Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Where Is The Outrage....

  1. #1
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    N.Attleboro, MA
    Posts
    3,851

    Where Is The Outrage....

    .... The Colts get caught red handed pumping in crowd noise when the opposing team has the ball, which is CHEATING plain and simple. It is a clear way to get an COMPEITIVE ADVANTAGE during a game (unlike the Pats)

    Why no outrage by Jet fans? Is your claim to moral superiority SELECTIVE? I wonder what Roger Goodel will do here, when one of HIS boys on the competition committee (Bill Polian) is where the buck will stop on this?

    BTW- in case you hadn't heard about it or haven't heard about it, there is a link to it on profootball talk.com. A sound engiineer just called a local talk show and said that in the digital age, that sound could only be recorded, especially the way it ended so abruptly. He also said that with today's hi tech sound equipment, it should be easy to prove foresically.

    I doubt it will happen, but it could be that the first round of the draft could be finished in record time.

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Bethel, CT
    Posts
    11,258
    ibtd

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,998
    Anywhere else other than PFT.com??

    If not, then go far, far away.

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,391
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post
    .... The Colts get caught red handed pumping in crowd noise when the opposing team has the ball, which is CHEATING plain and simple. It is a clear way to get an COMPEITIVE ADVANTAGE during a game (unlike the Pats)

    Why no outrage by Jet fans? Is your claim to moral superiority SELECTIVE? I wonder what Roger Goodel will do here, when one of HIS boys on the competition committee (Bill Polian) is where the buck will stop on this?

    BTW- in case you hadn't heard about it or haven't heard about it, there is a link to it on profootball talk.com. A sound engiineer just called a local talk show and said that in the digital age, that sound could only be recorded, especially the way it ended so abruptly. He also said that with today's hi tech sound equipment, it should be easy to prove foresically.

    I doubt it will happen, but it could be that the first round of the draft could be finished in record time.
    Link? And, it's cheating when the NFL finds you guilty and sanctions you so as soon as the League says it I'm with you 110%, Ken!

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post
    .... The Colts get caught red handed pumping in crowd noise when the opposing team has the ball, which is CHEATING plain and simple. It is a clear way to get an COMPEITIVE ADVANTAGE during a game (unlike the Pats)

    Why no outrage by Jet fans? Is your claim to moral superiority SELECTIVE? I wonder what Roger Goodel will do here, when one of HIS boys on the competition committee (Bill Polian) is where the buck will stop on this?

    BTW- in case you hadn't heard about it or haven't heard about it, there is a link to it on profootball talk.com. A sound engiineer just called a local talk show and said that in the digital age, that sound could only be recorded, especially the way it ended so abruptly. He also said that with today's hi tech sound equipment, it should be easy to prove foresically.

    I doubt it will happen, but it could be that the first round of the draft could be finished in record time.
    Did the Jets play the Colts? But you want the Jets fans to be the first to react?

    As for morally selective, you want others to scream over crowd noise, the level of amplification and when over a report on a useless web site, yet Pats fans are still blaming the Jets for catching the Pats videotaping their coaching staff.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by samwise View Post
    ibtd
    why Sam? This issue cant be discussed here? In the land of the morally outraged?

    And while we are at it, why didn't Kitna sit when the Lions were up 44-0?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Did the Jets play the Colts? But you want the Jets fans to be the first to react?
    LOL...like Colvin spiking the ball isnt a thread here?

  8. #8
    I heard it on Sirius NFL radio.

  9. #9
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,391
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1 View Post
    I heard it on Sirius NFL radio.
    Are you sirius? Then it must be true.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxboroFanatic2 View Post
    why Sam? This issue cant be discussed here? In the land of the morally outraged?

    And while we are at it, why didn't Kitna sit when the Lions were up 44-0?
    I think at that point Marinelli was too dumbfounded with disbelief to identify his own kids, much less Kitna.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by nationalist88 View Post
    I think at that point Marinelli was too dumbfounded with disbelief to identify his own kids, much less Kitna.
    I heard Matt Millen peed in his pants.

  12. #12
    im outraged that Pats fans expect us to give a s--t.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,979
    WOW. There's like way too many ways to cheat. They should be punished if it's proven. I'm OUTRAGED. (there, I said it). But seriously, there's just way too much of this 'bending the rules' crap going on. Not saying that the Colts only 'bent' a rule, maybe they flat out broke a rule. I don't know the rules. Any team caught cheating, (includes JETS), should get punished. I just hope the NFL does not find any dirt on US. We need our draft picks, and we need everyone else's too

  14. #14
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,998
    Now that I think about it...I am outraged...


    ...that you even post here.

    Have a nice day.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by patsfanken View Post
    .... The Colts get caught red handed pumping in crowd noise when the opposing team has the ball, which is CHEATING plain and simple. It is a clear way to get an COMPEITIVE ADVANTAGE during a game (unlike the Pats)

    Why no outrage by Jet fans? Is your claim to moral superiority SELECTIVE? I wonder what Roger Goodel will do here, when one of HIS boys on the competition committee (Bill Polian) is where the buck will stop on this?

    BTW- in case you hadn't heard about it or haven't heard about it, there is a link to it on profootball talk.com. A sound engiineer just called a local talk show and said that in the digital age, that sound could only be recorded, especially the way it ended so abruptly. He also said that with today's hi tech sound equipment, it should be easy to prove foresically.

    I doubt it will happen, but it could be that the first round of the draft could be finished in record time.
    Has Beli-RAT filed a formal complaint?

    Pumping fake corwd noise is somthing "Every team Does". You wouldnt want to break the unwritten rules here Pat Fans.

  16. #16
    I am outraged (that BB didnt think of this first).

    Hey does this mean we get Indy's #1?

  17. #17
    When the video taping scandal was going on I said that people were up in arms because it was the patriots and it happened against us. I said if it was two other teams we wouldn't care less. I was met with the cheating is cheating and right is right and so on and so on.

    So if this crowd noise allegation is true, I would expect everbody who preached honesty and morality to get to their pulpit and begin preaching away.

    If not then you are all hypocrites

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,974
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan_Johnny View Post
    When the video taping scandal was going on I said that people were up in arms because it was the patriots and it happened against us. I said if it was two other teams we wouldn't care less. I was met with the cheating is cheating and right is right and so on and so on.

    So if this crowd noise allegation is true, I would expect everbody who preached honesty and morality to get to their pulpit and begin preaching away.

    If not then you are all hypocrites

    Well said.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan_Johnny View Post
    When the video taping scandal was going on I said that people were up in arms because it was the patriots and it happened against us. I said if it was two other teams we wouldn't care less. I was met with the cheating is cheating and right is right and so on and so on.

    So if this crowd noise allegation is true, I would expect everbody who preached honesty and morality to get to their pulpit and begin preaching away.

    If not then you are all hypocrites
    +1

  20. #20
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    1,361
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    im outraged that Pats fans expect us to give a s--t.
    Add me to that list.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us