Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Wowow Wee Wow

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Wowow Wee Wow

Vinny is the bestest of all time! i knew i knew i knew it!!!!!!!!

holy **** Vinny is awesome.

Vinny- you are ****ing awesome, thats right, F!UCKING F!UCKING awesome!!!!!!!!!

i almost crashed on the way back from the game when i heard the update and they said VT threw the 65 yard TD, holycrap holycrap holycrap Vinny is so goddamn good. at least we have something to look forward to with Vinny and the Panthers season.

the Jets got what they deserved, Mangini is a sub .500 coach (11-12 career record) he called a sneak on 3rd and 1 and ran a low percentage fade on 4th and 1. he thought he could bring in cheap talent and get the job done, and guess what, you are what your record is as Parcells said, and thats right, hes the leader of a 1-5 (16.7%) club. joke's on us, another fiasco of a day, another lost season, another offseason of false hope to come. how sad, we, as the best fans in the NFL deserve better, but the fact is its not and never will be meant to be. thats the simple truth. year after the year the same stuff. year after year the draw plays and the burned timeouts, and the fades on 4th and 1 and sneaks on 3rd and 1, the dinks, the dunks, the horrendous clock management, the lack of killer instinct by the team and the coaches, and the ability to just WIN games. never changes. the only things that change are the names on the backs of the jerseys, and that is the truth.

so with that said,at least the flicker of hope is alive with Vinny!!!!! at least theres something to root for this season!!! keep it up old man!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    ibtd & ibtb(in before the ban)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL NYJETS View Post
    QFT

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    its ok mate! it really is! im just happy for Vinny! heck, i could probably find a a Panthers board to post on for now!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet 16 View Post

i almost crashed on the way back from the game when i heard the update and they said VT threw the 65 yard TD, holycrap holycrap holycrap Vinny is so goddamn good. at least we have something to look forward to with Vinny and the Panthers season.

the Jets got what they deserved, Mangini is a sub .500 coach (11-12 career record) he called a sneak on 3rd and 1 and ran a low percentage fade on 4th and 1. he thought he could bring in cheap talent and get the job done, and guess what, you are what your record is as Parcells said, and thats right, hes the leader of a 1-5 (16.7%) club. joke's on us, another fiasco of a day, another lost season, another offseason of false hope to come. how sad, we, as the best fans in the NFL deserve better, but the fact is its not and never will be meant to be. thats the simple truth. year after the year the same stuff. year after year the draw plays and the burned timeouts, and the fades on 4th and 1 and sneaks on 3rd and 1, the dinks, the dunks, the horrendous clock management, the lack of killer instinct by the team and the coaches, and the ability to just WIN games. never changes. the only things that change are the names on the backs of the jerseys, and that is the truth.

so with that said,at least the flicker of hope is alive with Vinny!!!!! at least theres something to root for this season!!! keep it up old man!
    hope you gave up chewing gum, Mate!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    IBTPGBA

In Before The Punk Gets Banned Again

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySerp View Post
    hope you gave up chewing gum, Mate!
    ahh, ya know, i dont as often as i did!

speaking iof that, i saw a commercial for the other day, or actually heard a commercial where at the end, the girl was like- that (whatever THAT was) almost made me swallow gum. lis

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    IBTPGBA

In Before The Punk Gets Banned Again
    why the hate RJF doodles? what exactly in my post was inaccurate? i try not to lie

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Bill? That you?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it would be interesting to see you on a Panthers boardv

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    why the hate RJF doodles? what exactly in my post was inaccurate? i try not to lie
    ooooh. he knows to call you RJF...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFreak89 View Post
    I think it would be interesting to see you on a Panthers boardv
    seriously, i just might!

from here on out this year, i am a Panthers supporter!! ill always be as loyal a Jets fan as humanly possible, but for all intents and purposes the Jets season is over, so i hope VT wins the SB!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    "reason to smile in the face of yet another Jets fiasco"

http://www.nfl.com/photo/photo-galle...000d5d8033ca06

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    seriously, i just might!

from here on out this year, i am a Panthers supporter!! ill always be as loyal a Jets fan as humanly possible, but for all intents and purposes the Jets season is over, so i hope VT wins the SB!
    Do you act like this at work? Do you annoy your co-workers with your Vinny banter.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    seriously, i just might!

When you find and start posting on the Panthers come back and post it here so we can see how long it takes for you to get banned over there.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder who this is

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    That didn't take long before he got banned for the 124th time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    That didn't take long before he got banned for the 124th time.
    Yeah it did, usually he only gets 1 or 2 posts off...