Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hillary's campaign admits planting questions

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;2209540]I think all of them stink! If this is all the Dems and Republicans have to offer it is disgraceful![/QUOTE]

It's who they CHOOSE to offer, not all they HAVE to offer.

We're doomed to at least 4 years of more garbage in the White House. These candidates are terrible.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    that is what the Hillary type candidates want ... discourage the voter ... and the establishment candidate ($$$) wins all the time.

[quote=sourceworx;2209618]It's who they CHOOSE to offer, not all they HAVE to offer.

We're doomed to at least 4 years of more garbage in the White House. These candidates are terrible.[/quote]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=angry jets fan;2209709]that is what the Hillary type candidates want ... discourage the voter ... and the establishment candidate ($$$) wins all the time.[/QUOTE]

Has any candidate on either side really impressed you? None have done so for me.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2209718]Has any candidate on either side really impressed you? None have done so for me.[/QUOTE]

Aye, nor me. I had hopes for Thompson, but he's fallen flat IMO. Sad really.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    well ... I'm a conservative ... I like Tancredo and Huckabee ... and will probably vote for one of them (as long as they are still in the race when I can vote) ... don't care whether they have a chance to win or not. Plenty of choices for both Democrats and Republicans. In the primary, you can vote for whoever best represents in your opinion.

Whoever makes it to the general election ... does ... but that is a different election.

[quote=sourceworx;2209718]Has any candidate on either side really impressed you? None have done so for me.[/quote]