Thread: Eric Mangini sucks. He is soft. He is weak and stupid. He is Fredo Corleone.

Eric Mangini sucks. He is soft. He is weak and stupid. He is Fredo Corleone.

Well, I'm home from the game. And booooyyy am I pissed off.

This team, on paper, is not bad at all; on the field, though, I've never seen a sorrier group of half-assed football players in my life. The defense is pathetic, Chad is all cheerleading and no talent, the play calls were rotten, and Mangini stands at the head of it all, shuffling his feet and mumbling something about consistency.

He waited until the last possible moment to yank Chad, just about 4 weeks too late. He shows absolutely no emotion on the sideline. You say its stoicism? I say he has no balls. When I listened to his post-game "conference" on the radio in the car, I almost drove off the road in the blind rage. It was the blandest, weakest, most uninspiring piece of crap I've ever heard. The worst part was, he sounded like he didn't even CARE that his team is 1-7.

Last year was a fluke. Mangini is a fake, a phony, a fraud.

To further illustrate my feelings toward the "Mangenious" (L. O. L.), let's watch this scene from one of my favorite movie, Glengarry Glen Ross. In this scene, Al Pacino plays the part of pauliec, and Kevin Spacey plays an excellent impression of Eric Mangini, standing in place and not saying anything.

NSFW langauge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HURJNd0J4U

Kotite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mangina

All Pro
    Ballboy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mangini

Why was this moved?

What did I say was untrue??

Who moved this???

...Sean Ryan than comes in and says....

"You are a **** head Mangini"

Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    Why was this moved?

What did I say was untrue??

Who moved this???
    They moved this to the dump and there is a Clemens sucks thread still breathing in the strip. Great job mods!

Well, I'm home from the game. And booooyyy am I pissed off.

This team, on paper, is not bad at all; on the field, though, I've never seen a sorrier group of half-assed football players in my life. The defense is pathetic, Chad is all cheerleading and no talent, the play calls were rotten, and Mangini stands at the head of it all, shuffling his feet and mumbling something about consistency.

He waited until the last possible moment to yank Chad, just about 4 weeks too late. He shows absolutely no emotion on the sideline. You say its stoicism? I say he has no balls. When I listened to his post-game "conference" on the radio in the car, I almost drove off the road in the blind rage. It was the blandest, weakest, most uninspiring piece of crap I've ever heard. The worst part was, he sounded like he didn't even CARE that his team is 1-7.

Last year was a fluke. Mangini is a fake, a phony, a fraud.

To further illustrate my feelings toward the "Mangenious" (L. O. L.), let's watch this scene from one of my favorite movie, Glengarry Glen Ross. In this scene, Al Pacino plays the part of pauliec, and Kevin Spacey plays an excellent impression of Eric Mangini, standing in place and not saying anything.

NSFW langauge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HURJNd0J4U

Spacey's a better actor than Mangini. And Pacino vs Mangini as HC...is too close to call.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    ...Sean Ryan than comes in and says....

"You are a **** head Mangini"
    LOL

And Jack Lemmon as Sean Ryan

LOL

And Jack Lemmon as Sean Ryan
    I thought that was Jack Lemmon, wasn't to sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    I thought that was Jack Lemmon, wasn't to sure.
    It's an excellent movie with an incredible cast - Pacino, Spacey, Lemmon, Ed Harris, Alec Baldwin, Alan Arkin