Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN is a disgrace

Banned

CNN is a disgrace

BTW I know CBTNY will love hearing this. ;)

Did anyone catch the Pro Hillary Debate on CNN last night? What a f*cking joke this thing was. Wolf Blitzer let her dodge the Illegal Immigrant Drivers License issue with a one word answer. Whenever another candidate tried to make a valid point, Wolf would cut them off yet Hillary consistently went uninterrupted while basically giving a campaign speech everytime she spoke. Hell even the cameramen showed her from different angles to make her look more leader-like. When another candidate spoke it would merely be the head-on camera shot. Yet when their girl spoke you had the head-on angle, the side angle and (best of all) the angle looking up at her.

Not to mention the extremely pro-Hillary crowd that likely was planted by her campaign. Whenever someone threw criticism at her the crowd's boos were distracting. Not to mention the questions they were allowed to ask. "Diamonds or Pearls?" Are you f*cking kidding me? This is what you ask a candidate?

I know I'm stating the obvious with CNN, but this was so blatant I really couldn't believe what I was watching.

The media wants her to win ... in the democrat primary ... even worse, whoever wins in the republican primary will get savaged by the media ... if you think she is being softballed now (as maybe you are somebody who wants to hear what the other democrats are about), wait until the general election.

[quote=sourceworx;2212670]BTW I know CBTNY will love hearing this. ;)

Did anyone catch the Pro Hillary Debate on CNN last night? What a f*cking joke this thing was. Wolf Blitzer let her dodge the Illegal Immigrant Drivers License issue with a one word answer. Whenever another candidate tried to make a valid point, Wolf would cut them off yet Hillary consistently went uninterrupted while basically giving a campaign speech everytime she spoke. Hell even the cameramen showed her from different angles to make her look more leader-like. When another candidate spoke it would merely be the head-on camera shot. Yet when their girl spoke you had the head-on angle, the side angle and (best of all) the angle looking up at her.

Not to mention the extremely pro-Hillary crowd that likely was planted by her campaign. Whenever someone threw criticism at her the crowd's boos were distracting. Not to mention the questions they were allowed to ask. "Diamonds or Pearls?" Are you f*cking kidding me? This is what you ask a candidate?

I know I'm stating the obvious with CNN, but this was so blatant I really couldn't believe what I was watching.[/quote]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2212670]"Diamonds or Pearls?" Are you f*cking kidding me? This is what you ask a candidate?[/QUOTE]

Television for the sheeple, my freind.

Which candidate do you want have a beer with? Text your vote!

They should of asked her about the house resolution that would have banned the American Revolution. They are coming for our guns.

vegas is a pro hillary venue so i don't think the audience was planted

but i do agree corporations believe in Hillary, they have backed hillary, TV is owned by these same corporations, it's clear she is the 'annointed' candidate.

even News Corp (fox) has contributed a ton of cash to the Hillary campaign, because they have all the scripts written for another Clinton campaign or even presidency. it's great tv! the person everyone loves to hate!

don't forget news tv isn't about news it's about entertainment. It's more entertaining to build up and subsequently break down a Hillary Clinton than the alternatives.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

good to see you're starting to come around...:D

I am convinced that Hillary is a win win for Republicans, unlike someone like Edwards.

The GOP has all the material they need to run against Hillary. The election should be about their incompetence and bankrupt policies. Even the religious right is coming apart. But with Hillary as the Dem candidate, they have a pretty good shot to win.

And even if Hillary wins, she will barely so. She will govern with the corporate Democrats and the interests of all the corporations who give her money in mind. There will be no real change. At best you will see a limitation of some of the outright criminality and incompetence of W's worst admin ever. But that's about all you could really expect, and would probably get that from even someone like Romney.

Only someone else could provide a real change of direction.

Republicans should be happy with the way the Dems seem to be going.

As for CNN, I agree that was an absolute disgrace. A travesty.

Don't trust the MSM.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;2212728]good to see you're starting to come around...:D[/QUOTE]

Oh I've been well aware of media bias for years, CBTNY. I just enjoy breaking your balls with the NY Slimes jokes.

But the main reason this really pisses me off is because right now I have absolutely no clue who I would vote for. I have seen nothing out of the candidates on either side so far. Not a damn thing. Right now I'm open to voting for whoever stands out regardless of their party. So I want to hear the viewpoints of every candidate. Last night I not only didn't get to do that, but I was force-fed the one person I KNOW I'm not voting for no matter what.

Debates are interesting. I missed the drivers license question - maybe they didn't want to probe it, but I can't blame pro-hill folks for wanting to ... move on.

Anyway, what really stood out for me was the female reporter asking Hillary the 'All boys club question' - it was basically an invite for a 5 minute speech. While not planted, it might as well have been. Forget Edwards momentarily, but Obama didn't get these softballs thrown his way.

Guys who had to earn their way into the debate were Biden and Richardson. Dodd seems forceful - were he not, no one would hear a peep from him. (I might sound a bit like bitonti, but how can he be this far into the Prez race and be so fat? Most hyper busy politicians don't look like that)

It was a good show. Now I'm reading some stirrings about how pro-Hillary it was. I don't think it was so obvious you do screaming headlines about it. Maybe this is what celebrity earns a candidacy.

Banned
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2212760]Debates are interesting. I missed the drivers license question - maybe they didn't want to probe it, but I can't blame pro-hill folks for wanting to ... move on.

Anyway, what really stood out for me was the female reporter asking Hillary the 'All boys club question' - it was basically an invite for a 5 minute speech. While not planted, it might as well have been. Forget Edwards momentarily, but Obama didn't get these softballs thrown his way.

