 losing seasons in 11 years..hardly anything to sneeze at and a far cry from the years prior to 1997.

This is what you call course-correction. The Jets had no business going 10-6 last year and this year they pay for it....it happens all the time. + the Jets always suck when they are suppose to be good (1999, 2003, 2005, 2007) that goes with the territory I suppose (ny media).

I know it's frustrating and it seems like teams pop up out of nowhere to become great and it seems it never happens to us, I agree it's just that the Jets are seemingly stuck at the mid-level card and that is probably the worst place to be because your draft status, if you're terrible will eventually help you. Maybe a terrible year is just what we need.

further edit* The Jets have the young pieces and the talent to trade off to immedietly rebuild for 2008. As much as I hate to single the guy out, we must see what Clemens has to offer and it's time to part ways with salary (Pennington, Coles) with the square parts (Robertson, Vilma, Dyson). This team isn't as bad as they're playing.

And for as good as NE is...this team would be nothing if they didn't get lucky with the 198th pick overall in the 2000 draft and any Patriot fan who disputes that is just plain ignorant. So you have to get a little lucky every now and then as well. The Jets have drafted particurarly well in the late rounds and well overall for the past few years, that to will contribute.
    Last edited by WeskerLogan; 10-14-2007 at 07:59 PM.

Is the board's goal to set a dump record today?

If every post that's calling it like it is gets dumped, what's the point to this site

I said nothing vulgar yet the post gets canned??? That's not right!!!

And as for my point not being valid, you must be joking???

This franchise is a disgrace!!!

Don't talk to me about about the last 7 years!!! What about all the years when the Jets couldn't even win their division far less a championship???

It's not about being LOUSY, Mediocre, or COMING CLOSE, it's about WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

And this NONSENSE that Brady is the reason the Patriots are having so much success, is just that!!!

Belichick makes it work with anybody and everybody!!!

Stop lying to yourself, the Jets would still STINK if Brady were the QB. The problem runs much deeper than the QB!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyJet View Post
    I said nothing vulgar yet the post gets canned??? That's not right!!!

And as for my point not being valid, you must be joking???

This franchise is a disgrace!!!

Don't talk to me about about the last 7 years!!! What about all the years when the Jets couldn't even win their division far less a championship???

It's not about being LOUSY, Mediocre, or COMING CLOSE, it's about WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

And this NONSENSE that Brady is the reason the Patriots are having so much success, is just that!!!

Belichick makes it work with anybody and everybody!!!

Stop lying to yourself, the Jets would still STINK if Brady were the QB. The problem runs much deeper than the QB!!!
    You provide no analysis or insight whatsoever.

You start threads on topics that are already being discussed that are nothing more than flaming rants that say nothing original.

Really??? Well, not if you're biased!!!

I make points!!! There very simple ones devoid of ego.

You can analyze the minutia of this game ad nauseum, but you keep missing the point.

This franchise is sick!!! And has been for most of its life.

That's my point. And I'm right!!!