Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What was hussien obama doing?? Facing mecca????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2187443]Can't post a Coulter column since she's now a radioactive bigot. [/I][/QUOTE]
    What else, she has an adam's apple? The left talks about her more than the right. Who 'pwnts' whom?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;2187443]Calling someone pathetic in a thread you started to point out that Barack Obama only sometimes puts his hand on his heart during the National Anthem. Wow.[/QUOTE]

I was calling you pathetic for you obvious disregard and non-chalant attitude towards the flag.....it fit perfectly....

[QUOTE]Think about all the usual sites you post from that must have been dormant today to get to this story. It's fun to imagine you scurrying around the internet looking for something, anything, bad about Democrats to post on JetsInsider: [I]National Enquirer for the latest on Edwards? Nothing good today. Debunked college newspaper stories on how bad for the environment Priuses are? None today. Rats. Nothing good on Hannity or Limbaugh today. RedState? Squat. A ha! Obama didn't put his hand on his heart during the anthem once! Awesome! [/I][/QUOTE]

funny sh!t from a rat-wing hypocrite who posts all his talking points from a george soros funded lunatic leftist site like media matters....

[QUOTE]Can't post a Coulter column since she's now a radioactive bigot. [/QUOTE]

she's got a lot in common with palaigerist joe biden....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bigalbarracuda;2187596]CBNY... owned again![/QUOTE]

by who??? you BIG al????

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187424]Um... no, that would be the far LEFT-WINGERS who say no abortion! no gay marraige! the bible make decision! no consititution! only ca-tho-lic pres-i-dent![/QUOTE]

you make lots of sense like many of the left wing morons around here like bigalbarracuda...let's hope you come back...:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187723]you make lots of sense like many of the left wing morons around here like bigalbarracuda...let's hope you come back...:yes:[/QUOTE]

I see why people hate debating with right wingers who are as far as you, because you've got your head so far up ur A$$ you can't see the truth when it is right in front of you.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187729]I see why people hate debating with right wingers who are as far as you, because you've got your head so far up ur A$$ you can't see the truth when it is right in front of you.[/QUOTE]

sure...I have my head up my ass....but its' sh!thead lunatic leftists like yourself make sensible statements such as the following:

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187424]Um... no, that would be the far LEFT-WINGERS who say no abortion! no gay marraige! the bible make decision! no consititution! only ca-tho-lic pres-i-dent![/QUOTE]

people always hate debating those who have the facts.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187737]sure...I have my head up my ass....but its' sh!thead lunatic leftists like yourself make sensible statements such as the following:

people always hate debating those who have the facts.....[/QUOTE]

well then, I am new to the politics forum, what is your opinion on abortion and gay marraige?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187748]well then, I am new to the politics forum, what is your opinion on abortion and gay marraige?[/QUOTE]

what does that have to do with this thread???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE]Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    I see why people hate debating with right wingers who are as far as you, because you've got your head so far up ur A$$ you can't see the truth when it is right in front of you.

sure...I have my head up my ass....but its' sh!thead lunatic leftists like yourself make sensible statements such as the following:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jetspennyfan
    Um... no, that would be the far LEFT-WINGERS who say no abortion! no gay marraige! the bible make decision! no consititution! only ca-tho-lic pres-i-dent!

people always hate debating those who have the facts.....[/QUOTE]

You called me out for not knowing facts (which i really didn't understand the point of because I was right) please state your beliefs on the issues so that I can prove I am right

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187771]You called me out for not knowing facts (which i really didn't understand the point of because I was right) please state your beliefs on the issues so that I can prove I am right[/QUOTE]

you were right??? so you believe that:

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan] Um... no, that would be the far LEFT-WINGERS who say no abortion! no gay marraige! the bible make decision! no consititution! only ca-tho-lic pres-i-dent!
    [/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2187779]you were right??? so you believe that:[/QUOTE]

Ok, there you are right, my bad CTNY, i made a typo, I meant to say that right wingers believe that

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187787]Ok, there you are right, my bad CTNY, i made a typo, I meant to say that right wingers believe that[/QUOTE]

fine...so if far right wingers say no to abortion what would hussien obama classify as????

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;2187383]Another desperate BS thread. You ever see a military man with his hand on over his heart druing the National Anthem? This isn't the pledge of allegience, you are tool........[/QUOTE]

????

All personnel in uniform and outside must face the flag and salute during the raising and lowering of the flag. Upon the first note of the national anthem or “To the Colors,” all personnel in uniform who aren’t in formation should stand and face the flag (or the sound of the music if the flag is not visible) and salute. Hold the salute until the last note of the music is played

When in [B]civilian clothes[/B], face the flag (or the sound of the music if the flag is not visible) and [B]stand at attention with the right hand over the heart[/B].

[B]I would think a US Senator and Democratic Presidential nominee would know proper customs and courtesies.[/B]

I hear the National Anthem I do not think twice. I always pay respect to the flag and to what it represents.

What pisses me off more then anything, is going to a sporting event and hearing morons on cell phones and people bsing while it is being played.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=USAFJETSFAN;2187961]????

All personnel in uniform and outside must face the flag and salute during the raising and lowering of the flag. Upon the first note of the national anthem or “To the Colors,” all personnel in uniform who aren’t in formation should stand and face the flag (or the sound of the music if the flag is not visible) and salute. Hold the salute until the last note of the music is played

When in [B]civilian clothes[/B], face the flag (or the sound of the music if the flag is not visible) and [B]stand at attention with the right hand over the heart[/B].

[B]I would think a US Senator and Democratic Presidential nominee would know proper customs and courtesies.[/B]

I hear the National Anthem I do not think twice. I always pay respect to the flag and to what it represents.

What pisses me off more then anything, is going to a sporting event and hearing morons on cell phones and people bsing while it is being played.[/QUOTE]

with all this being said, my whole point was someone running to be president should be held to a higher standard than some joe shmo at a sporting event.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would rather give up some freedoms to be safe, then to have no freedom at all! BTW I have some gasoline why dont you pull a Buddhist Monk and light yourself up! Dumb ass liberal!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was taught at boot camp to stand at attention, no mention of hand over heart.

[QUOTE=USAFJETSFAN;2187961]????

What pisses me off more then anything, is going to a sporting event and hearing morons on cell phones and people bsing while it is being played.[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    this thread serves to illustrate how scared the right wing is of obama

they want Hillary cause they know how to chew her up

Obama is not some one they can swift boat when the time comes.

the Republicans are scared of Obama.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2188144][B]I would rather give up some freedoms to be safe, then to have no freedom at all![/B] BTW I have some gasoline why dont you pull a Buddhist Monk and light yourself up! Dumb ass liberal![/QUOTE]

Those who would give up a little liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    - Ben Franklin

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=bitonti;2188192]this thread serves to illustrate how scared the right wing is of obama

they want Hillary cause they know how to chew her up

Obama is not some one they can swift boat when the time comes.

the Republicans are scared of Obama.[/QUOTE]

yes....we are shaking about hussien....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2188144]I would rather give up some freedoms to be safe, then to have no freedom at all! BTW I have some gasoline why dont you pull a Buddhist Monk and light yourself up! Dumb ass liberal![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=kennyo7;2188193]Those who would give up a little liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    - Ben Franklin[/QUOTE]

funny how rat-wingers can't even get it right when trying to make their feeble points....

[QUOTE]Those who would give up [B]essential[/B] Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.bartleby.com/73/1056.html[/url]