View Poll Results: Should the Patsies be banned

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, its a Jets board, for the love of all thats Holy!

22 34.92%
  • Yes, who needs their gloating?

13 20.63%
  • No, JI would falter without their knowledge.

11 17.46%
  • No, who would we goof on Brady with?

17 26.98%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pats fans must be banned

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Pats fans must be banned

The Jets are having possibly their worst season in history, while the Pats may set new highs in the NFL.

We can not co-exist on this board. I recommend all Pats fans be banned until week 5 of 2008 season, giving both groups time to move on from the '07 campaign.

I suggest all Pats fans on this board join the Saints message board, which has similar qualities of JI, in addition to providing a little give and take with some fans who may also go deep into the playoffs.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/index.php?
    Last edited by Stewdawg; 11-04-2007 at 07:59 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewdawg View Post
    The Jets are having possibly their worst season in history, while the Pats may set new highs in the NFL.

We can not co-exist on this board. I recommend all Pats fans be banned until week 5 of 2008 season, giving both groups time to move on from the '07 campaign.

I suggest all Pats fans on this board join the Saints message board, which has similar qualities of JI, in addition to providing a little give and take with some fans who may also go deep into the playoffs.
    I 2nd this proposal

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Why?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Why?

why what? Cant you read?

You efn guys are morons, 5 minutes after a huge win, what are you doing? You're not getting any from your girl, you're not celebrating on a Pats board, talking about how cool you guys are. Nope.

You guys are on a Jets board, reading about the Jets. I'd like to punch you in the face.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Keep 'em. This board gets awfully dull without FF2 and Tx, among others. It would be sort of like Mayberry without Otis and Barney.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I recommend all Pats fans be banned "
    Oh Stop it. Lifes hard..Wear a helmet

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I <3 Tx

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    why what? Cant you read?

You efn guys are morons, 5 minutes after a huge win, what are you doing? You're not getting any from your girl, you're not celebrating on a Pats board, talking about how cool you guys are. Nope.

You guys are on a Jets board, reading about the Jets. I'd like to punch you in the face.
    Why don't you just go and enjoy your 1-8 football team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by long island leprechaun View Post
    Keep 'em. This board gets awfully dull without FF2 and Tx, among others. It would be sort of like Mayberry without Otis and Barney.
    Agreed. If they really get on your nerves, it isn't that hard to put them on the ignore list. Besides, it's fun to see posters calling one another out on a daily basis. God I love this website.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Why don't you just go and enjoy your 1-8 football team.
    Why dont you post on your own site you sad waste of space.Unlike your scary cartoon cowboy patfagtx

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    just put them on ignore. thats about all you can do if you dont want to hear them, and even thats not perfect.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    why what? Cant you read?

i would punch them too

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have to agree. do you pats fans reallyt have NOTHING better to do.

and the insults are just stupid. maybe someone can at least come up with something creative

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree they are annoying as h*ll but grow up. You must be the type to take your ball and go home when the game ain't going your way.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    it also takes a real tough guy to throw out insults over the internet right?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree on one thing,why they post here when they have their own message board,and there's 30 more teams message boards to post on,but it does'nt bother me,It's America,,just as long as they PAY to post here

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stewdawg, Phoenixx, Patsgirl, Jetspennyfan, CUJet, Joe Willy Walton, Patriot Power, PatsFanTX, bravesQB718, AFCEastFan

At 8:24pm, the above were viewing this thread. Biggest win of the year, and 3 losers are on a JETS board, pretty friggin pathetic...

What is it, not enuf of you hill billies own computers to have your own web site?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL, dude these losers are NOT pats fans, they are ALL bandwagon losers. Does anyone really know a Pats fan before 01? I dont, and I know a bunch of losers from Boston.

If you were a real Pats fan, why would you be here concerned about everything the Jets fans do and think? These people would give a left nut to be NY.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post
    LOL, dude these losers are NOT pats fans, they are ALL bandwagon losers. Does anyone really know a Pats fan before 01? I dont, and I know a bunch of losers from Boston.

If you were a real Pats fan, why would you be here concerned about everything the Jets fans do and think? These people would give a left nut to be NY.

Thats got to be it. Even more pathetic!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jzelada121 View Post

amen