Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Huckabee for President

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike Huckabee for President

Every other canidate will doom this country for good. Rudy Guliani is a gay enabling Democrat disguised as a Republican. Hillary Clinton is a spineless weak woman, Barack Obama is a muslim disguised as I don't know what he is practicing this week, Mitt Romney is part of a well groomed cult, Fred Thompson is a perv, the rest are a joke.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you were trying to sway me, your method did not work.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2199973]Every other canidate will doom this country for good. Rudy Guliani is a gay enabling Democrat disguised as a Republican. Hillary Clinton is a spineless weak woman, Barack Obama is a muslim disguised as I don't know what he is practicing this week, Mitt Romney is part of a well groomed cult, Fred Thompson is a perv, the rest are a joke.[/QUOTE]

This is a funny persona you are putting on

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha ha ha ha......oh Bernie, the hits never end with you, do they. Man, I sure did miss you while you were gone.

Hey, hey....next, can you do a thread detailing exactly which sins all the candidates have committed, and what their torments in HELLLLLLLLLL will be? Couldya, couldya.....pleeeeeeeease?????

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus Horatio Christ, do nutbags like you really exist?

Here's the guy I'm voting for. He let's me drink, have sex and curse.

[URL="http://www.biosci.missouri.edu/liscum/halloween/pumpkins_04/face_orig.jpg"]http://www.biosci.missouri.edu/liscum/halloween/pumpkins_04/face_orig.jpg[/URL]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pat Robertson has endorsed Rudy.

Is Pat now a gay enabler?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2199973]Every other canidate will doom this country for good. Rudy Guliani is a gay enabling Democrat disguised as a Republican. Hillary Clinton is a spineless weak woman, Barack Obama is a muslim disguised as I don't know what he is practicing this week, Mitt Romney is part of a well groomed cult, Fred Thompson is a perv, the rest are a joke.[/QUOTE]

First of all, Obama is a Christian. Second of all, even if he wasn't, listing his religion as a reason not to vote for him makes you a bigot. Same goes with your stance on Romney, actually.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh you think the church he attends is christian, the pastor is a racist and is no better then the any other racist!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2200049]Jesus Horatio Christ, do nutbags like you really exist?

Here's the guy I'm voting for. He let's me drink, have sex and curse.

[URL="http://www.biosci.missouri.edu/liscum/halloween/pumpkins_04/face_orig.jpg"]http://www.biosci.missouri.edu/liscum/halloween/pumpkins_04/face_orig.jpg[/URL][/QUOTE]

Ahhhh...the undead platform. I like it!

What makes America great? Not church...or morals...or Stepford-like suburban living.

Sex, drugs and rock and roll. That's what makes this country great. Put that bible away unless you're going to rip out a page to twist one up....:D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2200609]Ahhhh...the undead platform. I like it!
    [/QUOTE]

Captain Howdy 4 Prez.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2199995]Ha ha ha ha ha......oh Bernie, the hits never end with you, do they. Man, I sure did miss you while you were gone.

Hey, hey....next, can you do a thread detailing exactly which sins all the candidates have committed, and what their torments in HELLLLLLLLLL will be? Couldya, couldya.....pleeeeeeeease?????[/QUOTE]

Yea we can start off with Rudy. An adulterer who will spend all of eternity in relentless tourment. He put away his wife and remarried, thus an adulterer and no adulterer shall enter the Kingdom. He is proud of it. Read the bible. No priest will tell you that because he knows you will never come back to his church. That goes for most Christian preachers as well. They want to pour syrup all over you and give you kissy-poo preaching. This generation of priests has spawned false prophets and they are multiplying like termites in the woodwork. Rudy is also a fag enabler. He walked in every New York City gay parade waving that rainbow and he was proud of it! He has no scruples with saying God is a liar and it's ok to be gay. Rudy along with 99% of the canidates call God a liar and for this they will plead for a drop of water to no avail.

BTW, Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Are you crazy??? This is just my point. You don't know what it means to be a Christian and neither does Barack, he is a Muslim! His father was an Islam extremest. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Get that settled in your knowledge. He is an evil man who hates God.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2200737]Yea we can start off with Rudy. An adulterer who will spend all of eternity in relentless tourment. He put away his wife and remarried, thus an adulterer and no adulterer shall enter the Kingdom. He is proud of it. Read the bible. No priest will tell you that because he knows you will never come back to his church. That goes for most Christian preachers as well. They want to pour syrup all over you and give you kissy-poo preaching. This generation of priests has spawned false prophets and they are multiplying like termites in the woodwork. Rudy is also a fag enabler. He walked in every New York City gay parade waving that rainbow and he was proud of it! He has no scruples with saying God is a liar and it's ok to be gay. Rudy along with 99% of the canidates call God a liar and for this they will plead for a drop of water to no avail.

BTW, Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Are you crazy??? This is just my point. You don't know what it means to be a Christian and neither does Barack, he is a Muslim! His father was an Islam extremest. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Get that settled in your knowledge. He is an evil man who hates God.[/QUOTE]

is this an act or are you off of your Meds?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2200737]Yea we can start off with Rudy. An adulterer who will spend all of eternity in relentless tourment. He put away his wife and remarried, thus an adulterer and no adulterer shall enter the Kingdom. He is proud of it. Read the bible. No priest will tell you that because he knows you will never come back to his church. That goes for most Christian preachers as well. They want to pour syrup all over you and give you kissy-poo preaching. This generation of priests has spawned false prophets and they are multiplying like termites in the woodwork. Rudy is also a fag enabler. He walked in every New York City gay parade waving that rainbow and he was proud of it! He has no scruples with saying God is a liar and it's ok to be gay. Rudy along with 99% of the canidates call God a liar and for this they will plead for a drop of water to no avail.

BTW, Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Are you crazy??? This is just my point. You don't know what it means to be a Christian and neither does Barack, he is a Muslim! His father was an Islam extremest. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Get that settled in your knowledge. He is an evil man who hates God.[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is if the guts of this were written by a Muslim, minus the references to the Bible and Christianity, no one would be in the least bit surprised.....it reads like something an islamic extremist would come up with just before they blew themselves up in a crowd somewhere.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    sackdance99, I can assure you, that should there be a heaven, you will never gain entrance into it. Didn't the Bible say that pride was a bad thing? Your self-praising practice of putting everyone else down but yourself is not something Jesus would advocate. Did Jesus ever condemn anyone? Isn't the basis of the Christian religion to live in Jesus' image? Jesus would never call someone a "fag." You are a hypocritical son of a *****, see you in hell.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

While he's a bit too conservative for me on some issues, I think Mike Huckabee is an excellent candidate.

But it's supporters like you who will keep him from winning.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

The coolest part of your threads is the authority you take on telling everyone and anyone about God. No way God likes you. Impossible.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wondering, but what is so bad about Obama NOT being a christian? You do know this country was founded on religious freedom.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;2200898]Just wondering, but what is so bad about Obama NOT being a christian? You do know this country was founded on religious freedom.[/QUOTE]

It's not that he's not Chritstian, it's he's not a Bernie approved Christian.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Crusher;2200919]It's not that he's not Chritstian, it's he's not a Bernie approved Christian.[/QUOTE]

HAHA! Great reply!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

God told me he hopes you get AIDS. So do I.