Thread: Ron Paul 2008 - A Prelude To The Presidency

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Ron Paul 2008 - A Prelude To The Presidency

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU-UUzXwgGw[/url]

A Great Video

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Presidency of what? The local Jaycee club?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Warfish;2212261]Presidency of what? The local Jaycee club?[/QUOTE]

president of Prison Planet, where all the lunatics hang out.......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2212341]president of Prison Planet, where all the lunatics hang out.......[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/[/url] [B][SIZE="2"]=[/SIZE][/B] [url]http://www.prisonplanet.com/[/url]

[url]http://hq.protestwarrior.com/[/url] [B][SIZE="2"]=[/SIZE][/B] [url]http://infowars.net/[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by Come Back to NY; 11-16-2007 at 12:22 AM.

flushingjet
    wow man,
    a quaalude to the presidency

i could go for that, fer sure....

no wonder the video's 7 minutes and 14 seconds long

but seriously
    i thought posting indecent links/video was forbidden

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    the loons have already made RuPaul money....like I previously said; this guy is a cultist...

[QUOTE][B]Illegal Ron Paul currency seized[/B]

EVANSVILLE, Indiana (AP) Federal agents raided the headquarters of a group that produces illegal currency and puts it in circulation, seizing gold, silver and two tons of copper coins featuring Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul.

Agents also took records, computers and froze the bank accounts at the "Liberty Dollar" headquarters during the Thursday raid, Bernard von NotHaus, founder of the National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve Act & Internal Revenue Code, said in a posting on the group's Web site.

The organization, which is critical of the Federal Reserve, has repeatedly clashed with the federal government, which contends that the gold, silver and copper coins it produces are illegal. NORFED claims its Liberty Dollars are inflation free and can restore stability to financial markets by allowing commerce based on a currency that does not fluctuate in value like the U.S. dollar.

"They're running scared right now and they had to do something," von NotHaus told The Associated Press Friday. "I'm volunteering to meet the agents and get arrested so we can thrash this out in court."

Wendy Osborne, a spokeswoman for the FBI's Indianapolis office, declined to comment and referred all questions to the U.S. attorney's office for the Western District of North Carolina. Suellen Pierce, a spokeswoman for that office, also declined to comment.

The raid comes eight months after von NotHaus filed a lawsuit in federal court in Evansville seeking a permanent injunction to stop the federal government from labeling the Liberty Dollar an illegal currency.

The U.S. Mint issued a warning this year that the Liberty Dollar violated the Constitution and warned consumers against using them unsuspectingly.

Paul's campaign said it had not authorized production of the Ron Paul dollars.

"We were aware they existed, but we didn't have any affiliation with them," said Jesse Benton, a spokesman for Ron Paul's campaign. "He didn't ask our permission to make them."
    [/QUOTE]

[url]http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2007/11/16/illegal-ron-paul-currency-seized/[/url][/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can go to Glen Beck's website to see proof of why Ron Paul polls so low.

Ron Paul is not included on the poll. Yet he has raised more money than quite a few of the republican hopefuls...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [CENTER][B]In RuPaul We Trust[/B][/CENTER]

[IMG]http://files.meetup.com/511709/RonPaulSilverDollar.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paul will never be president because this country doesn't have the balls to have a human being as a president.

flushingjet
    [quote=Come Back to NY;2213206][CENTER][B]In RuPaul We Trust[/B][/CENTER]

[IMG]http://files.meetup.com/511709/RonPaulSilverDollar.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

a good american, huh?

why settle for great when you can be good

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That coin SHOULD say "Great American" because that's exactly what Ron Paul is:

-Track star in college
    -Served his country in the Air Force in Korea.
    -Delivered 4000 babies as an OB/GYN doctor and still took care of those who couldn't afford insurance
    -Led the Texas delegation to nominate Reagan back in 1976 before he was a big name. Reagan's actual presidency had some shortcomings but his philosophy was "true conservatism", which Reagan himself said was essentially libertarianism.
    -Named "the taxpayer's best friend" by the National Taxpayers Union.
    -Believes in a government "by the people and for the people" instead of "by the Rocekfellers and for the DuPonts"

but no....he's a kook because the dirty terrists hate us because we're rich and free...LOL
    Have you guys heard of Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler?
    Last edited by JetsCrazey; 11-16-2007 at 11:17 PM.

flushingjet
    [quote=JetsCrazey;2213666]That coin SHOULD say "Great American" because that's exactly what Ron Paul is:

-Track star in college
    -Delivered 4000 babies as an OB/GYN doctor and still took care of those who couldn't afford insurance
    -Led the Texas delegation to nominate Reagan back in 1976 before he was a big name. Reagan's actual presidency had some shortcomings but his philosophy was "true conservatism", which Reagan himself said was essentially libertarianism.
    -Believes in a government "by the people and for the people" instead of "by the Rocekfellers and for the DuPonts"

but no....he's a kook because the dirty terrists hate us because we're rich and free...LOL
    Have you guys heard of Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler?[/quote]

running at track meets and delivering babies protects our country?

reagan was a well known, if 2nd tier actor in movies and TV,
    head of the actors union,
    and governor of the largest american state over a career lasting
    decades...
    yup, no name recognition whatsoever until rupaul made him a star

"what he said"-
    [URL]http://www.reason.com/news/show/29318.html[/URL]

[I]Well, the first and most important thing is that government exists to protect us from each other. Government exists, of course, for the defense of the nation, and for the defense of the rights of the individual. Maybe we don’t all agree on some of the other accepted functions of government, such as fire departments and police departments–again the protection of the people.[/I]

not exactly ronpaulstiltskin's philosophy

"dirty terrists"-yeah theyre a myth-
    just like a rupaul presidency

ill clue you and the other rupaul rubes in

conservatism is not just no taxes, no govt + anarchy otherwise

conservatism not monolithic like lib-stalinism

there's facets, like sides of a triangle/polygon

you could hold parlor games trying to subdivide these but
    essentially they are

fiscal conservatism-less taxes/govt spending/govt
    social conservatism-pro-moral, pro-religion, anti-freak,
    anti-illegals, pro-America
    military conservatism-pro-war, pro-military, US > UN, its enemies, the ROW

you could be 2/3 (anti-war paleo-con who is for #1 & #2,
    or pro-war / small govt / social liberal (for #1 & #3)
    like Rudy G.) and still hold mostly conservative views

if you score 1/3 like rupaul you are not a conservative

something else whatever the label and however original

but not a conservative

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2218003]fiscal conservatism-less taxes/govt spending/govt
    social conservatism-pro-moral, pro-religion, anti-freak,
    anti-illegals, pro-America
    military conservatism-pro-war, pro-military, US > UN, its enemies, the ROW

you could be 2/3 (anti-war paleo-con who is for #1 & #2,
    or pro-war / small govt / social liberal (for #1 & #3)
    like Rudy G.) and still hold mostly conservative views

if you score 1/3 like rupaul you are not a conservative

something else whatever the label and however original

but not a conservative[/QUOTE]

Now. Could one of those "facets" of conservatism also have "sub-facets" to them?

Take social-conservatism.

Can a person be anti-illegal, anti-organized religion, pro-moral and be a freak (KISS Army card carrying member)?

Or can a military-conservative be anti-war, pro-military, think the UN should be dismantled, hate towelheads and think nation building is gay?

I think the whole "with us or against us" attitude prevalent on partisan politics today is making "the people" very weary. Most run-of-the-mill people are a mix of ideas as opposed to fascist-type lockstepping agreement.

Who benefits the most from keeping "the people" pitted AGAINST each other as opposed to finding common ground?

Could it be, hmmmmmmmmm? Perhaps......

Career politicians?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;2218241]Now. Could one of those "facets" of conservatism also have "sub-facets" to them?

Can a person be anti-illegal, anti-organized religion, pro-moral and be a freak (KISS Army card carrying member)?

Or can a military-conservative be anti-war, pro-military, think the UN should be dismantled, hate towelheads and think nation building is gay?

I think the whole "with us or against us" attitude prevalent on partisan politics today is making "the people" very weary. Most run-of-the-mill people are a mix of ideas as opposed to fascist-type lockstepping agreement.

Who benefits the most from keeping "the people" pitted AGAINST each other as opposed to finding common ground?

Career politicians?[/QUOTE]

Do you mean we should form our own informed opinions instead of merely towing the company line? :eek:

Heaven forbid!!!!!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2213666]That coin SHOULD say "Great American" because that's exactly what Ron Paul is:

-Track star in college

[B]Have you guys heard of Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler[/B]?[/QUOTE]

I posted about him here before....

flushingjet
    [quote=PlumberKhan;2218241]Now. Could one of those "facets" of conservatism also have "sub-facets" to them?

