Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38

Thread: David Harris Has a Stutter

  1. #1

    David Harris Has a Stutter

    On the Fan 660
    They were interviewing him on stepping in for Vilma and he had what seemed to be a horrible Stutter. Every word in 4 sentances were stuttered.
    Did anyone know this about him??

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,331
    might just have been nervous

  3. #3
    u stuttering prick you

  4. #4
    No, but it's better than a lisp like Strahan's, that makes him sound like a homo.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,563
    Who cares? As long as he's pounding RBs for us for the next several years, he could speak jibberish for all I care

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Formerly RidgeJetsFan

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ridge, Long Island
    Posts
    2,258
    As long as he demolishes RB's in the running game and covers TE's down the middle, he can be a deaf mute for all I care.

    - Justin

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockland, New York
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido Monzino View Post
    Who cares? As long as he's pounding RBs for us for the next several years, he could speak jibberish for all I care
    Actually, if he's yelling gibberish on the field, he'd probably be more intimidating.

  8. #8
    As long as he pounds the opposing offense into the ground, he can be mute for all i care.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sect313 View Post
    u stuttering prick you
    Where's my drink, Spider?

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Voice of Reason View Post
    Actually, if he's yelling gibberish on the field, he'd probably be more intimidating.
    DH: jsfsghaalaskfnaskfn! You aknafnskjfak!

    Brady: What?

    Obviously "What" sounds like "Hut" so there will be a lot of Center to QB fumbles.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
    DH: jsfsghaalaskfnaskfn! You aknafnskjfak!

    Brady: What?

    Obviously "What" sounds like "Hut" so there will be a lot of Center to QB fumbles.
    then Brady will pick it up, throw a 70 yard TD to Randy Moss in the endzone, who outjumps 5 defenders of ours.

  12. #12
    David Harris is a little small dont you think? I actually like him a lot but hes not that intimidating, I guess that fits right in with the rest of our soft defense and soft management, we have two Dough Boys running this team, Mangini and Tannenbaum, they look like Rollie Pollies.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    L.I. NY (where the Jets used to be from)
    Posts
    13,449
    Why isn't this in the dump yet?

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,998
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    then Brady will pick it up, throw a 70 yard TD to Randy Moss in the endzone, who outjumps 5 defenders of ours.
    Thanks for killing my fun. Ass.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by bark View Post
    David Harris Has a Stutter
    bark has a lack of common sense.

  16. #16
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    896
    No big deal, Bo Jackson also stuttered.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    1,617
    Quote Originally Posted by Cack89 View Post
    David Harris is a little small dont you think? I actually like him a lot but hes not that intimidating, I guess that fits right in with the rest of our soft defense and soft management, we have two Dough Boys running this team, Mangini and Tannenbaum, they look like Rollie Pollies.
    What in the hell are you talking about? David Harris is the biggest linebacker taken in the first 3 rounds. Not intimidating? Are you joking, have you even seen him play. The guy hits hard and does not shy away or get blown back from blocks like Vilma

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,326
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFranchise View Post
    Thanks for killing my fun. Ass.
    Did you really expect the Jets to get a break on defense?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by genom View Post
    What in the hell are you talking about? David Harris is the biggest linebacker taken in the first 3 rounds. Not intimidating? Are you joking, have you even seen him play. The guy hits hard and does not shy away or get blown back from blocks like Vilma
    wow, relax man, is this guy your brother or something?? I didn't know he was the biggest LB taken, I'm sorry, also, i have a little sister who takes on better blocks then Vilma, thats not saying much, I like Harris, alot, but i just don't see him as a Lewis Urlacher Suggs, type of LB, who you game plan around, hopefully he changes my mind.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,563
    Quote Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan View Post
    bark has a lack of common sense.
    I am Bark's complete lack of surprise

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us