21 Michigan
    22 Cincinnati
    23 Kentucky
    24 Connecticut
    25 Wisconsin

Veteran
    bs these cats should be sued/fired. no way n hell should KU b numba 3

they should be #1 cuz they aint loss at all

As it should be. LSU and Oregon have been the 2 best teams this season. I'm looking forward to seeing them play (Assuming there's no other upsets along the way).

Veteran
    Michigan should not be ranked IMO

Veteran
    BCS is garbage... god i wish college would adopt a playoff system

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ven0m View Post
    As it should be. LSU and Oregon have been the 2 best teams this season. I'm looking forward to seeing them play (Assuming there's no other upsets along the way).
    Ven0m, it would be interesting, but being 2nd ranked is the kiss of death this season. Oregon is losing this week, LOCK!

Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets View Post

KU controls their own destiny, they'll jump Oregon in the polls/BCS if they beat Missouri and Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe24jets View Post

They've also played nobody at all. Their best 2 games were probably Nebraska and Kansas State, and they've both lost 6 and 5 games respectively. I'd be shocked if they got past Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by SMC View Post
    Ven0m, it would be interesting, but being 2nd ranked is the kiss of death this season. Oregon is losing this week, LOCK!
    I hope not, there the team I'm pulling for win the national championship. I'm sick of seeing teams like USC, LSU, Ohio St. Florida win it every year.

Veteran
    They've also played nobody at all. Their best 2 games were probably Nebraska and Kansas State, and they've both lost 6 and 5 games respectively. I'd be shocked if they got past Missouri.
    a win is a win

and they rape every1 they play

mu is my second favorite team 2 so idcwho wins

Against Arizona? I doubt it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Ryan View Post
    I hope not, there the team I'm pulling for win the national championship. I'm sick of seeing teams like USC, LSU, Ohio St. Florida win it every year.
    It would be great if Oregon won it all, but I'd hate to see Kellen Clemens a victim of the "Ewing Theory."

Jets Insider VIP
    Against Arizona? I doubt it.
    And you took me seriously, Ven0m?

It would be great if Oregon won it all, but I'd hate to see Kellen Clemens a victim of the "Ewing Theory."
    Explain this theory to me..... I know nothing about basketball

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikeyman3 View Post
    KU controls their own destiny, they'll jump Oregon in the polls/BCS if they beat Missouri and Oklahoma.
    And if Mizzou beats an undefeated KS and then OK in their rematch?

I don't think it would count because this is Oregon's second season without him so his leaving has less of an impact.

Rookie
    something about not winning a championship but having a good college team once you left it.
    i think

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print?id=1193711

Jets Insider VIP
    The theory was actually made popular by "The Sports Guy" Bill Simmons on ESPN.com.

As Simmons explained:

The theory was created in the mid-'90s by Dave Cirilli, a friend of mine who was convinced that Patrick Ewing's teams (both at Georgetown and with New York) inexplicably played better when Ewing was either injured or missing extended stretches because of foul trouble.

To qualify for "Ewing" status:

1. A star athlete receives an inordinate amount of media attention and fan interest, and yet his teams never win anything substantial with him (other than maybe some early-round playoff series).

2. That same athlete leaves his team (either by injury, trade, graduation, free agency or retirement) -- and both the media and fans immediately write off the team for the following season.

When those elements collide, you have the Ewing Theory.

According to Simmons, examples of "Ewing Theory" are Drew Bledsoe, Peyton Manning (after he left Tennessee), Seattle Mariners after losing everybody, Red Sox when Mo Vaughn left, and the 1996 Yanks when Mattingly retired.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=1193711

Rookie
    The theory was actually made popular by "The Sports Guy" Bill Simmons on ESPN.com.

As Simmons explained:

The theory was created in the mid-'90s by Dave Cirilli, a friend of mine who was convinced that Patrick Ewing's teams (both at Georgetown and with New York) inexplicably played better when Ewing was either injured or missing extended stretches because of foul trouble.

To qualify for "Ewing" status:

1. A star athlete receives an inordinate amount of media attention and fan interest, and yet his teams never win anything substantial with him (other than maybe some early-round playoff series).

2. That same athlete leaves his team (either by injury, trade, graduation, free agency or retirement) -- and both the media and fans immediately write off the team for the following season.

When those elements collide, you have the Ewing Theory.

According to Simmons, examples of "Ewing Theory" are Drew Bledsoe, Peyton Manning (after he left Tennessee), Seattle Mariners after losing everybody, Red Sox when Mo Vaughn left, and the 1996 Yanks when Mattingly retired.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?id=1193711
    so how did oregon cry about losing clemens. he was not overhyped at all. and it was two years after he left when he got good. long enough so they could mold dixon to become a superstar