Guys who had to earn their way into the debate were Biden and Richardson. Dodd seems forceful - were he not, no one would hear a peep from him. (I might sound a bit like bitonti, but how can he be this far into the Prez race and be so fat? Most hyper busy politicians don't look like that)

It was a good show. Now I'm reading some stirrings about how pro-Hillary it was. I don't think it was so obvious you do screaming headlines about it. Maybe this is what celebrity earns a candidacy.[/QUOTE]

Biden and Richardson actually did well. The problem was they weren't given very much time because everything went Hillary's way.

The absolute worst is Kucinich. You had to love his phony anger when he told Wolf that he was offended by the term "Illegal Immigrants" Just a total f*cking phony.

Good catch Source. I was cracking up when I heard Kucinich say that:yes:

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2212762]Biden and Richardson actually did well. The problem was they weren't given very much time because everything went Hillary's way.

The absolute worst is Kucinich. You had to love his phony anger when he told Wolf that he was offended by the term "Illegal Immigrants" Just a total f*cking phony.[/QUOTE]
    I agree about Biden and Richardson. Biden loves to talk and is really at ease - it's a mystery to me why Democrats don't take him more seriously as a candidate. Kucinich was involved with the best zingers, taking and dishing. He's out of his mind.

Biden

[QUOTE=sackdance;2212810]I agree about Biden and Richardson. Biden loves to talk and is really at ease - it's a mystery to me why Democrats don't take him more seriously as a candidate. Kucinich was involved with the best zingers, taking and dishing. He's out of his mind.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's that slimy sheen that seems to cover him.

Banned
    [QUOTE=sackdance;2212810]I agree about Biden and Richardson. Biden loves to talk and is really at ease - it's a mystery to me why Democrats don't take him more seriously as a candidate. Kucinich was involved with the best zingers, taking and dishing. He's out of his mind.[/QUOTE]

Biden has some skeletons in his closet, but he seems much more genuine than the others. Hillary, Edwards, Obama and the rest all seem to give the same canned responses everytime they spoke.

Biden won some points with me yesterday but he really has no chance of winning. He's not liberal enough.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2212822]Biden has some skeletons in his closet, but he seems much more genuine than the others. Hillary, Edwards, Obama and the rest all seem to give the same canned responses everytime they spoke.

Biden won some points with me yesterday but he really has no chance of winning. He's not liberal enough.[/QUOTE]

You think the Clinton machine is liberal?

"Asbestos pants suit" instantly took my mind to underwear and before I could stop myself, I repulsed myself. Damn it!

Banned
    [QUOTE=Buster;2212859]You think the Clinton machine is liberal?[/QUOTE]

I think she's much more of a liberal than her husband.

[quote=sourceworx;2212751]Oh I've been well aware of media bias for years, CBTNY. I just enjoy breaking your balls with the NY Slimes jokes.

But the main reason this really pisses me off is because right now I have absolutely no clue who I would vote for. I have seen nothing out of the candidates on either side so far. Not a damn thing. Right now I'm open to voting for whoever stands out regardless of their party. So I want to hear the viewpoints of every candidate. Last night I not only didn't get to do that, but I was force-fed the one person I KNOW I'm not voting for no matter what.[/quote]

As an independent myself, I'm leaning towards Giuliani or McCain, who are strong on national security issues and closer to the center on social issues; more Giuliani than McCain, actually, given McCain's late pandering to the far right.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;2212670]BTW I know CBTNY will love hearing this. ;)

I know I'm stating the obvious with CNN, but this was so blatant I really couldn't believe what I was watching.[/QUOTE]

They don't call it the Clinton News Network for nothing.

I did like it when she made one of her speeches with absolutely no substance and was ready to sit down and Obama jumped up and nailed her with her own BS. I also like it when she said she would meet with Iran and Obama reminded her she stole his idea after belittling him for it. Think she enjoys waffles for breakfast? Just another empty (pants) suit.:yes:

[QUOTE=sourceworx;2212950]I think she's much more of a liberal than her husband.[/QUOTE]

Analyze the ideological differences between Bill and Hillary Clinton - that's a game Bill and Hill would love to see people play. Kind of the same animal, wouldn't you think? Last week drivers licenses for illegals is kosher, while last night a simple 'no' suffices. Politicians extraordinaire, not ideologues.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Big Blocker;2212750]I am convinced that Hillary is a win win for Republicans, unlike someone like Edwards.

The GOP has all the material they need to run against Hillary. The election should be about their incompetence and bankrupt policies. Even the religious right is coming apart. But with Hillary as the Dem candidate, they have a pretty good shot to win.

And even if Hillary wins, she will barely so. She will govern with the corporate Democrats and the interests of all the corporations who give her money in mind. There will be no real change. [B]At best you will see a limitation of some of the outright criminality[/B] and incompetence of W's worst admin ever. But that's about all you could really expect, and would probably get that from even someone like Romney.

Only someone else could provide a real change of direction.

Republicans should be happy with the way the Dems seem to be going.

As for CNN, I agree that was an absolute disgrace. A travesty.

Don't trust the MSM.[/QUOTE]

Forget the fact that I don't agree with that statement, but these are the Clintons we are talking about. They and criminality go hand in hand. Look at all the campaigning BS that has already happened with her. Criminal millionaire giving money to poor people to donate to her campaign. Poor Chinese restaurant workers donating $2500 apiece to her campaign. Now there is word that all the people her scumbag husband pardoned are contributing heavily to her campaign. Give me a break. We are just getting started.:steamin: