Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kathy Griffin -- Hellbound Evil Witch.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Kathy Griffin -- Hellbound Evil Witch.

It will be a great day when this thing drops into hell. She is the epitome of both Hollywood and much of the world all together. Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCjO51d8jw
    Last edited by sackdance99; 10-29-2007 at 11:45 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ibtd

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like

More like a "mall-bound overpaid actor". I thought working in television WAS Hell.

Ask Eric Yellin.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post

It will be a great day when this thing drops into hell. She is the epitome of both Hollywood and much of the world all together. Amen.

What a compassionate guy. Let's blow up the world so Jesus can come back and make things right. You are completely off your rocker; I am mystified how you earn your living as an agent to professional athletes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    What a compassionate guy. Let's blow up the world so Jesus can come back and make things right. You are completely off your rocker; I am mystified how you earn your living as an agent to professional athletes.
    If you're mystified by that then you will marvel at this. God will look you in the face: laugh, mock, and cast your behind into Hell and then remind you of sackdance99 and his rocker.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    and to think I was having a bad day

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you can't laugh at this thread something is wrong

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    sackdance99,

I'm curious, what is your opinion on Joel Osteen?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you're mystified by that then you will marvel at this. God will look you in the face: laugh, mock, and cast your behind into Hell and then remind you of sackdance99 and his rocker.
    I don't understand why Sooth lets you post here.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    My God loves me, you? Im not so sure yours does

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Tyme View Post
    sackdance99,

I'm curious, what is your opinion on Joel Osteen?
    He's a good preacher in the aspect of teaching biblical principles and very encouraging. My only problem with him is he fails to talk about sin and hell. These are two things that Jesus talked about more than forgiveness and heaven if you read through the entire bible. I don't think Osteen is biblically polished as much as he should be for the platform he's on. If he is as polished, then he simply isn't talking about the things that are unpolular in the church.

It would be great to hear him talk about true repentance, counting the costs of following Christ exclusively, and accepting Jesus Christ as the ONLY WAY to heaven. Charles Stanley will be very specific on these things including churches and dead religion that doesn't save. Stanley preaches the truth. Once you add anything to what it takes to get to heaven you are saying Jesus isn't enough, that it's Jesus + something else and therefore you cannot be saved as you do not understand true biblical salvation and that it's Jesus + nothing.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's a good preacher in the aspect of teaching biblical principles and very encouraging. My only problem with him is he fails to talk about sin and hell. These are two things that Jesus talked about more than forgiveness and heaven if you read through the entire bible. I don't think Osteen is biblically polished as much as he should be for the platform he's on. If he is as polished, then he simply isn't talking about the things that are unpolular in the church.

It would be great to hear him talk about true repentance, counting the costs of following Christ exclusively, and accepting Jesus Christ as the ONLY WAY to heaven. Charles Stanley will be very specific on these things including churches and dead religion that doesn't save. Stanley preaches the truth. Once you add anything to what it takes to get to heaven you are saying Jesus isn't enough, that it's Jesus + something else and therefore you cannot be saved as you do not understand true biblical salvation and that it's Jesus + nothing.
    Charles Stanley lost me when I heard him preaching about how Christians, in addition to tithing, should not leave inheritances to their children who will only fight over the will, but instead to the church. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect112row36 View Post
    Charles Stanley lost me when I heard him preaching about how Christians, in addition to tithing, should not leave inheritances to their children who will only fight over the will, but instead to the church. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!
    You shouldn't leave money to people (family or not) who are not saved. If you think biblically you know what the ramifications are when you give money to the ungodly.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did Kathy Griffin do to win an emmy? Is this recent? I didn't even know she was still working in the industry.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy Griffin>>>>>>>sackdance99 Just accept it.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talks about a huge showoff!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    What did Kathy Griffin do to win an emmy? Is this recent? I didn't even know she was still working in the industry.
    she had a reality show on a cable station...it was fuqin funny....it was one of those things where you flip through the stations, catch a few minutes of it then realize you were watching it for a half-hour....some really funny sh!t...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    God won't get the chance. He doesn't exist.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

I have heard him talk about Jesus Christ as the way to 'heaven' but I agree that he prefers to talk in the positive not negative. If put against a wall, he will sound more extreme to religious right which I am assuming you like to hear.

I just saw him at MSG. I like him-- I think his messages transcend the heaven and hell grammar school bs. There actually is a lot of eastern philosophy and agnosticism that can be read into his messages. And if you (not you personally of course) entertain the thought that Jesus spent time in India studying eastern religion, it makes an interesting twist. I have his book on CD been listening to it a bit at a time, and bought some DVD's at his appearance at the Garden.

I think he is very good at what he does. It's got to be a billion dollar ministry he runs, more power to him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You shouldn't leave money to people (family or not) who are not saved. If you think biblically you know what the ramifications are when you give money to the ungodly.
    And how do I know who is saved.