Thread: So, "The Jets Will Beat The Bills,?" "Chad Should QB This Sunday?"

So, "The Jets Will Beat The Bills,?" "Chad Should QB This Sunday?"

Maybe some of you here might actually have the character to say you were wrong about statements like those???

And what about Mangini knowing what he's doing? The guy is clueless!

It's amazing Coles isn't dead, trying to catch another one of Chad's air balls.

It's nothing short of cruel to throw Clemens to the wolves like Eric did.

This team and this organization is a disaster!!!

I believe the Jets have to start all over again. Including the coaching staff.

Banned
    What's worse is you're happy that we're a disaster...

Undrafted Free Agent
    Yeah and change their uniforms and logo too

LOL, it isn't Sunday afternoon w/o a JeffreyJet state of the union address.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyJet View Post
    I agree, but we can't keep wiping the slate blank over and over again and having bad seasons like this one. Remember when we brought in Mike Heimerdinger for Paul Hackett...Brian Shottenhiemer after that, and Bob Sutton? This team wasn't supposed to go 10-6 last year and quite frankly I don't know how they did but Mangini and the team had a good run and now are experiencing the combined fallout from Herm and the FO's mistakes and the current poor consistency of the coaches. Mangini looks like he is in the same spot that Chris Callahan was in after the Raiders lost the Super Bowl and went 4-12, could last season have been a fluke or are the players and scheme the problem? That's something for the FO and the staff to find out and fix for next year but I'm going to support keeping Mangini another year and firing Shottenheimer and Sutton.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    LOL, it isn't Sunday afternoon w/o a JeffreyJet state of the union address.
    Where has daveoooo been?

Quote Originally Posted by WoodyPaige View Post
    Where has daveoooo been?
    I miss Jetman73's polls

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    I miss Jetman73's polls
    me too

All League
    I admit I was one of the ones who thought we would win today. It seems I was wrong. I did not catch the game today because I was at the Bucs game(which was incredibly good) but from the looks from it, it was ugly.

I cannot describe in words how disappointed I am at our 1-7 start. I never thought it would get this bad.

Go ahead and laugh, if you think all of this is funny?

I don't, and unlike some here who think they know everything, but don't, I see the whole picture.

This whole organization needs to be changed. And you do that by changing even something like the uniforms and logo. You make them mean, and everything else mean. Because right now, all you have is a big fat soft organization. And it's pathetic!!!

In the immortal words of Mr. James Brown:

You're like a dull knife,
    you just ain't cuttin'

You're just talkin' loud,
    ain't sayin' nothin'!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyJet View Post
    Maybe some of you here might actually have the character to say you were wrong about statements like those???

And what about Mangini knowing what he's doing? The guy is clueless!

It's amazing Coles isn't dead, trying to catch another one of Chad's air balls.

It's nothing short of cruel to throw Clemens to the wolves like Eric did.

This team and this organization is a disaster!!!

I'd say over 90% of the people on this board thought Chad shouldn't start this week, and about 50% didn't think he should have been the starter at the beginning of the year.

What does starting over even mean? Should the Jets cut 53 players? Just the ones who are overpaid? Magically will the team be better if they change their uniforms to bright yellow and magenta?

It's one thing to be angry, it's another to call everyone else out for not giving up on the players on the team right now. It's a disastrous year, but I don't think the organization is a disaster, a disaster is the Dolphins - they are in basically the same situation as we are, except no talent at OL, and an older defense.

The team is terrible, but not all hope is lost yet. If you really think the team is such an embarrassment, why don't you take the rest of the year off, and come back next spring?

I took the rest of the year off, before it began

I knew Chad couldn't lead this team to anything but the bottom.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenBrickRhode View Post
    Yeah and change their uniforms and logo too
    YEah !!! i want that