Thread: Too many Pats fans on this website.

Too many Pats fans on this website.

I am a huge Jets fan and visit this website daily. Just curious why is there so many pats fans on this board? Its ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Avery View Post
    I am a huge Jets fan and visit this website daily. Just curious why is there so many pats fans on this board? Its ridiculous.
    some of us were invited by Sooth. Like it or not, we bring the hits web BABY!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Sean, surely you could have come up with something more interesting than pats* fans for your first post.

yes there are too many, yes they will remain here until they get themselves banned...the garbage doesn't last long around here

Ah, the perpetual "question of the noobs"!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I was just on my way over to the Pats site to complain about the treatment of Jet fans by their mods. Anyone want anything?

I think the b*tching about Pats fans is more annoying than the Pats fans on here.

Seriously.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Avery View Post
    Stewdawg is that you???

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    I think the b*tching about Pats fans is more annoying than the Pats fans on here.

Seriously.
    QFT

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Sean, surely you could have come up with something more interesting than pats* fans for your first post.

yes there are too many, yes they will remain here until they get themselves banned...the garbage doesn't last long around here
    The garbage has been around way too long. Oh well, that's life.
    There's got to be a better way to keep opposing fans to a minimum. Like a 'temp pass' for non-jet fans that expires after x number of posts.

Idea: When you register for an ID, you check a box 'jet fan=y' or 'jet fan=n'. If you choose 'n' your id is limited to 100 posts'. When your limit expires and you try to sign up again the system recognizes your IP address and rejects the registration.

Of course, everyone will choose 'jet fan=y'. So then, the system should have a 'post rating', whereby someone reads the posts and 'rates' the post on a scale of 1-10 on how 'negative' the post is. (subjective...who decides what is 'negative'?) Once you hit a magic number of negativity your id is banned.
    Ah, that won't work.... Besides, theres nothing wrong with a little negativity when it's deserved. I guess that 'magic number' needs to be set REAL HIGH otherwise me might find all of us being banned after an embarassing loss...

As you can see....I'm still in a bad mood'.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Congratulations, Sean! One post and your in the dump already.

Everyone is very cranky here today!

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Congratulations, Sean! One post and your in the dump already.

Everyone is very cranky here today!
    Thank you. Its ok i dont plan on posting much. This just bothered me way to long. I understand a little trash talking back and forth is great. But letting Pats fans contsantly rip apart the Jets, and let them get away with it is beyond me. O well. Go Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post

Seriously.
    Agreed.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Stewdawg is that you???

If I was going to get banned and come back with another name, it would not be a Ranger. Might go with Bobby Clarke, maybe Dave Brown, somebody like that.