Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Nobody should go to the games......

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like

    Nobody should go to the games......

    Until they take f*cking Chad out. Enough is enough with this sh*t!

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    Should we wait for them to dump the 3-4 too? Win a few games? Any other demands?

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone who has the opportunity to go to the games and cheer the Jets on should relish in that opportunity and appreciate it.

    Not doing so because you don't like who's playing at QB is a spoiled brat move.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,855
    Post Thanks / Like
    source I know you're pissed, just watch the language ok?

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,846
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Outcoached View Post
    Should we wait for them to dump the 3-4 too? Win a few games? Any other demands?
    Yes, fire Bob Sutton.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    4,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TDJETS10 View Post
    Anyone who has the opportunity to go to the games and cheer the Jets on should relish in that opportunity and appreciate it.

    Not doing so because you don't like who's playing at QB is a spoiled brat move.
    ============================

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    source I know you're pissed, just watch the language ok?

    sorry couldn't resist

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    You think these people were told that they had an inoperable tumor....

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a toatal slap in the face. Ibet mangini heard the interview withe herm yest. on jim rome and played off that what a moron

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TDJETS10 View Post
    Anyone who has the opportunity to go to the games and cheer the Jets on should relish in that opportunity and appreciate it.

    Not doing so because you don't like who's playing at QB is a spoiled brat move.
    Appreciate it? Appreciate paying big bucks for tickets and driving an hour and a half (and three hours coming back because of traffic) to watch a weak-armed garbage QB go three and out or worse every single goddamned drive?

  11. #11
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NFL NYJETS View Post
    Yes, fire Bob Sutton.
    This is totally rational. Fire him with 9 games left and they D will turn around immediately. Of course, Mangini is still married to the 3-4, but with Sutton gone everyone will play better.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somerville, MA
    Posts
    129
    Post Thanks / Like

    You'd figure that people would be used to this by now...

    If you don't want those tickets, hand 'em over. I'd be more than happy to sit there while they get pwned by whatever team happens to be in town. Been doing it for years - why should this season be any different?

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    1,786
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sourceworx View Post
    Appreciate it? Appreciate paying big bucks for tickets and driving an hour and a half (and three hours coming back because of traffic) to watch a weak-armed garbage QB go three and out or worse every single goddamned drive?
    Yes!!!

    Appreciate the fact that you live close enough to your favorite team so that it's ONLY an hour and a half or even three hour drive.

    Appreciate the fact that you can afford to get a ticket without using your mortage or grocery money.

    Christ - you sound like a spoiled rotten teenager who complains about the new Benz that their parents just bought them because it doesn't have the right rims or sattelite radio.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TDJETS10 View Post
    Yes!!!

    Appreciate the fact that you live close enough to your favorite team so that it's ONLY an hour and a half or even three hour drive.

    Appreciate the fact that you can afford to get a ticket without using your mortage or grocery money.

    Christ - you sound like a spoiled rotten teenager who complains about the new Benz that their parents just bought them because it doesn't have the right rims or sattelite radio.
    Tell me my friend:

    When you purchase a car, boat, or whatever else, you expect a quality product for your money, do you not?

    Well guess what? So do I.

    It's expensive to go to games. Tickets, gas, food and parking makes for a very, very costly day. Multiply that by 8 and that's what I've chosen to do with some of my hard-earned money. I'm not being unreasonable to expect a quality product on the field for the money I'm spending to go. A Chad Pennington-led football team in NOT a quality product.

  15. #15
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,171
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    37348
    My lord, can you make a new point???

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us