Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putting the "F" in Foxborough

Putting the "F" in Foxborough

First Bill Simmons article that really started to piss me off

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...tonblog/071015

couldn't even finish. nothing would be sweeter than beating NE week 15 when they are still undeafted (i know not likely)

can't wait for the red sox to loose, then he will be in a bad mood again

Did anyone notice that when they played Dallas, Greg Ellis and DeMarcus Ware would back off a little before they got to Brady? At one point, Brady kind of pump-faked and Ware just kind of pushed him gently to the ground.

A few more of these in-your-face f-you touchdowns and I'll bet teams will stop worring about roughing-the-passer calls. Hell, maybe someone will take a page out of Rodney Harrison's book and "Trent Green" his arse.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Well, I hate to say it but they are playing near perfect football. damn i am pissed.... I hate them soooo much.... What do you think would happen if we go up there on Dec 16th and ruin the perfect season.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Bill Simmons is awesome. Just ask him.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by murphklecko73 View Post
    .... What do you think would happen if we go up there on Dec 16th and ruin the perfect season.....
    At this point, that would be about the only thing that could make the pain of being a Jets fan in 2007 seem diminished.

Jets Insider VIP
    How appropriate. A douchebag writing about a bunch of douchebags.

Seriously, because I think some believe the Jets can be the spoiler. The Pats are going to play their most vicious game of the year on that day. I have no doubt about it. There will be no surprise by the Jets that day. Just call it a hunch.

Well, at least they are representing the AFC East ... right?...

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonio_JetFan View Post

What an *******.

If this type of attitude continued and started running up the score I would have no problem with our coach or any coach putting a bounty on Brady. Hit him late until every player is DQed. I don't care. Let's brawl and send a message.

It would be like retaliation after your teammate gets hit by a pitcher.

Hall Of Fame
    A few more of these in-your-face f-you touchdowns and I'll bet teams will stop worring about roughing-the-passer calls. Hell, maybe someone will take a page out of Rodney Harrison's book and "Trent Green" his arse.
    I honestly don't care if NE has an agenda because they got caught and they're bitter about it, but I agree with this statement - when garbage time hits they should take Brady out.

So whats the big deal about running up the score? Isn't one of the tie breakers score differential?

I say the Pats lay 75 on the Jets December 16th.....

I don't understand how you can hate him. He is a Boston fan through and through and doesn't make any bones about it. I hate who he roots for but love that he writes with all fervor that all of us serious fans have. Plus he is really funny you know if he was writing about teams you loved you would love him. At least not like some of the so-called unbiased news reports where you know they are slanting it he tells you up front he is a fan first.

Did anyone notice that when they played Dallas, Greg Ellis and DeMarcus Ware would back off a little before they got to Brady? At one point, Brady kind of pump-faked and Ware just kind of pushed him gently to the ground.

This Team is a mirror reflection of their coach. BeliSchiit. Who's a repeat offender personality. A pervert-pedophilia type. A man without a conscience. He simply can't resist when faced with temptation. Whether it's cheating. Grinding an opponent's face full of dirt. Encouraging/instigating cheapshots that can maim a player. But as they say. What goes around. Comes around.

The sad thing is. Pats' players. Like those on any other Team. They just want to win. They're impressed with BeliCheat's football acumen. Then unfortunately seduced into the dark side of the Force. By the corrosive nature of the BeliSchiitFace persona. He has the soul of a smut peddler. A character from "Tales From The Crypt" He's bad people. And bad people don't just teach football. They teach BeliCheating football. A game devoid of Sportsmanship. Victory without Honor. He's the real PosterBoy of what's gone bad in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post
    This Team is a mirror reflection of their coach. BeliSchiit. Who's a repeat offender personality. A pervert-pedophilia type. A man without a conscience. He simply can't resist when faced with temptation. Whether it's cheating. Grinding an opponent's face full of dirt. Encouraging/instigating cheapshots that can maim a player. But as they say. What goes around. Comes around.

The sad thing is. Pats' players. Like those on any other Team. They just want to win. They're impressed with BeliCheat's football acumen. Then unfortunately seduced into the dark side of the Force. By the corrosive nature of the BeliSchiitFace persona. He has the soul of a smut peddler. A character from "Tales From The Crypt" He's bad people. And bad people don't just teach football. They teach BeliCheating football. A game devoid of Sportsmanship. Victory without Honor. He's the real PosterBoy of what's gone bad in the NFL.
    Great post. I totally agree.

I actually liked his articles. But now all he writes about are his Boston teams, gets old after a while.

That and they are winning, yeah the winning is a problem too.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenReaper View Post

This is the most hysterically funny post I have ever read on JI. Even funnier
    than Kleck telling us he is rational and unbiased. Even funnier than woodchuck
    and RG talking about football. This is pure gold!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

And they get Richard Seymour back this week