Thread: OT: what is myclicktracker.com?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

OT: what is myclicktracker.com?

Any of you more internet saavy guys have any idea what this website is? Is it some way of tracing internet activity?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    spam

lock dump ban

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffboy View Post
    Any of you more internet saavy guys have any idea what this website is? Is it some way of tracing internet activity?
    This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    This page is used to test the proper operation of the Apache HTTP server after it has been installed. If you can read this page it means that the Apache HTTP server installed at this site is working properly.

MMMM...ok...let's just pretend, hypothetically of course, that I had no idea what that meant...how would you explain it to me in smaller words.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by samwise View Post
    spam

lock dump ban
    Lighten up Francis...I wasn't advocating that anyone click on the site, I was suspiciously asking what the hell it was...now because of your knee-jerk reaction, it's in the dump and I still have no idea what the hell it is.