Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: reasons we hate the pats

Jets Insider VIP

reasons we hate the pats

The patsfan boards have 916 active users viewing as of right now.Instead of talking about their team they rather talk about how much we suck and that 100 point game against us on week 15. I think its time i go troll on their boards for a while. Pathetic bandwagon dirtbags.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    The patsfan boards have 916 active users viewing as of right now.Instead of talking about their team they rather talk about how much we suck and that 100 point game against us on week 15. I think its time i go troll on their boards for a while. Pathetic bandwagon dirtbags.

Ya mean they're 916 Patsie cockroaches crawling all over JI right now Most likely a strain that's resistant to insecticides.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

We have 276 active and 250 are talking about the Pats.....

Maybe we should merge boards and conduct an inter-state cyber battle to the fake death

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    We have 276 active and 250 are talking about the Pats.....

Maybe we should merge boards and conduct an inter-state cyber battle to the fake death

It's a freakin epidemic. Never realized that we were subjected to that much infestation. I'm used to FoxBroFan and PVD. Merge !?! Need innoculation from the rest. Or at least a cloaking device before engaging in fake mortal battle.

I post over there constantly and I have NO IDEA what you're referring to. Please stop lying. I know you're searching wildly for deflection and distraction from how poorly Mangini is doing as your HC but you don't have to fabricate stuff just b/c you're frustrated.
    Last edited by patsox232.0; 10-16-2007 at 04:55 PM.

they are the best team in football and we are arguably in the bottom 5 - until there is some parity they can say whatever the hell they want

Quote Originally Posted by oh well okay View Post
    they are the best team in football and we are arguably in the bottom 5 - until there is some parity they can say whatever the hell they want
    QFT

good thing Jets fans never talk about the Pats.

Veteran
    Eff the Patriot fans...we have enough of our own problems. Revenge will be sweet...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LSJF View Post
    Eff the Patriot fans...we have enough of our own problems. Revenge will be sweet...

Whaddya got planned? I'm in.

Reasons I hate the Pats

1. Their Head Coach is the scum of the earth

2. Their Owner is a drunk, which would be okay if he was cool, but there's nothing more pathetic than a drunken nerd

3. That phony grin on Tom Brady's face .. the kind of grin you just want to knock off his face with a left-hook
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 10-16-2007 at 05:37 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    threads like these feed the trolls

ignore 'em

The reason I dislike the Pats?

They are a dynasty and we are not. Now that of itself is a reason for dislike but the lack of class and humility and the totally illogical Pats fans that come onto this site accentuates things.

Jets Insider VIP
    I hate the Pats because they cause people here to talk about their hatred of the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by ruby2glocks View Post
    I hate the Pats because they cause people here to talk about their hatred of the Pats.
    "Hey, Diogenes. I found the guy you were looking for!"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Right now, I dislike the Jet management team more than I dislike the Pats....

I think Brady is a good kid and a great QB, I dont care for Belli and his style....

But I'm even more disappointed in my own team that is week in and week out putting good players in harms way without giving them their best chance to win....I am sad to see the despair that surfaces here on JI to the point of bannings and ***** outs amongst folks that are supposedly on the same page...

And for that, I blame the Jets management and yes, its head coach Mangeniuz, who has shown his true colors of late....

The Pats? They are just a team that has something we want...I cant be mad at them for having it, but I can be mad at the only folks preventing us from having it...OUR OWN ORGANIZATION!

Because they're better than us.

Oh...and for those of us who missed it...we can't stop talking about the Pats either.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    Reasons I hate the Pats

1. Their Head Coach is the scum of the earth

2. Their Owner is a drunk, which would be okay if he was cool, but there's nothing more pathetic than a drunken nerd

3. That phony grin on Tom Brady's face .. the kind of grin you just want to knock off his face with a left-hook
    My money is on Brady knocking your cranky old ass out.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Right now, I dislike the Jet management team more than I dislike the Pats....

I think Brady is a good kid and a great QB, I dont care for Belli and his style....

But I'm even more disappointed in my own team that is week in and week out putting good players in harms way without giving them their best chance to win....I am sad to see the despair that surfaces here on JI to the point of bannings and ***** outs amongst folks that are supposedly on the same page...

And for that, I blame the Jets management and yes, its head coach Mangeniuz, who has shown his true colors of late....

The Pats? They are just a team that has something we want...I cant be mad at them for having it, but I can be mad at the only folks preventing us from having it...OUR OWN ORGANIZATION!
    You're fortunate that they don't ban people (yet) for being objective...

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot Power View Post
    My money is on Brady knocking your cranky old ass out.
    My money is on Brady grabbing his ass.