Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mike Huckabee for President

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty arrogant of you. Just kidding, that is pretty damn funny.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2201170]God told me he hopes you get AIDS. So do I.[/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2199973]Every other canidate will doom this country for good. Rudy Guliani is a gay enabling Democrat disguised as a Republican. Hillary Clinton is a spineless weak woman, Barack Obama is a muslim disguised as I don't know what he is practicing this week, Mitt Romney is part of a well groomed cult, Fred Thompson is a perv, the rest are a joke.[/QUOTE]

You are truly off your rocker. Good luck in life.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote=sackdance99;2200737]Yea we can start off with Rudy. An adulterer who will spend all of eternity in relentless tourment. He put away his wife and remarried, thus an adulterer and no adulterer shall enter the Kingdom. He is proud of it. Read the bible. No priest will tell you that because he knows you will never come back to his church. That goes for most Christian preachers as well. They want to pour syrup all over you and give you kissy-poo preaching. This generation of priests has spawned false prophets and they are multiplying like termites in the woodwork. [B]Rudy is also a fag enabler.[/B] He walked in every New York City gay parade waving that rainbow and he was proud of it! He has no scruples with saying God is a liar and it's ok to be gay. Rudy along with 99% of the canidates call God a liar and for this they will plead for a drop of water to no avail.

BTW, Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Are you crazy??? This is just my point. You don't know what it means to be a Christian and neither does Barack, he is a Muslim! His father was an Islam extremest. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Get that settled in your knowledge. He is an evil man who hates God.[/quote]

Hey, always nice to leaven the crazy with slurs, isn't it? 'Fisher, is that any more acceptable here than "nigger" or "kike"? Just wondering

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;2201530]Hey, always nice to leaven the crazy with slurs, isn't it? 'Fisher, is that any more acceptable here than "nigger" or "kike"? Just wondering[/QUOTE]

Nope, not in my view. But with that said, I have been given no mandate to moderate this forum too stringetly, especially since I am an active participant. And that comes from the top.

Anything grossly over the top I [U]will[/U] moderate, but beyond that.....well, it is what it is. Bernie has every right to hate Homosexuals, and condemn us all to hell, if he so chooses. Frankly, all it does is expose him for what he is (not that we need that more than we've already had).

And while I don't particularly like the term "Fag", it is simply not on the same level as the words you mention. First, being Black or an ethnic Jew is clearly not a choice in any form, while it remains unproven (sorry Kennyo) if Homosexuallity is a choice, or a genetic non-choice. If it's a choice, it's legit for criticism in our freedom of speech world, like it or not.

And put most simply, on a forum who's third favorite topic title seems to be "Tom Brady is a Gay Gay Fag", you're going to have an uphill climb getting Bernie disciplined for using that term.

While nothing would make me happier then smiting ol' Bernie with some unholy wrath, it's just not appropriate. Sorry.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2201622]Nope, not in my view. But with that said, I have been given no mandate to moderate this forum too stringetly, especially since I am an active participant. [B] And that comes from the top.[/B]

Anything grossly over the top I [U]will[/U] moderate, but beyond that.....well, it is what it is. Bernie has every right to hate Homosexuals, and condemn us all to hell, if he so chooses. Frankly, all it does is expose him for what he is (not that we need that more than we've already had). [/QUOTE]

Not for anything Fish, that is pure bullsh*t coming from the top. I was banned for a month over the summer for calling a certain Jets beat writer a fat slob (in those exact words) on the main forum. When "the top" let me back on I told him if he felt what I said was bad he should come onto this forum and see what gets spewed. This forum can get extremely out of control with personal attacks, insults and even threats as you surely know. "Fat slob" is nothing compared to what is posted on here daily.

I understand this is his site and he can make whatever rules he pleases, but I find that to be extremely hypocritical.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2201677]Not for anything Fish, that is pure bullsh*t coming from the top. I was banned for a month over the summer for calling a certain Jets beat writer a fat slob (in those exact words) on the main forum. When "the top" let me back on I told him if he felt what I said was bad he should come onto this forum and see what gets spewed. This forum can get extremely out of control with personal attacks, insults and even threats as you surely know. "Fat slob" is nothing compared to what is posted on here daily.

I understand this is his site and he can make whatever rules he pleases, but I find that to be extremely hypocritical.[/QUOTE]

You got banned for a month?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2201682]You got banned for a month?[/QUOTE]

Yep. Late August into September.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2201684]Yep. Late August into September.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because their is more fat beer drinking types come to JI than fags. If this was a Patriot website, then making fun of fags, sweater vests, or fags in sweater vests would get you banned indefinitely.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2201677]Not for anything Fish, that is pure bullsh*t coming from the top. I was banned for a month over the summer for calling a certain Jets beat writer a fat slob (in those exact words) on the main forum. When "the top" let me back on I told him if he felt what I said was bad he should come onto this forum and see what gets spewed. This forum can get extremely out of control with personal attacks, insults and even threats as you surely know. "Fat slob" is nothing compared to what is posted on here daily.

I understand this is his site and he can make whatever rules he pleases, but I find that to be extremely hypocritical.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you feel that way my friend. But it is what it is, the "Politics" Forum is a Free-for-All place, always has been, always will be. Things can and are said here that are not permitted elsewhere on the site. If one were to start modding this section as other sections are, we'd all be banned within a week (or most of us), myself included.

So hypocritical or not, it is what it is.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=The Crusher;2201699]Maybe because their is more fat beer drinking types come to JI than fags. If this was a Patriot website, then making fun of fags, sweater vests, or fags in sweater vests would get you banned indefinitely.[/QUOTE]

It was more about who I said it about than what I actually said.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2201708]It was more about who I said it about than what I actually said.[/QUOTE]

MC?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HDCentStOhio;2201711]MC?[/QUOTE]

;)

flushingjet
    [quote=Jetspennyfan;2200985]HAHA! Great reply![/quote]

yeah! HAHA!

no.

osama's church:
    [URL]http://www.tucc.org/about.htm[/URL]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance99;2200737]Yea we can start off with Rudy. An adulterer who will spend all of eternity in relentless tourment. He put away his wife and remarried, thus an adulterer and no adulterer shall enter the Kingdom. He is proud of it. Read the bible. No priest will tell you that because he knows you will never come back to his church. That goes for most Christian preachers as well. They want to pour syrup all over you and give you kissy-poo preaching. This generation of priests has spawned false prophets and they are multiplying like termites in the woodwork. Rudy is also a fag enabler. He walked in every New York City gay parade waving that rainbow and he was proud of it! He has no scruples with saying God is a liar and it's ok to be gay. Rudy along with 99% of the canidates call God a liar and for this they will plead for a drop of water to no avail.

BTW, Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Are you crazy??? This is just my point. You don't know what it means to be a Christian and neither does Barack, he is a Muslim! His father was an Islam extremest. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Barack Obama is NOT a Christian. Get that settled in your knowledge. He is an evil man who hates God.[/QUOTE]

I'm Christian & active in my church, and oh and by the way, I'm supporting Rudy Giuliani.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2201921]yeah! HAHA!

no.

osama's church:
    [URL]http://www.tucc.org/about.htm[/URL][/QUOTE]

yeah! HAHA!

no.

I thought Osama was Muslim? I thought he wants to make Muslimity a prerequisite for citizenship?