Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul's Campaign $$$ haul???? A criminal act...

flushingjet
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2211258]Can't be any worse that Bush's presidency...which has been like a monkey high on amphetimines f*cking a football while operating a crane in a hurricane.[/quote]

you already spent your tax rebate/FEMA VISA card on sex and drugs
    and ron paul, correct?

if not send it back....medicaid needs it

[QUOTE=angry jets fan;2211219]Actually, they did a recent compare of candidates and pork ... and Ron Paul was not anti-pork ...[/QUOTE]

Oh a study huh? Got some backup for that? As I said, step it up.

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2210376]Time to investigate that bank - hopefully they catch who did it[/QUOTE]

BB, the link is from See BS....nuff said..another smear campaign that will fail

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2211290]you already spent your tax rebate/FEMA VISA card on sex and drugs
    and ron paul, correct?

if not send it back....medicaid needs it[/QUOTE]

What tax rebate?

I received nothing of the sort. The price of small business.

And no...I never have and never will donate to ANY political party and or candidate.

However...I do accept donations from them, if they are offering.

Neo-Libs & Neo-Cons Gang Up On Ron Paul Supporters

[QUOTE]Now Wonkette and Red State have teamed up to "declare war" on Ron Paul supporters. [/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2007/151107_gang_up.htm[/url]

Soooooo much hype.:rolleyes:

Why not just relax, and see how Mr. Paul does where it counts, in the Primary? Heck, the first one is not far off now, right?

If he wins that, with a strong defeat of his opponents, then maybe Paul is worth discussing. Till then. :zzz:

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2211314]BB, the link is from See BS....nuff said..another smear campaign that will fail[/QUOTE]

So you're saying it's completely false?

[QUOTE=pauliec;2211521]So you're saying it's completely false?[/QUOTE]

No. I am saying that it is not a big deal. The MSM is attempting to use anything to discredit Dr. Paul

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2211545]No. I am saying that it is not a big deal. The MSM is attempting to use anything to discredit Dr. Paul[/QUOTE]

Why do you think they have to discredit a guy hovering under 5% support in his Party? If the MSM was goign to "discredit" anyone, wouldn;t you think it would be someone who actually has a chance to win?

Or is this all just another cog in your great (paranoid) conspiracy?

[QUOTE=pauliec;2211521]So you're saying it's completely false?[/QUOTE]

Wait, we have to disprove a negative now? How about proving that hes pro-pork? That will be a hard thing to do.

[QUOTE=BrooklynBound;2211600]Wait, we have to disprove a negative now? How about proving that hes pro-pork? That will be a hard thing to do.[/QUOTE]

Since you seem to know, can you tell us/link where to find his complete voting record? That would be a great place to look, and clearly you must have access to it to have such a strongly held opinion as to his pro/anti-pork standings.

Or are you just trusting his website?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec] So you're saying it's completely false?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2211545]No. I am saying that it is not a big deal. The MSM is attempting to use anything to discredit Dr. Paul[/QUOTE]

classic leftist bullsh!t.....the RuPaul campaign admits this issue and has returned the money, yet the liberal media is trying to discredit RuPaul...

meanwhile this dumbass will post any horsesh!t story from any homemade website to discredit anyone who is not of his same lunatic leftist ilk...

how can you not laugh hysterically at this dope???

[QUOTE=Warfish;2211655]Since you seem to know, can you tell us/link where to find his complete voting record? That would be a great place to look, and clearly you must have access to it to have such a strongly held opinion as to his pro/anti-pork standings.

Or are you just trusting his website?[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.ontheissues.org/Ron_Paul.htm[/url]

somebody already posted that information here a few weeks ago. You conveniently missed that.

[quote=BrooklynBound;2211309]Oh a study huh? Got some backup for that? As I said, step it up.[/quote]

[QUOTE=angry jets fan;2211731]somebody already posted that information here a few weeks ago. You conveniently missed that.[/QUOTE]

Then it should be easy to find it. Actually, I remember someone posting it and I conveniently refuted it. When you can make points that are backed up by evidence, let me know.

[QUOTE=Warfish;2211551]Why do you think they have to discredit a guy hovering under 5% support in his Party? If the MSM was goign to "discredit" anyone, wouldn;t you think it would be someone who actually has a chance to win?

Or is this all just another cog in your great (paranoid) conspiracy?[/QUOTE]

Did you ever wonder how someone who can constantly win the debates, raise more money than the other candidates in his party (in fact Dr. Paul set the record for one day) be so low in the polls?

Dr. Paul is intentionally left off the ballots when they poll.

If the bollots used for polling were fair, he would do better. Fix'd Noise intentionally set up a room full of people after the last debate in a feeble attempt to refute the winner of the last debate.

Hannity looked like a fool trying to debate Dr. Paul. He could not even come to grips with his own poll. The FOX poll!!!!

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2211666]classic leftist bullsh!t.....the RuPaul campaign admits this issue and has returned the money, yet the liberal media is trying to discredit RuPaul...

meanwhile this dumbass will post [B]any horsesh!t story from any homemade website to discredit anyone who is not of his same lunatic leftist ilk[/B]...

how can you not laugh hysterically at this dope???[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1VyLvuwk1s[/url]

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2211258]Can't be any worse that Bush's presidency...which has been like a monkey high on amphetimines f*cking a football while operating a crane in a hurricane, [B]during an earthquake, at night.[/B][/QUOTE]

fixed.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sharrow;2212293]fixed.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget...uphill, both ways, in the snow.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

the loons are now making RuPaul money....like I previously said; this guy is a cultist...

[QUOTE][B]Illegal Ron Paul currency seized[/B]

EVANSVILLE, Indiana (AP) Federal agents raided the headquarters of a group that produces illegal currency and puts it in circulation, seizing gold, silver and two tons of copper coins featuring Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul.

Agents also took records, computers and froze the bank accounts at the "Liberty Dollar" headquarters during the Thursday raid, Bernard von NotHaus, founder of the National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve Act & Internal Revenue Code, said in a posting on the group's Web site.

The organization, which is critical of the Federal Reserve, has repeatedly clashed with the federal government, which contends that the gold, silver and copper coins it produces are illegal. NORFED claims its Liberty Dollars are inflation free and can restore stability to financial markets by allowing commerce based on a currency that does not fluctuate in value like the U.S. dollar.

"They're running scared right now and they had to do something," von NotHaus told The Associated Press Friday. "I'm volunteering to meet the agents and get arrested so we can thrash this out in court."

Wendy Osborne, a spokeswoman for the FBI's Indianapolis office, declined to comment and referred all questions to the U.S. attorney's office for the Western District of North Carolina. Suellen Pierce, a spokeswoman for that office, also declined to comment.

The raid comes eight months after von NotHaus filed a lawsuit in federal court in Evansville seeking a permanent injunction to stop the federal government from labeling the Liberty Dollar an illegal currency.

The U.S. Mint issued a warning this year that the Liberty Dollar violated the Constitution and warned consumers against using them unsuspectingly.

Paul's campaign said it had not authorized production of the Ron Paul dollars.

"We were aware they existed, but we didn't have any affiliation with them," said Jesse Benton, a spokesman for Ron Paul's campaign. "He didn't ask our permission to make them."
    [/QUOTE]

[url]http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/11/16/illegal-ron-paul-currency-seized/[/url]