Thread: Good Tancredo ad that media is freaking out on

Good Tancredo ad that media is freaking out on

It is to the point and not graphic ... although the media wants you to believe otherwise ...

[URL]http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2007-11-14-tancredo-ad_N.htm?csp=34[/URL]

also at

[URL]http://teamtancredo.org/[/URL]
    Last edited by angry jets fan; 11-15-2007 at 12:18 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

love Tancredo....how long before the libs start claiming his ads are racist???

I saw a report on CNN this morning...the usual left wing agenda garbage....

the purpose of the report was the belief that people moving into the Rocky Mountain states could tip the scale for the rats....of course they interviewed a woman who moved from Cali to Colorado...her last name was Herrara.....she was never politically active but became so as she was concerned about her representatives hard stance against illegal immigration...her representative was Tom Tancredo...
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 11-15-2007 at 12:51 PM.

The Tancredo Fear Noise Channel is cranking up more boogey men images to scare the republicans again. How long are you guys going to continue to fall for this comedy?

Rumor has it though that one of the nukes that flew across the nation a few weeks back is missing?:yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2211453]The Tancredo Fear Noise Channel is cranking up more boogey men images to scare the republicans again. How long are you guys going to continue to fall for this comedy?

Rumor has it though that one of the nukes that flew across the nation a few weeks back is missing?:yes:[/QUOTE]

obviously from the same lunatic leftist sites dumbdawg frequents which claimed Karl Rove was told to get his affairs in order as he was to be indicted, compared Gaza to Auschwitz and claimed the CIA shot down Pan Am 80....

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2211471]obviously from the same lunatic leftist sites dumbdawg frequents which claimed Karl Rove was told to get his affairs in order as he was to be indicted, compared Gaza to Auschwitz and claimed the CIA shot down Pan Am 80....[/QUOTE]

Well those sites did bring you the truth about WMD unlike Fix'd Noise

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2211453]The Tancredo Fear Noise Channel is cranking up more boogey men images to scare the republicans again. How long are you guys going to continue to fall for this comedy?

Rumor has it though that one of the nukes that flew across the nation a few weeks back is missing?:yes:[/QUOTE]

The "Tancredo Fear Noise Channel"? Talk about comedy.

I love how people refuse to acknowledge that terrorism is a credible threat in the world we live in, and will continue to do so, right up until they get blown to shreds in a shopping mall.

9/11/01 never happened. The US government brought the twin towers down, not Islamic extremists.

What [I]arrogant[/I] foolishness.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=pauliec;2211502]The "Tancredo Fear Noise Channel"? Talk about comedy.

I love how people refuse to acknowledge that terrorism is a credible threat in the world we live in, and will continue to do so, right up until they get blown to shreds in a shopping mall.

9/11/01 never happened. The US government brought the twin towers down, not Islamic extremists.

What [I]arrogant[/I] foolishness.[/QUOTE]

you expect something other from a keith loserman disciple???

Honestly, that's a terrible ad. The production values are abysmal, the language is alarmist without meaningful specifics, and the pieces of legislation he sponsors [B]are[/B] more aimed at the "20 million who come for jobs" than the possibility of terrorist infiltration; this is the classic case of a political opportunist who is grafting post-9/11 fears (of whatever validity) onto his preexisting platform

Disgusting.

I'd give him more credit if he talked about both, instead of trying to play the "if it was just about people seeking jobs, I'd be ok with it - but this is a security issue" card (which is the unstated subtext of that ad).

[QUOTE=pauliec;2211502]The "Tancredo Fear Noise Channel"? Talk about comedy.

What [I]arrogant[/I] foolishness.[/QUOTE]

Paulie, since 911 245K Americans have died in car crashes. Should we consider automobiles and their drivers terrorists?

[url]http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/traumamama/archives/119963.asp[/url]

The ad is just more of the comical (really sad) fear mongering done by the republicans.. It needs to cease so the American public as a whole (vice the partisan politics that separate us) learn about the true issues of the day

Doesn't this ad fall right at the feet of GW Bush? 6 years and not much has changed has it? Who takes responsibility for the lack of immigration reform?

