Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What was hussien obama doing?? Facing mecca????

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2189243]How is the Constitution being torn up? And who exactly is being effected by it?

I hope Black Ops doesn't come after me. Listening to my wife and I go back and fourth about what we want for dinner...Oh no!!! I mentioned I had put foreign currency in a parking meter and it worked. Abu Garhib(sp) here I come.

It scares me that Obama isn't smart enough to play a phony like the rest of the politicians. To at least pay attention during the National Anthem at a presidential rally, the position he is running for.:rolleyes: [B]He must have been thinking back about his Jihad teachings[/B]...[/QUOTE]

No, but the fact that you sacrificed it is a step in the wrong direction, did you guys know that Bush has issued a declaration stating that he is allowed to stay president if a disaster occurs, and he is allowed to call off the elections.

BTW what your wrote above (the balded part) is a clear sigh of fearing someone, baseless name calling

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2189293]No, but the fact that you sacrificed it is a step in the wrong direction, [B]did you guys know that Bush has issued a declaration stating that he is allowed to stay president if a disaster occurs, and he is allowed to call off the elections.[/B] [/QUOTE]
    Hope you don't take offense that I am not taking your word on this last statement. You say something like this, you back it up with a source. So go ahead. I'm waiting.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2189305]Hope you don't take offense that I am not taking your word on this last statement. You say something like this, you back it up with a source. So go ahead. I'm waiting.[/QUOTE]

Here is an article about it:
    [url]http://www.slate.com/id/2176185/[/url]

and here is the real document:
    [url]http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2189193]Um... No! The fathers of our country didn't care who the enemy was, they didn't care what the problem was, YOUR RESOLVE HAS TO REMAIN THE SAME! If we sacrafice out liberties then we begin to lose.

Also, the point of that post was to point out that CBNY was making a deal out of Obama not saluting the flag, yet Bush is willing to tear up the constitution! On a side note, Dick Chaney recently fell asleep during a briefing, HOW PATRIOTIC OF HIM!:eek:[/QUOTE]

you also posted the following...

[QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2187424]Um... no, that would be the far LEFT-WINGERS who say no abortion! no gay marraige! the bible make decision! no consititution! only ca-tho-lic pres-i-dent![/QUOTE]

and then said LEFT WINGERS was a typo....fair enough...so I'll ask again....

1) If far RIGHT WINGERS say no abortion what does hussien obama classify as based on his abortion votes???

2) where is your evidence that far right wingers only want a ca-tho-lic pres-i-dent???

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2189293]No, but the fact that you sacrificed it is a step in the wrong direction, did you guys know that Bush has issued a declaration stating that he is allowed to stay president if a disaster occurs, and he is allowed to call off the elections.

BTW what your wrote above (the balded part) is a clear sigh of fearing someone, baseless name calling[/QUOTE]

Please show me where you see name calling.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2189472]Please show me where you see name calling.[/QUOTE]

Jihadist, he is no jihadist

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2189426]you also posted the following...

and then said LEFT WINGERS was a typo....fair enough...so I'll ask again....

1) If far RIGHT WINGERS say no abortion what does hussien obama classify as based on his abortion votes???

2) where is your evidence that far right wingers only want a ca-tho-lic pres-i-dent???[/QUOTE]

The answer to one is, whatever he likes, I didnt say everyone who says no to abortion is a right winger (Well i said left winger HAHA), I just said that everyone who is a right winger generally says no to abortion.

The answer to two is that you are trying to hylight his "Muslim-ness" so you are the evidence.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2189486]The answer to one is, whatever he likes, I didnt say everyone who says no to abortion is a right winger (Well i said left winger HAHA), I just said that everyone who is a right winger generally says no to abortion.

The answer to two is that you are trying to hylight his "Muslim-ness" so you are the evidence.[/QUOTE]

those aren't answers, it's gabage spin, probably because you don't know the facts....so let's try again....

if far right wingers say no to abortion what would someone who voted against the Infancy Protection Act and allowed live birth abortions be classified as??? a far LEFT WINGER????

your second answer is pathetic....are you aware (rhetorical question as obviously you haven't a clue) most far right wingers dislike the Catholic faith and hold in contempt the belief that the Pope is the end all and be all of the religion never mind the fact they disagree with the Catholic church's views on Mary, the Mother of God???

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2189478]Jihadist, he is no jihadist[/QUOTE]

Never said he was one. What do they teach at a Madrasa again?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BronxDan;2189882]Never said he was one. What do they teach at a Madrasa again?[/QUOTE]

Not Jihad

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2189498]those aren't answers, it's gabage spin, probably because you don't know the facts....so let's try again....

if far right wingers say no to abortion what would someone who voted against the Infancy Protection Act and allowed live birth abortions be classified as??? a far LEFT WINGER????

your second answer is pathetic....are you aware (rhetorical question as obviously you haven't a clue) most far right wingers dislike the Catholic faith and hold in contempt the belief that the Pope is the end all and be all of the religion never mind the fact they disagree with the Catholic church's views on Mary, the Mother of God???[/QUOTE]

No, someone who had their own beliefs. Let me rephrase what I said a while back, I have no problem with anyone who is anti-gay marriage or anti-abortion because that is what they truley believe in their heart, what I have a problem with are the people who wave the bible arround going, IT SAYS HERE NO GAY MARRIAGE!!!

Anyway, back on topic, I see you are changing the topic for my answer to number two, I asked why you started with the name calling "Hussein" annd yet your answer is completely spin.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2191652]Not Jihad[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=155651"]http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=155651[/URL]

:confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2191656]No, someone who had their own beliefs. Let me rephrase what I said a while back, I have no problem with anyone who is anti-gay marriage or anti-abortion because that is what they truley believe in their heart, what I have a problem with are the people who wave the bible arround going, IT SAYS HERE NO GAY MARRIAGE!!!

Anyway, back on topic,[B] I see you are changing the topic [/B]for my answer to number two, I asked why you started with the name calling "Hussein" annd yet your answer is completely spin.[/QUOTE]

this from a dope who went on about "LEFT wingers" only to claim it was a typo and he meant RIGHT wingers (which has nothing to do with the topic) and now asks me an assinine question as to why I am calling hussien obama, hussien...answer- is hussien part of the guy's name???

would you now like to back up you incompetent statement that far right wingers only want a catholic as president???

and again- if far right wingers believe in no abortion, what does someone who voted against the Infancy Protection Act and wanted to let continue the hideous practice of live birth abortion classify as????