Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What was hussien obama doing?? Facing mecca????

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

What was hussien obama doing?? Facing mecca????

[url]http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp[/url]

[IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/thackney/obama.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 10-31-2007 at 11:29 PM.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187287][url]http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp[/url][/QUOTE]

You neo-fascists are seriously ill...

Get help.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187287][url]http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/anthem.asp[/url][/QUOTE]

Slow day on the righty blogs?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2187297]Slow day on the righty blogs?[/QUOTE]

snoopes is a righty blog?? :shakehead:shakehead

well considering obama and his faith are a big topic in this coming election, one would think he would be more cognizant of this.

i have forgotten at times to remove my hat during the national anthem, but i am also not running to be president of the USA.

I think it would be more patriotic to BURN the flag then to do what Bush has done to the constitution (I.E. Patriot act) and with his lies to the American people (Bush March 2003 "the war will cost no more than 50 Billion" well, hardy har har, the war is going to cost over 2.4 TRILLION you freaking IDIOT!)

and btw the title choice for this thread was stupid, so you're trying to say we should elect a president based on their faith, typical republican

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187305]snoopes is a righty blog?? :shakehead:shakehead[/QUOTE]

No. But it must be a slow day if pictures of him sometimes putting his hand on his heart, and sometimes not, during the national anthem is the best Dem-sliming you can bring here today.

Pretty weak, even by your standards.

At sporting events, sometimes I take my cap off during the anthem and , and sometimes I don't. Not sure why.

Perhaps you can start a thread.

[QUOTE=mallamalla;2187309]well considering obama and his faith are a big topic in this coming election, one would think he would be more cognizant of this.

i have forgotten at times to remove my hat during the national anthem, but i am also not running to be president of the USA.[/QUOTE]

Big topic for who?

And what does him sometimes putting his hand on his heart during the anthem have to do with his religion?

Wow!
    First he does not wear an American Flag Lapel pin.
    Now he does not put his hand over his heart during the National Anthem
    Whats next? Does he not have a "We support the Troops" bumper sticker on his car?

This man is more than unpatriotic hes a traitor! No way he could be president.

Another desperate BS thread. You ever see a military man with his hand on over his heart druing the National Anthem? This isn't the pledge of allegience, you are tool........

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187317]and btw the title choice for this thread was stupid, so you're trying to say we should elect a president based on their faith, typical republican[/QUOTE]

where did I claim we should "elect a president based on faith"???? just another out of the ass opinion from the rat-wing....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2187324]No. But it must be a slow day if pictures of him sometimes putting his hand on his heart, and sometimes not, during the national anthem is the best Dem-sliming you can bring here today.

Pretty weak, even by your standards.

At sporting events, sometimes I take my cap off during the anthem and , and sometimes I don't. Not sure why.

Perhaps you can start a thread.[/QUOTE]

pretty pathetic, but not unexpected, on your behalf....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187395]where did I claim we should "elect a president based on faith"???? just another out of the ass opinion from the rat-wing....[/QUOTE]

then correct the name of the thread, you called Barrack Obama Hussein Obama which highlights his Muslim heratige, which for you to do must mean that you think muslim people are bad or you would not have drawn attention to it

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187317]and btw the title choice for this thread was stupid, so you're trying to say we should elect a president based on their faith, typical republican[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=mallamalla;2187309]well considering obama and his faith are a big topic in this coming election, one would think he would be more cognizant of this.
    [/QUOTE]

actually mallamalla you make a good point....

the rat-wingers, through there mouthpieces in the liberal media like the NYSlimes and CNN are constantly reminding everyone about Mitt Romney's mormon background....yet they treat hussien obama's muslim background like it was leporsy....

of course when the rat-wing media found out George Allen was Jewish prior to '06 that was a never ending story as well...

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187414]actually mallamalla you make a good point....

the rat-wingers, through there mouthpieces in the liberal media like the NYSlimes and CNN are constantly reminding everyone about Mitt Romney's mormon background....yet they treat hussien obama's muslim background like it was leporsy....

of course when the rat-wing media found out George Allen was Jewish prior to '06 that was a never ending story as well...[/QUOTE]

Um... no, that would be the far LEFT-WINGERS who say no abortion! no gay marraige! the bible make decision! no consititution! only ca-tho-lic pres-i-dent!

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187398]pretty pathetic, but not unexpected, on your behalf....[/QUOTE]

Calling someone pathetic in a thread you started to point out that Barack Obama only sometimes puts his hand on his heart during the National Anthem. Wow.

Think about all the usual sites you post from that must have been dormant today to get to this story. It's fun to imagine you scurrying around the internet looking for something, anything, bad about Democrats to post on JetsInsider: [I]National Enquirer for the latest on Edwards? Nothing good today. Debunked college newspaper stories on how bad for the environment Priuses are? None today. Rats. Can't post a Coulter column since she's now a radioactive bigot. Nothing good on Hannity or Limbaugh today. RedState? Squat. A ha! Obama didn't put his hand on his heart during the anthem once! Awesome! [/I]

[QUOTE=nuu faaola;2187443]Calling someone pathetic in a thread you started to point out that Barack Obama only sometimes puts his hand on his heart during the National Anthem. Wow.

Think about all the usual sites you post from that must have been dormant today to get to this story. It's fun to imagine you scurrying around the internet looking for something, anything, bad about Democrats to post on JetsInsider: [I]National Enquirer for the latest on Edwards? Nothing good today. Debunked college newspaper stories on how bad for the environment Priuses are? None today. Rats. Can't post a Coulter column since she's now a radioactive bigot. Nothing good on Hannity or Limbaugh today. RedState? Squat. A ha! Obama didn't put his hand on his heart during the anthem once! Awesome! [/I][/QUOTE]

LOL! I bet that is what happened!

Veteran
    CBNY... owned again!

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187313]I think it would be more patriotic to BURN the flag then to do what Bush has done to the constitution (I.E. Patriot act) and with his lies to the American people (Bush March 2003 "the war will cost no more than 50 Billion" well, hardy har har, the war is going to cost over 2.4 TRILLION you freaking IDIOT!)[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Right. Burn the flag. That's patriotic.