Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Kathy Griffin -- Hellbound Evil Witch.

  1. #1
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,073
    Post Thanks / Like

    Post Kathy Griffin -- Hellbound Evil Witch.


    It will be a great day when this thing drops into hell. She is the epitome of both Hollywood and much of the world all together. Amen.





    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgCjO51d8jw
    Last edited by sackdance99; 10-29-2007 at 11:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bethel, CT
    Posts
    11,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    ibtd

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like



    More like a "mall-bound overpaid actor". I thought working in television WAS Hell.

    Ask Eric Yellin.

  4. #4
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post

    It will be a great day when this thing drops into hell. She is the epitome of both Hollywood and much of the world all together. Amen.

    What a compassionate guy. Let's blow up the world so Jesus can come back and make things right. You are completely off your rocker; I am mystified how you earn your living as an agent to professional athletes.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    What a compassionate guy. Let's blow up the world so Jesus can come back and make things right. You are completely off your rocker; I am mystified how you earn your living as an agent to professional athletes.
    If you're mystified by that then you will marvel at this. God will look you in the face: laugh, mock, and cast your behind into Hell and then remind you of sackdance99 and his rocker.

  6. #6
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    and to think I was having a bad day

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you can't laugh at this thread something is wrong

  8. #8
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    sackdance99,

    I'm curious, what is your opinion on Joel Osteen?

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,844
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    If you're mystified by that then you will marvel at this. God will look you in the face: laugh, mock, and cast your behind into Hell and then remind you of sackdance99 and his rocker.
    I don't understand why Sooth lets you post here.

  10. #10
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    6,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    If you're mystified by that then you will marvel at this. God will look you in the face: laugh, mock, and cast your behind into Hell and then remind you of sackdance99 and his rocker.
    My God loves me, you? Im not so sure yours does

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Tyme View Post
    sackdance99,

    I'm curious, what is your opinion on Joel Osteen?
    He's a good preacher in the aspect of teaching biblical principles and very encouraging. My only problem with him is he fails to talk about sin and hell. These are two things that Jesus talked about more than forgiveness and heaven if you read through the entire bible. I don't think Osteen is biblically polished as much as he should be for the platform he's on. If he is as polished, then he simply isn't talking about the things that are unpolular in the church.

    It would be great to hear him talk about true repentance, counting the costs of following Christ exclusively, and accepting Jesus Christ as the ONLY WAY to heaven. Charles Stanley will be very specific on these things including churches and dead religion that doesn't save. Stanley preaches the truth. Once you add anything to what it takes to get to heaven you are saying Jesus isn't enough, that it's Jesus + something else and therefore you cannot be saved as you do not understand true biblical salvation and that it's Jesus + nothing.

  12. #12
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Somerset, NJ
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    He's a good preacher in the aspect of teaching biblical principles and very encouraging. My only problem with him is he fails to talk about sin and hell. These are two things that Jesus talked about more than forgiveness and heaven if you read through the entire bible. I don't think Osteen is biblically polished as much as he should be for the platform he's on. If he is as polished, then he simply isn't talking about the things that are unpolular in the church.

    It would be great to hear him talk about true repentance, counting the costs of following Christ exclusively, and accepting Jesus Christ as the ONLY WAY to heaven. Charles Stanley will be very specific on these things including churches and dead religion that doesn't save. Stanley preaches the truth. Once you add anything to what it takes to get to heaven you are saying Jesus isn't enough, that it's Jesus + something else and therefore you cannot be saved as you do not understand true biblical salvation and that it's Jesus + nothing.
    Charles Stanley lost me when I heard him preaching about how Christians, in addition to tithing, should not leave inheritances to their children who will only fight over the will, but instead to the church. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The Jersey Shore
    Posts
    3,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sect112row36 View Post
    Charles Stanley lost me when I heard him preaching about how Christians, in addition to tithing, should not leave inheritances to their children who will only fight over the will, but instead to the church. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!
    You shouldn't leave money to people (family or not) who are not saved. If you think biblically you know what the ramifications are when you give money to the ungodly.

  14. #14
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did Kathy Griffin do to win an emmy? Is this recent? I didn't even know she was still working in the industry.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kathy Griffin>>>>>>>sackdance99 Just accept it.

  16. #16
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Seymour TN
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    Talks about a huge showoff!

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pauliec View Post
    What did Kathy Griffin do to win an emmy? Is this recent? I didn't even know she was still working in the industry.
    she had a reality show on a cable station...it was fuqin funny....it was one of those things where you flip through the stations, catch a few minutes of it then realize you were watching it for a half-hour....some really funny sh!t...

  18. #18
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,388
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    If you're mystified by that then you will marvel at this. God will look you in the face: laugh, mock, and cast your behind into Hell and then remind you of sackdance99 and his rocker.
    God won't get the chance. He doesn't exist.

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Westchester County, NY
    Posts
    3,477
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    He's a good preacher in the aspect of teaching biblical principles and very encouraging. My only problem with him is he fails to talk about sin and hell. These are two things that Jesus talked about more than forgiveness and heaven if you read through the entire bible. I don't think Osteen is biblically polished as much as he should be for the platform he's on. If he is as polished, then he simply isn't talking about the things that are unpolular in the church.

    It would be great to hear him talk about true repentance, counting the costs of following Christ exclusively, and accepting Jesus Christ as the ONLY WAY to heaven. Charles Stanley will be very specific on these things including churches and dead religion that doesn't save. Stanley preaches the truth. Once you add anything to what it takes to get to heaven you are saying Jesus isn't enough, that it's Jesus + something else and therefore you cannot be saved as you do not understand true biblical salvation and that it's Jesus + nothing.
    I have heard him talk about Jesus Christ as the way to 'heaven' but I agree that he prefers to talk in the positive not negative. If put against a wall, he will sound more extreme to religious right which I am assuming you like to hear.

    I just saw him at MSG. I like him-- I think his messages transcend the heaven and hell grammar school bs. There actually is a lot of eastern philosophy and agnosticism that can be read into his messages. And if you (not you personally of course) entertain the thought that Jesus spent time in India studying eastern religion, it makes an interesting twist. I have his book on CD been listening to it a bit at a time, and bought some DVD's at his appearance at the Garden.

    I think he is very good at what he does. It's got to be a billion dollar ministry he runs, more power to him.

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Somerset, NJ
    Posts
    1,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sackdance99 View Post
    You shouldn't leave money to people (family or not) who are not saved. If you think biblically you know what the ramifications are when you give money to the ungodly.
    And how do I know who is saved.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us