[QUOTE=cr726;2212126]Doesn't this ad fall right at the feet of GW Bush? 6 years and not much has changed has it? Who takes responsibility for the lack of immigration reform?[/QUOTE]

Responsibility is just a word like the constitution is just a piece of paper to this administration

If the WOT is central to Iraq, why are people scared and why did the republican admin do nothing to secure the borders?

Paulie, they are handing you guys snake oil and telling you is a real cure...

Time to really see it for what it is....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2212790]Responsibility is just a word like the constitution is just a piece of paper to this administration

If the WOT is central to Iraq, why are people scared and why did the republican admin do nothing to secure the borders?

Paulie, they are handing you guys snake oil and telling you is a real cure...

Time to really see it for what it is....[/QUOTE]

meanwhile the rats want to hand illegals drivers licenses....another well thought out post from dumbdawg as usual....

[QUOTE=Jetdawgg;2212039]Paulie, since 911 245K Americans have died in car crashes. Should we consider automobiles and their drivers terrorists?

[url]http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/traumamama/archives/119963.asp[/url]

The ad is just more of the comical (really sad) fear mongering done by the republicans.. It needs to cease so the American public as a whole (vice the partisan politics that separate us) learn about the true issues of the day[/QUOTE]

And before 9/11 how many Americans on American soil died at the hands of Islamic terrorists? Peanuts right?

Don't discount the impact of 9/11. It can be overdone, sure, but it changed the world. I get all the reminder I need about Islamic terrorism everytime I look out the window and see space where there used to be two gigantic office towers.

The traffic fatality comparison is equivalent to sticking your head in the sand, or sticking your fingers in your ears and loudly humming 'la-la-la' - you just don't see it that way because you don't want to.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2212821]meanwhile the rats want to hand illegals drivers licenses....another well thought out post from dumbdawg as usual....[/QUOTE]

I also want the undocumented aliens rationalized. I just don't think that fear mongering will accomplish that task.

And I also don't think that they will obtain runaway nukes to bomb us here. Let's just look at things:

What is the job of the CIA and FBI, DEA? They should have enough money to keep that (nuke bomb from a terrorist) from happening. Why aren't they included in the Ta-'nocred' video?

In his scenario, those agencies are just a waste of money.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=pauliec;2211502]I love how people refuse to acknowledge that terrorism is a credible threat in the world we live in, and will continue to do so, right up until they get blown to shreds in a shopping mall.[/QUOTE]

Very few people refuse to acknowledge the existance of a credible threat. Islamic radicalism is real, and their hatred toward western civilization is undeniable. With that said, the threat they pose to us is completely overblown.

In the grand scheme of things, what proves to be a far greater threat and detriment to our society are things like car accidents, cigarette smoking, cancer, etc.

One goal of terrorism is to spread fear within the society it targets, and we have fallen for this hook, line, and sinker. The leadership of this country along with the media has drummed up a substantial threat of terrorism into the thing we need to fear the most.

This ad exposes exactly what is wrong with politics, media, and the sheeple of this country post-9/11.

[QUOTE=sackdance;2212877]And before 9/11 how many Americans on American soil died at the hands of Islamic terrorists? Peanuts right?

Don't discount the impact of 9/11. It can be overdone, sure, but it changed the world. I get all the reminder I need about Islamic terrorism everytime I look out the window and see space where there used to be two gigantic office towers.

The traffic fatality comparison is equivalent to sticking your head in the sand, or sticking your fingers in your ears and loudly humming 'la-la-la' - you just don't see it that way because you don't want to.[/QUOTE]

FALN bombed NYC several times in the 70's and early 80's. They were terrorists also. 911 did not start terrorism.

I am not discounting the impact that 911 has had. For the republicans to fear monger like this Ta-nocred ad is very extreme.

I guess zero states are giving illegals driver's licenses right now?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2212821]meanwhile the rats want to hand illegals drivers licenses....another well thought out post from dumbdawg as usual....[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=parafly;2212989]One goal of terrorism is to spread fear within the society it targets, and we have fallen for this hook, line, and sinker. [/QUOTE]

No.

That is[B] THE [/B]goal of terrorism.

The only thing we have to fear is f.......RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!