Thread: The Turning Point...

The Turning Point...

It has officially become time for all Pats fans to start rooting for the jets to WIN. Now that it's extremely unlikely that N.E. will lose the East, I feel bad for the jets and their fans, some of whom have been really cool and welcoming to me here. I also don't want you to be picking top 10 in every round of the draft in 2008 because, frankly, I think your roster is more talented than your record indicates.

So, by all means...LET'S. GO. JETS.

P.S. I fully acknowledge the irony that this is perhaps a turning point for YOU guys, when you start rooting for the jets to LOSE, since all else is lost, to improve your draft position. So finally I'm rooting for the jets to win, and now YOU'RE rooting for the jets to lose? Can't we all just get along? Just once?

Quote Originally Posted by patsox232.0 View Post
    It has officially become time for all Pats fans to start rooting for the jets to WIN. Now that it's extremely unlikely that N.E. will lose the East, I feel bad for the jets and their fans, some of whom have been really cool and welcoming to me here. I also don't want you to be picking top 10 in every round of the draft in 2008 because, frankly, I think your roster is more talented than your record indicates.

P.S. I fully acknowledge the irony that this is perhaps a turning point for YOU guys, when you start rooting for the jets to LOSE, since all else is lost, to improve your draft position. So finally I'm rooting for the jets to win, and now YOU'RE rooting for the jets to lose? Can't we all just get along? Just once?

Go **** yourself

Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Go **** yourself
    A.G. Reed

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS_for_life View Post
    Go **** yourself
    QFT

All League

Holly crap another 5 year old brandnew Pats fan running her mouth, great!! Lets hear ya out girl. How Boston these days, still just a bunch of fags and skanks? No offense punk.

You know what you guys should try? Actually READING the post.

Honestly, what a bunch of morons. I'm actually being SUPPORTIVE of your team and of the guys here who have been kind enough to be welcoming. And for that you give me a GFY? Grow up.

All League

Honestly, what a bunch of morons. I'm actually being SUPPORTIVE of your team and of the guys here who have been kind enough to be welcoming. And for that you give me a GFY? Grow up.
    You know what you should try? getting the F off a Jets site, and go hand with Ben Afflac and the rest of you chowd queers. Sound familiar? Maybe someone you know? go play with your dolls.

Don't pee on us and say it's raining. We don't need your futile attempt at pity. Yeah we know the Pats are a machine right now and the Jets suck, go have a circle jerk on Patsfans.

I just do not understand why these pats fans keep posting garbage on this sight and how we allow them to freely post...I have never gone on a pats site or any other team for that matter b/c who gives a F*ck about anybody but the jets!!

Do you guys really love New York that much that you have to troll and post on our site every single day? Seriously get a life..Sh*t