Thread: I am so ashamed

I am so ashamed

I wont wear anything resembling green anymore!

i second that...i am disgusted

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Im guessing you weren't a fan when Kotite, Coslet, Walton, or Carroll were coaching us........................

Sorry but those years were far worse.

No hope at all

All League
    (Can't believe I'm saying this...)

WTF is the matter with you people? Anyone can face paint and wear their team's colors when everything is going great. To give up now is to concede that you're a fairweather/bandwagon fan. Granted I was not the happiest Pat fan wearing the red and white back in the 1-15 Rod Rust era but I stuck it out. Yes, voice your displeasure by all means but only bandwagon fans and the French give up when things go rough.

BTW- Did the we give up when the "germans" bombed Pearl Harbor?

Calm down! This melodrama is getting old fast and is very unbecoming.

If you're a fan, you go down with the ship and you hold your head up high until you drown.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post

it's really easy to be in good spirits when your a Pats fan logged in a Jets board.

WTF is the matter with you people? Anyone can face paint and wear their team's colors when everything is going great. To give up now is to concede that you're a fairweather/bandwagon fan. Granted I was not the happiest Pat fan wearing the red and white back in the 1-15 Rod Rust era but I stuck it out. Yes, voice your displeasure by all means but only bandwagon fans and the French give up when things go rough.

Not that you give a chit, but posts like this are why you are the only chowd that I haven't added to my ignore list.

Jets Insider VIP
    Aww we all feel so bad for you.

My first trip to a Jets game was when I was six and I watched the Jets lose to a horrible Colts team (Jim Harbaugh, Marshall Faulk era). This was when Kotite and Frank Reich led the Jets to a 1-15 season but I still watched every game and became a Jets fan that year. We watched Vinny Testeverde and the Jets miss a trip to the Super Bowl by 13 points in 1998, Ray Lucas salvage a horrific season in 1999, we have the facial expressions of our Dolphins fan friends after the 'Monday Night Miracle' burned into our minds, we saw Chad take the reigns in 2002 and take us to a playoff spot, we saw the best Jets team in six years blow an appearance in the AFC Championship because of Doug Brien in 2004, we saw the collapse the year after and the playoff run the following season. All I have to say now is, grow some balls Jet fans, this year won't be the worst and we always have the off season and next year to look forward to.
    Last edited by XingDaorong; 10-14-2007 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    Go buy yourself a Randy Moss jersey.

This thread is going where it belongs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Klecko73isGod View Post
    Go buy yourself a Randy Moss jersey.
    Or a Wes Welker jersey, right Kleck?

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Or a Wes Welker jersey, right Kleck?
    I predicted Welker would have a big game today. Roy Williams sucks.