Thread: Jets should go after Bill Cowher or Charlie Weiss

Jets should go after Bill Cowher or Charlie Weiss

This Mangini has fallen soo far that hes burying his coaching staff that he put together instead of taking his Lumps himself!

Start Clemens jerky otherwise your stadium will be empty vs Bills!

The man has no class----he would throw his mother under the bus in order to deflect responsibility.

Jets Insider VIP
    I guess patience is a rarity these days

Hall Of Fame
    Mangini made it very clear that he was including himself in this whole review of the season type thing coming up, so he's not pinning it only on his assistants.

I'm not giving up on Mangini yet by any means. Give him a shot with his QB and cut some of the old grizzly fat we have laying around on D... and then you will all be singing a different tune.

And Charlie Weiss, come on. Look at Notre Dame, and you want to bring him to the Jets???

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullitt245 View Post
    Mangini made it very clear that he was including himself in this whole review of the season type thing coming up, so he's not pinning it only on his assistants.

I'm not giving up on Mangini yet by any means. Give him a shot with his QB and cut some of the old grizzly fat we have laying around on D... and then you will all be singing a different tune.

And Charlie Weiss, come on. Look at Notre Dame, and you want to bring him to the Jets???
    Weiss is coaching in a program that has trouble recruiting due to stringent academic requirements----He has proven himself as a creative coach and I would love to see him in NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Seriously. Guy isn't here 2 years and they're calling for the guillotine.

It's hard to motivate players who are used to drinking Kool-Aid at barbecues

He'll make the changes, and right the ship.

what a stupid post. lets come back to reality....mangini isnt going anywhere, just like weiss isnt leaving nd as much as they do suck and bill cowher sure as hell isnt coming back to a rebuliding franchise

Hall Of Fame
    ? didn't work.