Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ot: *$@*#@* Wtf #$&*@!@

Ot: *$@*#@* Wtf #$&*@!@

I hate 2007 right now.

Home with no food yet. Shoulder popped out again Sunday. Now for the first time ever it hurts AFTER I popped it back in. I couldn't even cut my own f*cking bread this morning. Better yet? I can't see my ortho until next week.

I can't work and I'm losing my f*cking money.

I'm out of weed.

I can't drive to buy weed. Or work. Or get to school. Or buy any other crap I need.

I getting the cold or the flu or the some stupid disease that I normally never get. Oh, but I can't wait for the weight and muscle loss that comes with it, I need my body to be more f*cked up.

My boss is b*tching about how he's losing money...to the employee that walked off a sprained f*cking ankle last weekend and worked 27 hours.

Oh and it should get better to close out the year. When my ortho isn't being a c*nt I get to keep my arm in a sling for a month plus.

My best friend keeps texting me useless crap about his swollen finger boo f*cking hoo.

And the worst part of it? The only person I don't want to punch in the face right now is the girl I so unceremoniously dumped. Shove it down my throat...I dumped the good girl woohoo.

WTF takes so long? Cut me open, fix my sh*t, throw me in a gym, give me some weed, a computer, books, and start 2008.

Fall/Winter of 2007 = Annoying bump in the road of my life.

/End *****ing rant.

Don't forget that the Jets are 1-8!

Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    I hate 2007 right now.

Home with no food yet. Shoulder popped out again Sunday. Now for the first time ever it hurts AFTER I popped it back in. I couldn't even cut my own f*cking bread this morning. Better yet? I can't see my ortho until next week.

I can't work and I'm losing my f*cking money.

I'm out of weed.

I can't drive to buy weed. Or work. Or get to school. Or buy any other crap I need.I getting the cold or the flu or the some stupid disease that I normally never get. Oh, but I can't wait for the weight and muscle loss that comes with it, I need my body to be more f*cked up.

My boss is b*tching about how he's losing money...to the employee that walked off a sprained f*cking ankle last weekend and worked 27 hours.

Oh and it should get better to close out the year. When my ortho isn't being a c*nt I get to keep my arm in a sling for a month plus.

My best friend keeps texting me useless crap about his swollen finger boo f*cking hoo.

And the worst part of it? The only person I don't want to punch in the face right now is the girl I so unceremoniously dumped. Shove it down my throat...I dumped the good girl woohoo.

WTF takes so long? Cut me open, fix my sh*t, throw me in a gym, give me some weed, a computer, books, and start 2008.

Fall/Winter of 2007 = Annoying bump in the road of my life.

/End *****ing rant.
    no beeper service

Hall Of Fame
    lol

Banned
    Guy on the internet posting useless crap about his bad mood boo f*cking hoo.

Why was this dumped?

Jets Insider VIP
    Senor, why can't you drive?

What happened to your car?

What about all those pizzas that need to be delivered late, cold, and without any change?

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Senor, why can't you drive?

What happened to your car?

What about all those pizzas that need to be delivered late, cold, and without any change?
    You're not one for new material are you?

Is this supposed to be funny 6 months and a million uses later?
    Last edited by SenorGato; 11-06-2007 at 02:50 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    You're not one for new material are you?

Is this supposed to be funny 6 months and a million uses later?
    You changed jobs, then? When? Or are you still the worst pizza delivery boy around? That can never get old.

You changed jobs, then? When? Or are you still the worst pizza delivery boy around? That can never get old.
    You know I realize it's the internet and you and I really have no idea who the other is...

But advice:

Never...ever...ever...kick a wounded animal. Ever.

Of course, you have every right to push my buttons right now though...it's the internet and you're quite obviously a bad ass.
    Last edited by SenorGato; 11-06-2007 at 03:01 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL.

Oh, man, LOL.

This is way too delicious to get dumped. Somebody, please, move it back.

Jets Insider VIP
    You know I realize it's the internet and you and I really have no idea who the other is...

But advice:

Never...ever...ever...kick a wounded animal. Ever.

Of course, you have every right to push my buttons right now though...it's the internet and you're quite obviously a bad ass.
    Now you're an internet tough guy and make cyber threats? Bravo, Senor, bravo. You're on a roll.

By the way, I don't need to hide behind the internet. People on JI know who I am. SMC are my initials and I've given my name before. It's not like a use an alias like "Senor Gato."

All Pro
    Let me get this straight? You'r pitching injury has cost you you'r career as a pizza delivery technician, and your taking it out on people in your real life and internet existance as well? I have two tickets to fall out boy a friend of mine wants to get rid of you could have.

Hall Of Fame
    Now you're an internet tough guy and make cyber threats? Bravo, Senor, bravo. You're on a roll.

By the way, I don't need to hide behind the internet. People on JI know who I am. SMC are my initials and I've given my name before. It's not like a use an alias like "Senor Gato."
    You've even posted a picture of yourself as your avatar! Pretty bold. That being said, you look a little scrawny and a little adorible. Might want to hit the gym before you guys take to tusslin'.

All Pro

This has been the funniest JI feud since Bill Parcells and SBIII champs.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Paranoid Jet View Post
    You've even posted a picture of yourself as your avatar! Pretty bold. That being said, you look a little scrawny and a little adorible. Might want to hit the gym before you guys take to tusslin'.
    Two words "Jason Bourne", gotta be careful it's those brainy skinny ones that can get you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    Let me get this straight? You'r pitching injury has cost you you'r career as a pizza delivery technician, and your taking it out on people in your real life and internet existance as well? I have two tickets to fall out boy a friend of mine wants to get rid of you could have.
    Thats actually funny.

Thank you.

All Pro
    Thats actually funny.

Thank you.
    No Problem.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Crusher View Post
    This has been the funniest JI feud since Bill Parcells and SBIII champs.
    I really don't understand it. Senor just turned EMO on us and is taking out on everyone physically and virtually around him.

All Pro
    I really don't understand it. Senor just turned EMO on us and is taking out on everyone physically and virtually around him.
    He may have turned Emo, actually I think he showed up that way. But, the pizza delivery thread was awesome. Your sig that followed it made me laugh for months. Classic. Very helpful on long days.