Career politicians?[/quote]

sure, there are sub-facets

i said
    [I]you could hold parlor games trying to subdivide these[/I]

but holding a kiss army card doesnt make you a freak,
    being for ron paul does.

towing the ron paul company line is definitely not
    an informed opinion

ron paul in essence is a libtard in libertardian clothing
    and voting for him has the same net effect as voting
    for Hildebeast or B. Hussein Osama.
    he's just as much a career politician as any out there now

i never weary of pitting my views against dumber "ron paul conservative" Americans or dumberer libs-the difference between say you, who "hates towelheads" (your words) and me, who doesnt care much for radical sharia lovers either, is that I will vote for someone who a) recognizes they are a serious problem that needs to be dealt with and b) who will actually do something about it - anything from surveillance, deportation, marginalization, kicking their sorry a$$ and even reform their sociopathic nations (fill in the blank, there is no limit) into molten glass covered with pink dust if need be.

i could give a rupaul's a$$ who thinks i'm a "fascist-type"...after 9/11
    i think people who call anyone that are recto-cranial-inverted,
    terror/dictator sympathizing, america-hating, know-nothing pu$$ies

military conservatives are not anti-iraq or any war our
    nation decides to undertake

nation building, whenever we can do it, is not "gay"...
    gay marriage is gay

thompson and giuliani, despite their flaws, get what's important.
    far better than ronpaulstiltskin and the gang of idiot "rat-wingers"

bush, while the far better choice against his communist operative opponents, does not always get it (i. e. illegal aliens amnesty) but in general has not failed this country or the world. rather its our sorry-a$$ lib* fifth column and most of the ROW who fail us in innumerable ways

Last edited by flushingjet; 11-20-2007 at 11:26 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So with that said let's just continue to watch the dollar fall, the economy tank and the wars pile up by voting for those that you mentioned.....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=flushingjet;2219644]sure, there are sub-facets
    thompson and giuliani, despite their flaws, get what's important.
    far better than ronpaulstiltskin and the gang of idiot "rat-wingers"
    .[/QUOTE]

Thompson and Guiliani "gets what's important?". Please explain further and disprove the following:

-They want to bankrupt the nation with an unmanagable foreign policy. Anyone who knows anything about history knows the US is currently going down the same path as the Roman Empire, bankruptcy via overextension. Bin Laden himself has said Al-Qaeda has had an easier time recruiting since we sent all those troops into Iraq. How do you expect to curb terrorism when your policies CREATE MORE TERRORISTS? Answer this for us.

-They offer no solutions regarding the crashing dollar. This will erode our savings and won't benefit you or I one iota.

-They do not understand the nature of the Middle East conflicts. They believe terrorists attack us because we are rich and allow women to walk with their head exposed instead of understanding the concept of blowback. Simply put, they are shills trying to justify a war for oil companies, military suppliers, and contractors in which the US has been the aggressor since 1953. What would we say if China or the Soviets were building military bases in the gulf of mexico for the past few decades?

-They offer no solutions to the fact that I will put my hard-earned $$ into social security but will receive NOTHING.

Thompson and Guiliani offer no solution to any of this. Ron Paul offers solutions to all of these. Read "Imperial Hubris" by Michael Scheuer, the head of the CIA's bin Laden unit during the 1990s and you might learn a thing or two.
    Last edited by JetsCrazey; 11-20-2007 at 12:13 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsCrazey;2219750]Thompson and Guiliani "gets what's important?". Please explain further and disprove the following:

-They want to bankrupt the nation with an unmanagable foreign policy. Anyone who knows anything about history knows the US is currently going down the same path as the Roman Empire, bankruptcy via overextension. Bin Laden himself has said Al-Qaeda has had an easier time recruiting since we sent all those troops into Iraq. [BOLD]How do you expect to curb terrorism when your policies CREATE MORE TERRORISTS?[/BOLD] Answer this for us.

-They offer no solutions regarding the crashing dollar. This will erode our savings and won't benefit you or I one iota.

-They do not understand the nature of the Middle East conflicts. They believe terrorists attack us because we are rich and allow women to walk with their head exposed instead of understanding the concept of blowback. Simply put, they are shills trying to justify a war for oil companies, military suppliers, and contractors in which the US has been the aggressor since 1953. What would we say if China or the Soviets were building military bases in the gulf of mexico for the past few decades?

-They offer no solutions to the fact that I will put my hard-earned $$ into social security but will receive NOTHING.

Thompson and Guiliani offer no solution to any of this. Ron Paul offers solutions to all of these. Read "Imperial Hubris" by Michael Scheuer, the head of the CIA's bin Laden unit during the 1990s and you might learn a thing or two.[/QUOTE]

JetsCrazey, you seem to be very knowledgeable on Ron Paul's stance on the issues. Can you offer any insight into his alternative fuels policy and whether or not he is willing to end America's dependence on oil?